LeileiPH

K1 VISA: Form 221g- forwarded the additional document with passport to the US EMBASSY MANILA

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone I'm new here. 

So fast forward to our K1 visa case... we're now on the last part I believe.

Got my interview at MANILA US EMBASSY like 1 and a half week ago I had all the required documents (I made sure) but sadly the CENOMAR got me the form 221g as it was wrong and they needed the correct one. I took care of it right away, like just within 3 days, and hopefully we get some email from them soon. 

Our questions tho is how long would it take for them to give us some feeback and does sending my passport means I am more likely to get a visa? They did keep my main required documents during my interview and was told that I don't need to go back to us embassy.

My interview was quick and easy tho. The consular didn't even looked at my supporting documents such the the financial support and proof of relationship, she skipped it and im not sure why. 

I keep checking the status on my CEAC and ustraveldocs websites and it says 'Ready' (CEAC) & 'Document delivery information' ?(ustraveldocs). Can someone enlighten us what does these info means? And how long more is the waiting timeline?

Thank you in advance and may everyone have a great time. Haply 4th of July too🥰

Edited by LeileiPH
Added some clear information

• 1 year later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 7/4/2023 at 11:09 AM, LeileiPH said:

Hi everyone I'm new here. 

So fast forward to our K1 visa case... we're now on the last part I believe.

Got my interview at MANILA US EMBASSY like 1 and a half week ago I had all the required documents (I made sure) but sadly the CENOMAR got me the form 221g as it was wrong and they needed the correct one. I took care of it right away, like just within 3 days, and hopefully we get some email from them soon. 

Our questions tho is how long would it take for them to give us some feeback and does sending my passport means I am more likely to get a visa? They did keep my main required documents during my interview and was told that I don't need to go back to us embassy.

My interview was quick and easy tho. The consular didn't even looked at my supporting documents such the the financial support and proof of relationship, she skipped it and im not sure why. 

I keep checking the status on my CEAC and ustraveldocs websites and it says 'Ready' (CEAC) & 'Document delivery information' ?(ustraveldocs). Can someone enlighten us what does these info means? And how long more is the waiting timeline?

Thank you in advance and may everyone have a great time. Haply 4th of July too🥰

Hi! May i ask how long before got any updates after you mailed the documents to the embassy? Im in the same situation now, where did you see the status "ready"?Can I please have a link to that site? Thank you very much in advance. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.