Family

Politics of Petulance (title renamed to match original post)

1,280 posts in this topic

Other states are also taking a stand against grifter and the red hatter’s collection box..

‘This from Washington Post  ….forgive the missing link . am unable to add it

Wisconsin ethics commission refers Trump fundraising arm for prosecution The bipartisan body recommended felony charges against Donald Trump’s Save America committee as well as other Republ

MADISON, Wis. — Bipartisan ethics regulators in Wisconsin have recommended felony charges against one of Donald Trump’s fundraising arms and other Republicans in a scheme that they say was meant to circumvent campaign finance laws to take out a powerful GOP lawmaker who has turned against Trump. The prosecution referrals became public Friday and add to the legal troubles of the former president, who is already facing 91 charges in four cases in other jurisdictions. The website WisPolitics first reported on the referrals in Wisconsin. The Wisconsin Ethics Commission this week found probable cause that Trump’s Save America committee and several state and local Republican officials committed felonies and recommended several district at

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Family said:

You may recall Defendant’s “perfect “ company was found guilty of felony tax fraud ..a minute ago. 
And I do recall one other ( of the bizilion bizarre lawsuits ) Bigly Fraud payout specific to the fraudster name..oh yes Trump University. 

No wonder NY is fed up..but hey Melania is smart , she took refuge in NY😂

Yep, Trump U. was found guilty of fraud doing the same thing that every other university is doing.  Hmm, different levels of justice, I guess.  Anyway, the "good" universities just got the green light to raise tuition costs from our current petulant-in-chief occupant of the WH.  Whatever, if Trump is successful on appeal, the judge and the prosecutor should be open for personal liability.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
58 minutes ago, Family said:

Other states are also taking a stand against grifter and the red hatter’s collection box..

‘This from Washington Post  ….forgive the missing link . am unable to add it

Wisconsin ethics commission refers Trump fundraising arm for prosecution The bipartisan body recommended felony charges against Donald Trump’s Save America committee as well as other Republ

MADISON, Wis. — Bipartisan ethics regulators in Wisconsin have recommended felony charges against one of Donald Trump’s fundraising arms and other Republicans in a scheme that they say was meant to circumvent campaign finance laws to take out a powerful GOP lawmaker who has turned against Trump. The prosecution referrals became public Friday and add to the legal troubles of the former president, who is already facing 91 charges in four cases in other jurisdictions. The website WisPolitics first reported on the referrals in Wisconsin. The Wisconsin Ethics Commission this week found probable cause that Trump’s Save America committee and several state and local Republican officials committed felonies and recommended several district at

Ahh, more democracy engineering by the establishment.  I get it, believe what we say or else.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

Whatever, if Trump is successful on appeal, the judge and the prosecutor should be open for personal liability.

Unfortunately, the American legal system is not set up to provide restitution for unsuccessful prosecutions. It is a weapon used by the DOJ to force plea deals from those not wealthy enough to see a case through to the end. The General Mike Flynn prosecution is probably the most egregious recent case. Faced with bankruptcy, win or lose, he felt he had no option but to take the deal offered him.

The Judge and the Prosecutor will never be held personally liable, even if a case is proven of malicious prosecution. And that is an issue that will continue to colour cases like these until some form of personal risk is incorporated into the legal process.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

23 minutes ago, Pooky said:

Unfortunately, the American legal system is not set up to provide restitution for unsuccessful prosecutions. It is a weapon used by the DOJ to force plea deals from those not wealthy enough to see a case through to the end. The General Mike Flynn prosecution is probably the most egregious recent case. Faced with bankruptcy, win or lose, he felt he had no option but to take the deal offered him.

The Judge and the Prosecutor will never be held personally liable, even if a case is proven of malicious prosecution. And that is an issue that will continue to colour cases like these until some form of personal risk is incorporated into the legal process.

Getting a bit murky here …while Your Supreme Leader argues for Carte Blanche  Seal Team Shoot ‘Em Dead In The Eye IImpunity …aka immunity, he also promotes Hang ‘Em High Disobediant/Disloyal Civil Servant 😂 …….

I don’t see how Willis can survive . Judge indicated even the appearance of alleged misconduct /conflict will have impact. 
‘Fani and Nathan appeared to have had a House On Fire Attraction from the get go. Case will be stuck in delays

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-submits-cell-phone-records-allegedly-showing-nathan/story?id=107488801

Timeline
48 minutes ago, Family said:

Getting a bit murky here …while Your Supreme Leader argues for Carte Blanche  Seal Team Shoot ‘Em Dead In The Eye IImpunity …aka immunity, he also promotes Hang ‘Em High Disobediant/Disloyal Civil Servant 😂 …….

He isn’t my supreme leader. I remain a UK citizen and laugh at the depths Americans plumb to find their presidential candidates. I liken it to the last 2 clowns in the clown car. 🤡 

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Family said:

Not as many as are laughing at Joe Biden. But you’d never hear about that because one side controls the narrative and the other gets buried in the margins.

What is unfortunate is that those laughing the loudest are the Chinese, the Russians and the Iranians (North Koreans have no sense of humour). And they don’t do it on TV comedy shows, they do it in back rooms at BRICS gatherings. None of it gets reported, as it goes against “The Narrative”.

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Timeline
2 hours ago, Pooky said:

He isn’t my supreme leader. I remain a UK citizen and laugh at the depths Americans plumb to find their presidential candidates. I liken it to the last 2 clowns in the clown car. 🤡 

Why does every person with lasting TDS think people who would vote for Trump over Biden depict it as some sort of Dear Leader syndrome.  Heck, Trump has many many flaws, but the one thing he is not is a predictable and corrupt career politician.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Dashinka said:

Why does every person with lasting TDS think people who would vote for Trump over Biden depict it as some sort of Dear Leader syndrome.  Heck, Trump has many many flaws, but the one thing he is not is a predictable and corrupt career politician.

His opponents have to give a name to their enemy. If they can make it seem as if he is someone to be ridiculed, or feared, or that can cause a person embarrassment by being associated with him, then that is what they will do.

His opponents know that attacking him on policy is not going to be effective, because the comparison with the incumbent does them few, if any, favours. So they go after his character, where they know there is more chance of success. Calling him Supreme Leader sounds a lot like calling him a dictator (but the idea of having Rocky and Bullwinkle taking him on is flat-out hilarious). The irony is that the incumbent is operating far more like a dictator, although in his case more of a puppet figurehead controlled by a shadow politburo.

The media have an important part to play in bringing the narrative to life. Rather like the Russia Collusion hoax, which, although fake a hell, has embedded itself in the psyche of many liberals, leftists and loonies, the more it is said, the more it is believed, much along the lines of the Nazi Big Lie. Apart from a few outlets, most media in the country leans left to a degree, some a little, some a lot. If they can control the message, the can control the electorate is the belief.

What disturbs them most is that America appears to be waking up. Despite the outwardly positive economic signs, there is the underlying knowledge that the economy sucks, unfettered immigration is a ticking timebomb, America’s global standing is appearing weaker by the day and the incumbent is a doddering, incompetent, corrupt old man that they need to protect and preserve at all costs.

Because the alternative is a second term for Donald Trump. This time he knows what he’s up against and what he needs to do to the entrenched careerists in Washington and the Alphabet Gang to ensure that his second term does not resemble his first.

And that terrifies them.

2011-11-15.garfield.png

1 hour ago, Pooky said:

His opponents have to give a name to their enemy. If they can make it seem as if he is someone to be ridiculed, or feared, or that can cause a person embarrassment by being associated with him, then that is what they will do.

His opponents know that attacking him on policy is not going to be effective, because the comparison with the incumbent does them few, if any, favours. So they go after his character, where they know there is more chance of success. Calling him Supreme Leader sounds a lot like calling him a dictator (but the idea of having Rocky and Bullwinkle taking him on is flat-out hilarious). The irony is that the incumbent is operating far more like a dictator, although in his case more of a puppet figurehead controlled by a shadow politburo.

The media have an important part to play in bringing the narrative to life. Rather like the Russia Collusion hoax, which, although fake a hell, has embedded itself in the psyche of many liberals, leftists and loonies, the more it is said, the more it is believed, much along the lines of the Nazi Big Lie. Apart from a few outlets, most media in the country leans left to a degree, some a little, some a lot. If they can control the message, the can control the electorate is the belief.

What disturbs them most is that America appears to be waking up. Despite the outwardly positive economic signs, there is the underlying knowledge that the economy sucks, unfettered immigration is a ticking timebomb, America’s global standing is appearing weaker by the day and the incumbent is a doddering, incompetent, corrupt old man that they need to protect and preserve at all costs.

Because the alternative is a second term for Donald Trump. This time he knows what he’s up against and what he needs to do to the entrenched careerists in Washington and the Alphabet Gang to ensure that his second term does not resemble his first.

And that terrifies them.

As I see it , the appeal to the red hatters is pretty basic /primal.
No  more complex than an emotional connection to a smooth , slick snake oil salesman.  The connection is bigotry , racism , self righteous intolerance and of course aversion to change ….rose colored distortion of the Good Ole Days.

Do not discount skewed conspiracy, nor the kooki colllection of fervent praise to a self declared Saviour Warrior and yes One and Only Leader. 

He is actually boorish, stupid , repetitive and so very predictable that it’s shocking he does not bore himself. The interesting bit is that half the country’s population is vested and inflamed by the divisive message .

That being that it’s okay to bash others , hurl insults and croak the end is near to stoke fires of fear . 

A bipartisan coalition can tackle EVERYTHING that ails you, my friend. And this Democracy will survive our Idiot 😂…even if he is elected as a FELON. 
Like it or not, his entire business career is colored with fraud ..and dishonest deals ,approx 4000 court battles….mostly as a Defendant 😂. The system he has skewered with thousands of times on an unlimited $ legal budget ….even that seems to appeal to his base. 

Timeline
29 minutes ago, Family said:

As I see it , the appeal to the red hatters is pretty basic /primal.
No  more complex than an emotional connection to a smooth , slick snake oil salesman.  The connection is bigotry , racism , self righteous intolerance and of course aversion to change ….rose colored distortion of the Good Ole Days.

Do not discount skewed conspiracy, nor the kooki colllection of fervent praise to a self declared Saviour Warrior and yes One and Only Leader. 

He is actually boorish, stupid , repetitive and so very predictable that it’s shocking he does not bore himself. The interesting bit is that half the country’s population is vested and inflamed by the divisive message .

That being that it’s okay to bash others , hurl insults and croak the end is near to stoke fires of fear . 

A bipartisan coalition can tackle EVERYTHING that ails you, my friend. And this Democracy will survive our Idiot 😂…even if he is elected as a FELON. 
Like it or not, his entire business career is colored with fraud ..and dishonest deals ,approx 4000 court battles….mostly as a Defendant 😂. The system he has skewered with thousands of times on an unlimited $ legal budget ….even that seems to appeal to his base. 

The problem for Democrats is that, regardless of his personal attributes. his policies, for the most part, were sound and very much pro-America. That is why he is attractive to the GOP base and, more and more, the independent voters. Even minorities are looking his way, because the can see the Democrats do not have their best interests at heart.

Your babble about bigotry, racism, self-righteous intolerance and aversion to change is just that … babble. Joe Biden is far more of a racist than Donald Trump will ever be. His past pronouncements and voting history lay that out plain as day.  The Democrat Party is as racist as they come. Minorities have one use  and one use only … to elect and re-elect Democrats to Congress. So they lie, over-promise and do just enough to convince them that this time will be better. But it never is.

For a man you claim to have a divisive message, Donald Trump was particularly bad at discriminating against people. Rather it was the Democrats and the media that stoked division. The Occupy movement, BLM, Antifa are all Democrat-affiliated, all designed to divide the country, sow dissent and discontent.

As far a bipartisan coalition, Dingy Harry Reid (may his soul rot in Vegas) and Nancy Pelosi have seen to it that the Democrat Party will never again engage in substantive bipartisan politics. Oh, they’ll do enough round the fringes to make it appear that way, but nothing will get done. The idea of opposing a President Trump with a bipartisan coalition is pure delusion. It will never happen, because shared power is not enough. It has to be all or nothing.

You may despise Donald Trump and hate all that you believe that he stands for, but he never was and never will never be as bad as as another Democrat administration with the current crop of degenerate political hacks.

This administration, and the Obama regime it is attempting to replicate, weaponised the Alphabet agencies to persecute and prosecute whoever they saw as their opponents. The prosecutions of Donald Trump in 2023 and 2024 are such blatant election interference that more and more of the electorate are coming to see it for what it is. Trying to turn this country into more of a state-controlled hegemony may be what finally leads to the restitution of sanity and decency in Washington

And for all his business dealings, Donald Trump never sold out his country.  The Biden family business did that for years. Perhaps soon, the Washington machine will run out of ways to cover for them.

2011-11-15.garfield.png