TBoneTX

[Master Thread] Federal & State Charges Against Pres. Trump [merged]

1,115 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

A dual-tiered justice system is a corrupt system.  End of story.  Unfollowing this topic.

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
5 hours ago, Family said:

The charges in the classified documents allege some very serious and disturbing criminal actions by Trump.
While it may not bother the MAGA enthusiasts , do make allowances for the fact that there are a great many people who are appalled …more so when one considers the evidence is Texts, Tapes and Witness Testimony.

In this instance he was treated with kid gloves by NARA for a year and a half. ..and given “special folk” deference. His Own Wise legal counsel advised him to return the Boxes.
He LIED …

He did not get a new lawyer, pot up a legal fight , argue Clinton Sox …he just LIED ( and put 2 attorneys licenses in jeopardy). 

If DOJ did not prosecute..they would surely be remiss in their duty.

As for ..but look the Other Guy did worse and Woeth Me..Why is everyone picking on Me …..I acknowledge it for what it is, effective /catchy /repeated snippets for his supporters/base.

I don’t quite know how to draw a comparison w the Gal Luft treatment. Remember he approached the Trump Admins DOJ with his claims ( four years ago)…if Trump could have found something, he would have jumped on it faster than a tick on a mangy dog. 

You do understand the DOJ is run by the Democrats/Elite DC insiders right?  It was very clear even when Trump was in office, the bureaucrats at the DOJ were completely against him.  If what the corrupt prosecutor alleges of Trump is correct, it will come out and he will be prosecuted, I can accept that.  What I cannot accept is the fact that there are “special” people doing things even worse (the Biden political corruption scandal makes Nixon look like a saint) that are getting away with it.  You seem to be just fine with that as it suits your political views which is troubling, but you do you.  As long as the DOJ continues their corrupt ways, they will get no respect from me.  Remember, it was the DOJ/FBI that allowed Larry Nasser to continue his nasty activities.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

10 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

So to which genus, phylum, etc. do you belong?

How can I be out of upvotes this early? I am not a conspiracy guy, but sumthen up

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
10 hours ago, Family said:

The charges in the classified documents allege some very serious and disturbing criminal actions by Trump.
While it may not bother the MAGA enthusiasts , do make allowances for the fact that there are a great many people who are appalled …more so when one considers the evidence is Texts, Tapes and Witness Testimony.

In this instance he was treated with kid gloves by NARA for a year and a half. ..and given “special folk” deference. His Own Wise legal counsel advised him to return the Boxes.
He LIED …

He did not get a new lawyer, pot up a legal fight , argue Clinton Sox …he just LIED ( and put 2 attorneys licenses in jeopardy). 

If DOJ did not prosecute..they would surely be remiss in their duty.

As for ..but look the Other Guy did worse and Woeth Me..Why is everyone picking on Me …..I acknowledge it for what it is, effective /catchy /repeated snippets for his supporters/base.

I don’t quite know how to draw a comparison w the Gal Luft treatment. Remember he approached the Trump Admins DOJ with his claims ( four years ago)…if Trump could have found something, he would have jumped on it faster than a tick on a mangy dog. 

5 hours ago, Dashinka said:

You do understand the DOJ is run by the Democrats/Elite DC insiders right?  It was very clear even when Trump was in office, the bureaucrats at the DOJ were completely against him.  If what the corrupt prosecutor alleges of Trump is correct, it will come out and he will be prosecuted, I can accept that.  What I cannot accept is the fact that there are “special” people doing things even worse (the Biden political corruption scandal makes Nixon look like a saint) that are getting away with it.  You seem to be just fine with that as it suits your political views which is troubling, but you do you.  As long as the DOJ continues their corrupt ways, they will get no respect from me.  Remember, it was the DOJ/FBI that allowed Larry Nasser to continue his nasty activities.

It wasn’t just the DOJ that he was up against. The majority of the apparatus of government, as well as the mainstream edit, leans left. On top of that, and because the GOP endorses groupthink a fair bit less that the Democrats, he was faced with significant opposition from within his own party.

DJT faced opposition from the entire Washington machine, because he was an outsider, not one of them, and a disruptor. The mountain of obstacles he faced from all sides was unprecedented for a President.

Right now, the media machine is in full flow with stories about the last President, as much related and unrelated ####### as they can publish, to distract from the 800lb gorilla in the room. They know that if they don’t run DJT stories, they might have to do their job and focus on the most corrupt President and administration in modern history. As it is, the walls are still closing in.

So the story about the White House meeting gets thrown out there to throw shade on the last President and give the appearance of wrongdoing, even if nothing remotely criminal actually happened. Because if they didn’t, they might need to look at criminality that did, by the current occupant of the White House.

And the Washington machine can’t let that happen.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Timeline
1 hour ago, Pooky said:

It wasn’t just the DOJ that he was up against. The majority of the apparatus of government, as well as the mainstream edit, leans left. On top of that, and because the GOP endorses groupthink a fair bit less that the Democrats, he was faced with significant opposition from within his own party.

DJT faced opposition from the entire Washington machine, because he was an outsider, not one of them, and a disruptor. The mountain of obstacles he faced from all sides was unprecedented for a President.

Right now, the media machine is in full flow with stories about the last President, as much related and unrelated ####### as they can publish, to distract from the 800lb gorilla in the room. They know that if they don’t run DJT stories, they might have to do their job and focus on the most corrupt President and administration in modern history. As it is, the walls are still closing in.

So the story about the White House meeting gets thrown out there to throw shade on the last President and give the appearance of wrongdoing, even if nothing remotely criminal actually happened. Because if they didn’t, they might need to look at criminality that did, by the current occupant of the White House.

And the Washington machine can’t let that happen.

Well said!  Yes DJT is a disrupter, and the elected leadership on both sides, and the bureaucracy could not let that happen less they run afoul of their WEF overlords.

7 hours ago, Pooky said:

DJT faced opposition from the entire Washington machine, because he was an outsider, not one of them, and a disruptor

I must confess, I do prefer a President who sounds at least a bit more like Jerry Springer ..not his guests. Ref the Grab ‘‘em by the Lucy “ , Sloppy, Horseface  ..etc ad nauseum

Perhaps one whose advisors /associates/employees aren’t Mugshot Contenders ..most recent fallen Giuliani , Eastman, Wood, Powers…list is long 

https://www.newsweek.com/guide-trump-allies-whove-pleaded-guilty-been-convicted-crimes-1735298 

Power shifts with in coming administrations is par for the course ..comes with the Job..heck it’s IS the Job. We are after all a Nation of Two Parties …strengths and skills will be tested.

No major legal moves announced by either side , yet

Timeline
9 hours ago, Family said:

I must confess, I do prefer a President who sounds at least a bit more like Jerry Springer ..not his guests. Ref the Grab ‘‘em by the Lucy “ , Sloppy, Horseface  ..etc ad nauseum

Perhaps one whose advisors /associates/employees aren’t Mugshot Contenders ..most recent fallen Giuliani , Eastman, Wood, Powers…list is long 

https://www.newsweek.com/guide-trump-allies-whove-pleaded-guilty-been-convicted-crimes-1735298 

Power shifts with in coming administrations is par for the course ..comes with the Job..heck it’s IS the Job. We are after all a Nation of Two Parties …strengths and skills will be tested.

No major legal moves announced by either side , yet

I prefer a President that is not a serial liar, a plagiarist, and not willing to sell their influence for financial gain.  I do like a President that talks to the people, shares information, disrupts the swamp that is DC, and tells it like it is.  Trump may have been crass, and in some ways he depended a little too much on political insiders when forming his office, but he had great ideas which you know were great as it pissed off the DC bureaucracy, and he talked directly to the people.  When is the last time Old Corrupt Joe Biden actually talked to the people without a cheat sheet or teleprompter.

18 hours ago, Dashinka said:

I prefer a President that is not a serial liar, a plagiarist, and not willing to sell their influence for financial gain.  I do like a President that talks to the people, shares information, disrupts the swamp that is DC, and tells it like it is.  Trump may have been crass, and in some ways he depended a little too much on political insiders when forming his office, but he had great ideas which you know were great as it pissed off the DC bureaucracy, and he talked directly to the people.  When is the last time Old Corrupt Joe Biden actually talked to the people without a cheat sheet or teleprompter.

I hear you , my friend. Biden is no spring chicken and lackluster public speaker. Slow and steady. ..well except for a few falls. 

Realistically, both parties have at times dealt with their leaders heath issues,..supported and protected the man/ office and country .

Lincoln struggled with crippling depression and suicide ideation , Beloved Regan withdrew from day to day tasks , public appearances and had difficulty distinguishing between realist and fantasy in lis last term.  

As for who is the Biggest Liar..forgive me but Trump wins by a landslide 😂. staying on point with the bold faced lies Re classified docs . fake electors complete with certifications and voting machines crackpot delusions ..

It’s a bit difficult to understand why you would defend  his actions …since at the heart of the matter is the fact that he DID , indeed do and say the things he is accused of….
I believe there is a whole subculture 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Family said:

I hear you , my friend. Biden is no spring chicken and lackluster public speaker. Slow and steady. ..well except for a few falls. 

Realistically, both parties have at times dealt with their leaders heath issues,..supported and protected the man/ office and country .

Lincoln struggled with crippling depression and suicide ideation , Beloved Regan withdrew from day to day tasks , public appearances and had difficulty distinguishing between realist and fantasy in lis last term.  

As for who is the Biggest Liar..forgive me but Trump wins by a landslide 😂. staying on point with the bold faced lies Re classified docs . fake electors complete with certifications and voting machines crackpot delusions ..

It’s a bit difficult to understand why you would defend  his actions …since at the heart of the matter is the fact that he DID , indeed do and say the things he is accused of….
I believe there is a whole subculture 

Hmm, I see you are conveniently ignoring the information out there that is showing the Biden corruption.  Now just because the biased MSM does not highlight Biden’s lies does not mean he is not a serial liar, and if you or the media decided to run a real-time fact check of Biden and tabulate his lies, they would far surpass Trump’s as Biden has been a lying elected politician a lot longer than Trump.

I am not defending Trump, but I understand why he is doing what he is doing.  As a disrupter, he is demonstrating the rot in the federal bureaucracy by doing this, and opening up people’s eyes to the two tier Justice system which you seem to be OK with.  Most people can see the strategy by the elite DC insiders to hammer Trump all while ignoring worse actions by the members of the DC insiders, but hey, slow, steady and corrupt seems to be your desire.  Whatever, you do you.

..cont..subculture that tracks all the les Trump has told.

PS..is the still an “ edit “ feature when posting ?

Yes, you have to hit the three dots in the upper right of your post to get the edit, report and share features.

Edited by Dashinka

Timeline

When you take away the redactions made by the DOJ, the picture regarding DJT’s cooperation vs. obstruction changes more than a little. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/revealed-corrupt-doj-prosecutor-caught-trying-bribe-lawyer/?fbclid=IwAR2t7BUzWiDAfqroz3TspEv45UIqayrBGtf6pbT4CRwn7GLHvhllr1slyB8_aem_AftjToXkgqoVAPmmVCfdUt9AugFsZ30nhySiiNaF_GxhFbLMr4J9Gv_8pk7R5YpAhfE

Still, the original impression has had time to sink into the public consciousness and the desired damage is done. Truth be damned.

2011-11-15.garfield.png

57 minutes ago, Pooky said:

When you take away the redactions made by the DOJ, the picture regarding DJT’s cooperation vs. obstruction changes more than a little. 

Here is actual   NARA letter to Trump s Attorney..Aug 2022 . Same attorney who will testify ..cooperation was limited to returning 15 Boxes , a little folder and falsely certifying . 

https://www.archives.gov/files/foia/wall-letter-to-evan-corcoran-re-trump-boxes-05.10.2022.pdf

As you are no doubt aware, NARA had ongoing communications with the former President’s representatives throughout 2021 about what appeared to be missing Presidential records, which resulted in the transfer of 15 boxes of records to NARA in January 2022. In its initial review of materials within those boxes, NARA identified items marked as classified national security information, up to the level of Top Secret and including Sensitive Compartmented Information and Special Access Program materials. NARA informed the Department of Justice about that discovery, which prompted the Department to ask the President to request that NARA provide the FBI with access to the boxes at issue so that the FBI and others in the Intelligence Community could examine them. On April 11, 2022, the White House Counsel’s Office—affirming a request from the Department of Justice supported by an FBI letterhead memorandum—formally transmitted a request that N

Timeline

Here is actual   NARA letter to Trump s Attorney..Aug 2022 . Same attorney who will testify ..cooperation was limited to returning 15 Boxes , a little folder and falsely certifying . 

https://www.archives.gov/files/foia/wall-letter-to-evan-corcoran-re-trump-boxes-05.10.2022.pdf

As you are no doubt aware, NARA had ongoing communications with the former President’s representatives throughout 2021 about what appeared to be missing Presidential records, which resulted in the transfer of 15 boxes of records to NARA in January 2022. In its initial review of materials within those boxes, NARA identified items marked as classified national security information, up to the level of Top Secret and including Sensitive Compartmented Information and Special Access Program materials. NARA informed the Department of Justice about that discovery, which prompted the Department to ask the President to request that NARA provide the FBI with access to the boxes at issue so that the FBI and others in the Intelligence Community could examine them. On April 11, 2022, the White House Counsel’s Office—affirming a request from the Department of Justice supported by an FBI letterhead memorandum—formally transmitted a request that N

Hmm, and Old Corrupt Joe was allowed to let his lawyers with no security clearance go through the boxes found in the Chinese financed UPenn Office, in the garage next to the Vette, and in the house.  Hmm, seems like the DOJ/NARA treated him a lot differently.  I know, you are fine with that.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Family said:

All of which has absolutely nothing to do with an attorney at the DOJ purposely redacting all references to DJT cooperating with Grand Jury sublpoenas. They had to know that the truth would come out at some point, so why was it done?

To obfuscate what actually happened, increase the public perception of wrongdoing and nothing else.

The non-cooperation/obstruction was big news when the DOJ’s games began. It gave the semblance of justification for the heavy-handed raid on Mar-a-Lago. If they had been honest, the likelihood is that there would have been far more criticism of the whole operation. But now, the damage has been done and the repercussions will be muted. Job done for the DOJ’s partisans.

Which begs this question. Is it still the Department of Justice. Or should we rename it the Department of Convict President Trump At All Costs?

Edited by Pooky

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Pooky said:

All of which has absolutely nothing to do with an attorney at the DOJ purposely redacting all references to DJT cooperating with Grand Jury sublpoenas. They had to know that the truth would come out at some point, so why was it done?

To obfuscate what actually happened, increase the public perception of wrongdoing and nothing else.

The non-cooperation/obstruction was big news when the DOJ’s games began. It gave the semblance of justification for the heavy-handed raid on Mar-a-Lago. If they had been honest, the likelihood is that there would have been far more criticism of the whole operation. But now, the damage has been done and the repercussions will be muted. Job done for the DOJ’s partisans.

Which begs this question. Is it still the Department of Justice. Or should we rename it the Department of Convict President Trump At All Costs?

I would say it is more of a Department tasked with keeping the unwashed/unwanted out of DC.