harvey21

I-751 July 2023 Filers

75 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 7/24/2023 at 2:31 PM, Christopher B said:

My credit card was charged on Fri Jul 21 and I got text/email notifications today with an IOE receipt number. I will update when I receive an NOA in the mail.

Guess we all get the IOE numbers. 

Just sent ours yesterday. 

I-751

July 25, 2023 - Submitted ROC via USPS 

July 31, 2023 - Credit card charged

Aug 1, 2023 - Text confirmation with IOE number received

Aug 14, 2023 - 48-month extension letter received

Aug 23, 2023 - Biometrics appointment at Brooklyn ASC

I-485

July 2, 2020 - 1st AOS submission via USPS  | July 19, 2020 - Rejected package received due to "missing forms" | July 20, 2020 - Resubmitted AOS Package | July 26, 2020 - AOS received at Chicago lockbox via USPS

July 27, 2020 - USCIS online status: Case received

Aug 9, 2020 - Credit card was charged | Aug 13, 2020 - Received SMS confirmation from USCIS | Aug 17, 2020 - Received NOAs in the mail | Aug 21, 2020 - USCIS account updated to RFE (waiting for mail)

Aug 27, 2020 - Hard copy of RFIE received in the mail (I-864EZ rejected) | Aug 31, 2020 - Response to RFIE sent to NBC

Sept 9, 2020 - Response to RFIE received by USCIS | Sept. 22, 2020 - Received I-693 deficiency notice

Nov 21, 2020 - Date USCIS sent out biometrics appointment letter  | Nov. 28, 2020 - Received bio appointment letter

Dec 18, 2020 - Biometrics appointment completed in Brooklyn ASC | Dec. 19, 2020 - Case updated to fingerprints taken (I-485 and I-765) | Dec. 30, 2020 - Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview

Feb 25, 2021 - New card is being produced (EAD) | Feb. 26, 2021 - EAD and AP have been approved

Mar 3, 2021 - Combo card received | Mar. 5, 2021 - SSN card received

Aug 31, 2021 - Case updated online to interview has been scheduled | Sept 8, 2021 - Interview schedule received in the mail via USPS

Oct 5, 2021 - Scheduled interview | Oct 6, 2021 - Approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I received only 2 out of the 3 letters. Missing the 48 month extension letter for some reason. Hopefully it will come tomorrow, but if it doesn't how would I go about getting a replacement?

Timeline
1 hour ago, lilaznboy12 said:

I received only 2 out of the 3 letters. Missing the 48 month extension letter for some reason. Hopefully it will come tomorrow, but if it doesn't how would I go about getting a replacement?

When did you file? I’m still waiting for my letters received the text last week so I’m hopeful for this week. 

I got the text today and my credit card got charged. That took a while.

package delivered 7/5

text received and cc charged 7/26

now waiting for the letters in mail

How long is the approximate wait for the approval? 

25 minutes ago, LegalAlienn said:

You mean I-751 approval? This can take from few days to 4+ years. Every case is different. You can also take a look at processing times to get an estimate:

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Timeline
14 hours ago, LegalAlienn said:

I got the text today and my credit card got charged. That took a while.

package delivered 7/5

text received and cc charged 7/26

now waiting for the letters in mail

Informed delivery show two letters coming in today so from what I see you should get your letters one week after the text received. I received my text last Thursday and now getting the letters. 

Timeline
On 7/20/2023 at 2:25 PM, Tropical_Man1 said:

Got the text with IOE receipt number. Now we roll on!! 

I received 2 Letters today.

1. Receipt and Biometrics Reuse 

2. Online Access Code.

No 48-month extension yet

I received my I-797 48-month extension letter today. Haven't received any other letters yet.

The envelope has a Missouri return address stamped on it but the postmark shows it was mailed from the Los Angeles metro area (where I live) on 7/25, just 2 days ago. If the different letters are sent from different cities, perhaps this explains why some people receive them on different days.

2023-07-19: I-751 package delivered to Phoenix Lockbox via UPS

2023-07-21: Credit card authorized by Phoenix Lockbox

2023-07-24: Text and email notifications received with IOE receipt number

2023-07-27: I-797 48-month extension letter received (postmarked 2023-07-25)

Timeline
On 7/27/2023 at 4:46 PM, Tropical_Man1 said:

I received 2 Letters today.

1. Receipt and Biometrics Reuse 

2. Online Access Code.

No 48-month extension yet

Informed delivery says I’m receiving a mail from USCIS. I suspect it’s the Extension Letter. 

Time to sit back and enjoy the long ride :)

Good luck everyone!

How are you guys getting IOE case numbers? I thought those case numbers are given for online filers and since I-751 is only on paper, how is that possible? :D

When tomorrow starts without me..

please try to understand, That an Angel came and called

my name, and took me by the hand; The angel said my

place was ready, In Heaven far above, And that I'd have

to leave behind all those I dearly love. But when I walked 

through Heaven's Gates, I felt so much at home, for God

looked down, smiled at me, And told me "Welcome Home."

So when tomorrow starts without me, 

Don't think we're far apart, for every time you think of me,

I'm right there in your heart.

Timeline
5 hours ago, Tropical_Man1 said:

Informed delivery says I’m receiving a mail from USCIS. I suspect it’s the Extension Letter. 

Time to sit back and enjoy the long ride :)

Received 48 month NOA extension! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.