TBoneTX

The Big IR-1/CR-1 DQ'd Message Group (Part V)

946 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, AJ19962346 said:

Hello when was your DQ ? 

Did you got the interview letter ? 

So far, no one I know of who DQed after Feb 29, 2024, got IL. The MTL operation website is lying. 

If you are DQed in early March, get ready for IL around July 8th, give or take

1 hour ago, AJ19962346 said:

Hello when was your DQ ? 

Did you got the interview letter ? 

I am submitting my last NVC doc now …. I’m not DQ yet :( but very soon!!!!!! 🙏🙏🙏

15 minutes ago, edatc00 said:

So far, no one I know of who DQed after Feb 29, 2024, got IL. The MTL operation website is lying. 

If you are DQed in early March, get ready for IL around July 8th, give or take

This is so strange hey…. I wonder why this is so delayed again in MTL

Timeline
1 minute ago, Vicnic said:

I am submitting my last NVC doc now …. I’m not DQ yet :( but very soon!!!!!! 🙏🙏🙏

This is so strange hey…. I wonder why this is so delayed again in MTL

Apparently they are clearing long overdue other FB/IR categories. Which is a good thing for them.

Timeline
1 minute ago, AJ19962346 said:

Anybody from March DQ list got any interview letter ? Highliy appreciate your response.

Nope nothing yet. DQ march 4th. really curious if anyone else got it if they are in march.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, AJ19962346 said:

Anybody from March DQ list got any interview letter ? Highliy appreciate your response.

No, no one from March DQ got anything. Probably next round will be out around July 10th ish

Timeline
Just now, edatc00 said:

No, no one from March DQ got anything. Probably next round will be out around July 10th ish

Last year almost this time people from March DQ list got their Interview letters 😪😪.. 

Thanks for the response 👍 

Timeline

While we all wait for our IL's, does anyone know if an IL comes in July, when the actual interview might be. I've seen some in the past where the IL and interview are a month apart but earlier this year it seemed at least a month and a half apart or more.  If anyone has a rough idea, that would be great. thank you for your help!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 6/22/2024 at 5:16 AM, Urbanite83 said:

While we all wait for our IL's, does anyone know if an IL comes in July, when the actual interview might be. I've seen some in the past where the IL and interview are a month apart but earlier this year it seemed at least a month and a half apart or more.  If anyone has a rough idea, that would be great. thank you for your help!

Of late, it's been about 6-8 weeks after.  It will depend on your priority date as well as your DQ date.  

That said, once upon a time, it was 3-4 weeks.  Let me tell you, trying to arrange flights, accommodations and medicals for an interview 3 weeks away was anxiety inducing...

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Timeline
1 minute ago, mam521 said:

Of late, it's been about 6-8 weeks after.  It will depend on your priority date as well as your DQ date.  

That said, once upon a time, it was 3-4 weeks.  Let me tell you, trying to arrange flights, accommodations and medicals for an interview 3 weeks away was anxiety inducing...

Thank you for the response! . Yeah I was fretting about arranging flights, accommodations and such in a short time.

my priority date is 2022 May, so we shall see what that gets me. But 6 weeks would allow me to plan a bit at least. 

Timeline
15 minutes ago, mam521 said:

Is this priority date thing applies to spouses of US citizens ? 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, AJ19962346 said:

Is this priority date thing applies to spouses of US citizens ? 

No. Spouse of USC’s PD doesn’t mean anything since this category has no GC quota. Once’s your cases is DQed at NVC, the DQ date is all that matters.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, edatc00 said:

No. Spouse of USC’s PD doesn’t mean anything since this category has no GC quota. Once’s your cases is DQed at NVC, the DQ date is all that matters.

Thanks ... so that means i have to wait for March , April , May DQs first to get their ILs.. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.