TBoneTX

The Big IR-1/CR-1 DQ'd Message Group (Part V)

941 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Also I saw Dr Zatsman ( one of the panel physician) from Vaugan  dont accepts the proof of immunity , i even called them now they said they need vaccine records and even on their website it's not mentioned that they will accept proof of immunity . On the other hand Dr Randall Lee ( again the panel physician) from Scarborough accepts the proof of immunity but the reviews are bad about him also the delay to get the medical exam records is high in his case as per review. 

Does anyone know which panel physician should be the best for medical exam ?

2 hours ago, AJ19962346 said:

Also I saw Dr Zatsman ( one of the panel physician) from Vaugan  dont accepts the proof of immunity , i even called them now they said they need vaccine records and even on their website it's not mentioned that they will accept proof of immunity . On the other hand Dr Randall Lee ( again the panel physician) from Scarborough accepts the proof of immunity but the reviews are bad about him also the delay to get the medical exam records is high in his case as per review. 

Only have one choice in BC

how else can they assess if I don’t have all my records ? 

Timeline
38 minutes ago, Vicnic said:

Only have one choice in BC

how else can they assess if I don’t have all my records 

You can call them ask will they accept the proof of immunity or not .. here in ontario there are two common panel physician from which one doesnt accept the proof of immunity and the other one sends the medical exam records late.

If there is anyone in Ontario please let me know which panel physician would be good for the medical exam .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, AJ19962346 said:

I wouldn't believe things you read online and would call directly and ask.  Many people here have used titres tests in the past.  If anything, it's likely better because it proves you still have the actual immunity.  Some people get vaccinated and never actually develop long term immunity.  

I can't comment to the Ontario panel physicians.  I was coming from Alberta to interview with myself and my kids and only had 3 weeks from interview letter to interview, so it made the most sense, time and budget wise, to spend a week in Montreal and get both the medicals and interviews knocked out.  

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

6 hours ago, AJ19962346 said:

You can call them ask will they accept the proof of immunity or not .. here in ontario there are two common panel physician from which one doesnt accept the proof of immunity and the other one sends the medical exam records late.

If there is anyone in Ontario please let me know which panel physician would be good for the medical exam .

My mum doesnt have  all my vaccine records… I had them all but  what do you do of they won’t accept the proof of immunity ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
13 hours ago, AJ19962346 said:

Probably get the vaccines no other choice..

If you have a record, they will accept it.  Call and confirm.  Never listen to heresy.  We've had many, many MANY people come through here and I've never heard of anyone having any issues when they've presented vaccine records or titres tests.  If you search the doctors names in the top right corner, you'll have many, many reviews pop up.  Most are positive and the delays with medicals are sometimes that of the doctor's office, but sometimes that of the Consulate and their receiving times for documents.  

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Timeline
18 minutes ago, mam521 said:

If you have a record, they will accept it.  Call and confirm.  Never listen to heresy.  We've had many, many MANY people come through here and I've never heard of anyone having any issues when they've presented vaccine records or titres tests.  If you search the doctors names in the top right corner, you'll have many, many reviews pop up.  Most are positive and the delays with medicals are sometimes that of the doctor's office, but sometimes that of the Consulate and their receiving times for documents.  

Thanks dear... appreciate your response.. i will once again confirm with the doctors office. 

Timeline
On 7/2/2024 at 12:25 PM, mam521 said:

Hi, I just finished my appointment with Dr. Zatzman this morning. He was wonderful and everything went pretty quick except for the bloodwork which was a bit of a wait (i highly recommend checking into dynacare labs once you're done your medical, it'll speed up your waiting process at the lab).

I did not have an MMR vaccine record but pretty sure i had one when i was a kid (i had all other vaccines and records for them). My GP did a titres test back in 2015 (i had just started seeing him as my primary GP and didn't have much vaccination records so he wanted to check then).  i provided that 2015 titres test to Dr. Zatzman and he took that as proof as having vaccine. Also he said that even if i didn't have the Titres test, he would be able to check in my bloodwork if i had the MMR vaccine.  

Timeline
3 hours ago, Urbanite83 said:

Hi, I just finished my appointment with Dr. Zatzman this morning. He was wonderful and everything went pretty quick except for the bloodwork which was a bit of a wait (i highly recommend checking into dynacare labs once you're done your medical, it'll speed up your waiting process at the lab).

I did not have an MMR vaccine record but pretty sure i had one when i was a kid (i had all other vaccines and records for them). My GP did a titres test back in 2015 (i had just started seeing him as my primary GP and didn't have much vaccination records so he wanted to check then).  i provided that 2015 titres test to Dr. Zatzman and he took that as proof as having vaccine. Also he said that even if i didn't have the Titres test, he would be able to check in my bloodwork if i had the MMR vaccine.  

So he do accepts the titres test?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.