carmoy2023

is it possible to have two petition at the same time? (merged)

52 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline
55 minutes ago, carmoy2023 said:

it is a 7 yrs wait. 

No it is longer than that

59 minutes ago, carmoy2023 said:

dob: march 1, 2000

is  I 130 filed is pd? may 30, 2018

approved: march 24, 2020

Yes

On 9/2/2023 at 12:39 PM, Mike E said:

As per my previous comment there is no age out

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

They always move, which way and when well that is anybody's guess.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline
2 hours ago, carmoy2023 said:

I looked up vb for oct and it says f2a will be feb 8, 2019. Does that mean my pd will be current?

Yes. 

Can it still change like retrogress again? 

Yes, as early as November 1, 2023.

There have been cases where it is current when interview scheduled, and then by the time there is an interview, it is not current. And so the visa is not issued until a visa number is available.

There is evidence that DoS distorts the final action chart so that despite being current, there is actually no

visa number available. This seems to be the case for the Philippines. I think you will get an interview before November 1, 2026.

If i get switched to f2b

As noted 2 times by me before, that is not supposed to happen, given you sought to acquire a visa when you were current and your CSPA age was under 21. If I were  you, I would inform NVC today you will be current on October 1, 2023, and so again on October 1, 2023. And do this each time a visa bulletin comes out  that shows you as current.

10 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Yes. 

Yes, as early as November 1, 2023.

There have been cases where it is current when interview scheduled, and then by the time there is an interview, it is not current. And so the visa is not issued until a visa number is available.

There is evidence that DoS distorts the final action chart so that despite being current, there is actually no

visa number available. This seems to be the case for the Philippines. I think you will get an interview before November 1, 2026.

As noted 2 times by me before, that is not supposed to happen, given you sought to acquire a visa when you were current and your CSPA age was under 21. If I were  you, I would inform NVC today you will be current on October 1, 2023, and so again on October 1, 2023. And do this each time a visa bulletin comes out  that shows you as current.

I got an rfe again. My mom and sister got the sponsor, co sponsor, household member signatures got mixed up. So we submitted it today again

Finally after confusion with the i 864s, i got DQ. Do i contact the embassy in manila to schedule my interview next month since PD will be current? I read people been waiting for months and years to be interviewed. 

When do i do the medical? 

thank you

IMG_1995.jpeg

Edited by carmoy2023

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.