Family

Politics of Petulance (title renamed to match original post)

1,049 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Family said:

And almost roasted , too. Adds new meaning to inflammatory…

How is this event even relevant to the discussion?  

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
11 hours ago, Family said:

Harvard Law school thinks Judge Cannon has a few screws loose 😂…go figure , country is not all  ‘ deep state’  conspiracy fandom. 

You were the one to mention a crazy.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Family said:

Hunter’s attorney has a wicked sense of humor and is fast on the uptake..😂

Hunter Biden cites Trump ruling in seeking dismissal of gun and tax cases

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/07/18/hunter-biden-seeks-gun-case-dismissal-cites-trump-classified-documents-ruling.html

fat chance of that.  not even in the same ballpark.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Maybe Hunter thinks he is de facto President because the old man no longer is?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Certainly has been suggested that the Good Doctor and Hunter currently have the job.

I do believe, Biden will graciously withdraw. Heck, COVID-19 did a number on many .

Hopefully he can shake up the Supremes in the time left ..a little too much Clarence-of-the-Yacht and upside down Alito swaagger. 😂

Most Americans support Supreme Court reforms Most Americans also disapprove of the job the court is doing.

The Washington Post reported on Tuesday that President Biden has warmed to the idea of reforming the Supreme Court. At the beginning of his term, pressure from the base of the Democratic Party prompted Biden to create a commission aimed at evaluating the institution, a classic D.C. move given that releasing a committee report technically isn’t doing nothing.

But then the court made the ideology of its majority manifest, revoking access to abortion, diminishing the authority of government experts and granting presidents (you know which president we’re talking about here) immunity from prosecution for criminal acts. Democrats became even more disenchanted with the court, and Biden, eager for opportunities to bolster Democratic support at the moment, now indicates that he is willing to press a little harder. New polling from Fox News suggests that doing so would have broad public support.

The poll — which, unlike the sponsoring cable news channel, has a well-deserved reputation for fairness — found that 6 in 10 Americans view the Supreme Court’s job performance with disapproval. That includes three-quarters of Democrats and two-thirds of independents. Unsurprisingly, most Republicans approve of what the court has done.

source: Washington Post /no link available 

Timeline

How did they revoke access to abortion?

Someone needs to tell Colorado, here you can do it all the way to 9 months.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Family said:

Most Americans support Supreme Court reforms Most Americans also disapprove of the job the court is doing.

i guess that's what happens when one polls only democrats.........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
2 hours ago, Family said:

Hunter doesn’t want the job

Li'l Crackpipe wants crack.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

24 minutes ago, TBoneTX said:

Li'l Crackpipe wants crack.

Addiction is a tough thing to beat. Young Biden got back on track, strong recovery. ..respect to JD momma, too and Lady Hero 

How Betty Ford Tackled the Taboo of Addiction

The former first lady spoke publicly about her struggles with prescription pills and alcohol, and founded a rehab center to help others.

https://www.biography.com/activists/betty-ford-addiction-alcoholism-center

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
7 hours ago, Family said:

I do believe, Biden will graciously withdraw. Heck, COVID-19 did a number on many .

Hopefully he can shake up the Supremes in the time left ..a little too much Clarence-of-the-Yacht and upside down Alito swaagger. 😂

The Washington Post reported on Tuesday that President Biden has warmed to the idea of reforming the Supreme Court. At the beginning of his term, pressure from the base of the Democratic Party prompted Biden to create a commission aimed at evaluating the institution, a classic D.C. move given that releasing a committee report technically isn’t doing nothing.

But then the court made the ideology of its majority manifest, revoking access to abortion, diminishing the authority of government experts and granting presidents (you know which president we’re talking about here) immunity from prosecution for criminal acts. Democrats became even more disenchanted with the court, and Biden, eager for opportunities to bolster Democratic support at the moment, now indicates that he is willing to press a little harder. New polling from Fox News suggests that doing so would have broad public support.

The poll — which, unlike the sponsoring cable news channel, has a well-deserved reputation for fairness — found that 6 in 10 Americans view the Supreme Court’s job performance with disapproval. That includes three-quarters of Democrats and two-thirds of independents. Unsurprisingly, most Republicans approve of what the court has done.

source: Washington Post /no link available 

If Biden cannot run for President, how can he run the country for 5+ more months?  The question about SCOTUS is biased of course as the political activists in the media that represents the Democrats are waging an unprecedented attack on them leading to actual threats to some of the Justices.  I guess you feel that is fine since you agree with those extreme activists, but no ruling that has been made is outside of the Constitution, and in fact the more important ones get us back to the Constitution.  I know, Democrats are in favor of being governed by unelected bureaucrats, but that is not the way this country is supposed to operate.

4 hours ago, Family said:

Addiction is a tough thing to beat. Young Biden got back on track, strong recovery. ..respect to JD momma, too and Lady Hero 

How Betty Ford Tackled the Taboo of Addiction

The former first lady spoke publicly about her struggles with prescription pills and alcohol, and founded a rehab center to help others.

https://www.biography.com/activists/betty-ford-addiction-alcoholism-center

Do you know for sure Hunter is back on track?  

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline

It was not long ago his stash was found in the White House.