carmoy2023

is it possible to have two petition at the same time? (merged)

52 posts in this topic

On 9/15/2023 at 6:12 PM, Mike E said:

Yes. 

Yes, as early as November 1, 2023.

There have been cases where it is current when interview scheduled, and then by the time there is an interview, it is not current. And so the visa is not issued until a visa number is available.

There is evidence that DoS distorts the final action chart so that despite being current, there is actually no

visa number available. This seems to be the case for the Philippines. I think you will get an interview before November 1, 2026.

As noted 2 times by me before, that is not supposed to happen, given you sought to acquire a visa when you were current and your CSPA age was under 21. If I were  you, I would inform NVC today you will be current on October 1, 2023, and so again on October 1, 2023. And do this each time a visa bulletin comes out  that shows you as current.

from being DQ, interview could be in 2026? I would be 26 

27 minutes ago, carmoy2023 said:

When do i do the medical? Do i wait to have an actual date for interview before doing medical? 

Visa medical is valid for only 6 months (maximum).  Better to wait for your interview schedule confirmation before booking the medical.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.