TBoneTX

The Big IR-1/CR-1 DQ'd Message Group (Part V)

962 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, gmprive said:

From Reddit and other groups I follow, I haven't head of anytone past April 8th getting their IL yet. Stay positive :) They haven't skip you. 
I'm crossing my fingers that you'll receive it on the next batch (Which we do not know when it will be, unfortunately).

Thank you for info, I was kinda worried that something went wrong . Lets hope next batch 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

For the newbies, can you please fill out our timelines?  It will help everyone better understand timelines and more senior members to answer your questions. 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Hi everyone. Got IL yesterday and interview set for November 7th . I need some help please . My wife’s English is not enough for interview so we going to look for Ukrainian English interpreter in Montreal . Any place we need to look at there or online? Also I’m sure this been covered extensively but could you direct me where to find full list of what is needed for the interview ? Thank you in advance for any help. PS DQ on April 15th

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

@Vicnic June 2023 or 2024, were you DQ?

I was DQ June 18, 2024 and waiting for IL. Hopefully, it will come before the end of the year.

It seems like Montreal is only sending out IL for November (April 15th DQ). That's 7 months between DQ to interview.

Timeline
40 minutes ago, eightythrill said:

I was DQ June 18, 2024 and waiting for IL. Hopefully, it will come before the end of the year.

It seems like Montreal is only sending out IL for November (April 15th DQ). That's 7 months between DQ to interview.

They covered and sent out letters for April 11th to May 10th DQ gyz... and the interviews people got are in November for these DQs..

Timeline
23 minutes ago, AJ19962346 said:

They covered and sent out letters for April 11th to May 10th DQ gyz... and the interviews people got are in November for these DQs..

oh, good. Hoping, I get in for the Dec interview.

Timeline
36 minutes ago, eightythrill said:

oh, good. Hoping, I get in for the Dec interview.

I doubt if June DQs after 10th would be covered next batch coz they last time covered March13th April 10th and this time they covered April11th to May 10th so probably next will be May11th to June10th.. 

God knows if they follow this pattern or not coz nothing can be predicted right now..

On 10/1/2024 at 5:10 PM, Ole33 said:

Hi everyone. Got IL yesterday and interview set for November 7th . I need some help please . My wife’s English is not enough for interview so we going to look for Ukrainian English interpreter in Montreal . Any place we need to look at there or online? Also I’m sure this been covered extensively but could you direct me where to find full list of what is needed for the interview ? Thank you in advance for any help. PS DQ on April 15th

Bump

11 hours ago, eightythrill said:

2024- thinking November for letter and interview in January 🙏🙏

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.