Family

Politics of Petulance (title renamed to match original post)

1,280 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Family said:

I got the sense Justices swayed from the WHY we got there  ( insurrection ) to some lacking process .of sorts . that needs to go through Federal channels .

Hats off to Mitchell

Fighting it out in court  ( rven

on Senste floor ) with a May The Best Man Win ..our Democracy is safe and sound . 

How is our democracy safe when one Party is doing everything they can to get people removed from the ballot (not just Trump), and persecuting their political enemies?  Heck, look what the Democrats did to their own primary process back in 2020 to put a cognitively declining corrupt career politician on the ballot.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, Dashinka said:

How is our democracy safe

Instead of healthy debate , bi partisan compromises ..your popular party-of-one favorite preys on followers vulnerabilities .

This idiot campaigns on burning /banning books ..unaware that one slip and MGT and Desantis would cry to strip her of US Cotizenship and deport her . ( Assuming here she NATZed due to her prominent accent )

Short  ( historical ) distance between banning books to banning humans

Missouri Republicans: Does this MAGA candidate burning books speak for you? | Opinion

BY MICHAEL MCGRADY JR. SPECIAL TO THE KANSAS CITY STAR
FEBRUARY 09, 2024 5:02

A Republican candidate for Missouri secretary of state posted a viral video to her campaign account on X (formerly Twitter) showing her proudly incinerating LGBTQ+ literature with a flamethrower. 

Valentina Gomez, 24, is the young far-right wannabe politico behind the video.

https://amp.kansascity.com/opinion/readers-opinion/guest-commentary/article285259092.html

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
11 hours ago, Family said:

with a May The Best Man Win ..our Democracy is safe and sound . 

the usa is not a democracy.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Family said:

I’ll 😂bite. Call the nation as you will, our Constitution and Laws are pretty awesome. 

“A republic if you can keep it”:
Benjamin Franklin

there is a significant difference between the two.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
2 hours ago, Family said:

Instead of healthy debate , bi partisan compromises ..your popular party-of-one favorite preys on followers vulnerabilities .

This idiot campaigns on burning /banning books ..unaware that one slip and MGT and Desantis would cry to strip her of US Cotizenship and deport her . ( Assuming here she NATZed due to her prominent accent )

Short  ( historical ) distance between banning books to banning humans

Missouri Republicans: Does this MAGA candidate burning books speak for you? | Opinion

BY MICHAEL MCGRADY JR. SPECIAL TO THE KANSAS CITY STAR
FEBRUARY 09, 2024 5:02

A Republican candidate for Missouri secretary of state posted a viral video to her campaign account on X (formerly Twitter) showing her proudly incinerating LGBTQ+ literature with a flamethrower. 

Valentina Gomez, 24, is the young far-right wannabe politico behind the video.

https://amp.kansascity.com/opinion/readers-opinion/guest-commentary/article285259092.html

You seem to be describing the Democrats that certainly relied on low information adherents for their power.  It also seems that the Democrats are very much in favor of trashing the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 10th Amendments.  Trump will be gone soon, but it is the Democrat “progress” that is ruining this country.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Family said:

I’ll 😂bite. Call the nation as you will, our Constitution and Laws are pretty awesome. 

Except for the Democrats in DC that feel the Constitution is too restrictive to their power.  Hence the constant attack by the Democrats and the Leftist MSM on all those restrictions.  The elite in DC including the career high level bureaucrats seem to think the Federal government should have all the power, but they forget, it was the Union of the States that created DC.  I can see some separation potential over time with all this Federal “progress”.

21 hours ago, Ban Hammer said:

“A republic if you can keep it”:
Benjamin Franklin

there is a significant difference between the two.

There are many “ Republics “ ..just look at  DPRK 😂

This is what we teach out new citizens, though: 

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/lesson-plans/Government_and_You_handouts.pdf

Democracy in the United States
The United States is a representative democracy.
This means that our government is elected by citizens.
Here, citizens vote for their government officials.
These officials represent the citizens’ ideas and concerns in government.
Voting is one way to participate in our democracy.
Citizens can also contact their officials when they want to support or change a law.
Voting in an election and contacting our elected officials are two ways that Americans can participate in their democracy.

There won’t be another Jan. 6 now, no matter what happens to Trump

But Trump’s use of violence is broader than these personal targets. More than 40 percent of state legislators have been threatened in the last three years. Women and minorities face more intense threats, so unsurprisingly half of female state legislatorsare considering no longer serving in public office.

Election officials, who once toiled in obscurity to make our country’s elections happen, are now threatened so frequently that the Justice Department created a special task force to address them. A Brennan Center survey found that one in six elections officials reports being threatened, half in person, leading to an exodus of experience from the profession. In Arizona, where right-wing claims of fraud continued through 2022, 98 percent of residents will have an election official who is new to the job.

https://www.google.com/amp/story/s/thehill.com/opinion/criminal-justice/4457464-there-wont-be-another-jan-6-no-matter-what-happens-to-trump/amp/

Woman sentenced to 3 years in prison for threatening Trump judge

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4460249-woman-sentenced-prison-threatening-trump-judge/amp/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

How many people have been charged with insurrection on Jan 6th?  Hint:  The answer is none.   

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

21 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

How many people have been charged with insurrection on Jan 6th?  Hint:  The answer is none.   

Of the 1,200 charged , approx 750 took plea deals….thank you for the hint Buț it’s off ..as seditious conspiracy is a definite qualifier

Ss the saying goes “ There’s more than one way to skin a cat”..as even Al Capone learned first hand 😂

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/3-years-jan-6-numbers-1200-charged-460/story?id=106140326

The harshest sentence yet handed down as part of DOJ's investigation was for Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio, who was sentenced to 22 years in prison last September after being found guilty on charges of seditious conspiracy and other felonies

Timeline

Nice spin...but inadequate.  No one has been charged with insurrection: 18 U.S. CODE § 2383 .  That includes Trump. 

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Timeline
On 2/8/2024 at 9:00 PM, Family said:

Colorado will lose.

Of course they will.  The Constitution is clear.  It gives only Congress the power to enact the insurrection clause of the 14th. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

Nice spin...but inadequate.  No one has been charged with insurrection: 18 U.S. CODE § 2383 .  That includes Trump. 

Damn! That pesky whole due process thing 😄. Maybe I'm wrong but me thinks the "vote blue no matter who" crowd is setting themselves up for a giant disappointment followed closely with vengeful anger. On a side note, I'm wondering when the DSM is going to add TDS as an official diagnosis.

Timeline
14 minutes ago, PGA said:

the DSM

Now there is a term from my past career which I had almost forgotten...