TBoneTX

The Big IR-1/CR-1 DQ'd Message Group (Part V)

941 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, AJ19962346 said:

Hi dear 

Did your wife took all the doses ? Or is one dose fine ? 

As some of those vaccines have 2 od 3 doses which has 1 month of gap . So just curious to know if all the doses were taken and is it necessary to get all the doses before medical exam . As i also dont have past vaccine records so probably i have to take the vaccines just confused about the doses. 

Appreciate your response.

So she only took one dose of each vaccine at the first appt, then scheduled the rest accordingly. As far as I know, as long as you are on track with these dosages, missing one or two should not be a big factor.

Timeline
1 hour ago, mam521 said:

Yes.  The registration is really signing up to have your passport delivered back to you.  You can choose Canada Post or pay extra by courier.  

Don't freak out if you can't register immediately.  Sometimes it takes 24-48 hours before the system will allow you to get in there and get it done.  

Thank you for this! i didn't see this post and went to register and it said the system wasn't ready for me yet as my appointment wasn't there. It did say wait a few days before trying again.  Thanks again, you've been an awesome help!

Timeline
29 minutes ago, edatc00 said:

So she only took one dose of each vaccine at the first appt, then scheduled the rest accordingly. As far as I know, as long as you are on track with these dosages, missing one or two should not be a big factor.

Thanks ..

On 6/26/2024 at 3:57 PM, edatc00 said:

Even with COVID boosters ? I keep finding different info - 

I was DQ today !!!!!

🙏🙏🙏 now I await the IL

Also getting my titres test ( hopefully ) to assess any missing vax  In prep for my medical appt :)

hopefully not much longer now 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Vicnic said:

Even with COVID boosters ? I keep finding different info - 

I was DQ today !!!!!

🙏🙏🙏 now I await the IL

Also getting my titres test ( hopefully ) to assess any missing vax  In prep for my medical appt :)

hopefully not much longer now 

Hi You going for blood test ? Will that be accepted by the panel physician  ? And for how long is the titres test valid for ? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
5 hours ago, AJ19962346 said:

Hi You going for blood test ? Will that be accepted by the panel physician  ? And for how long is the titres test valid for ? 

Yes the titers test results will be accepted. You will most like only need Tdap(if you haven't had one in the last 10yrs), Chicken pox vaccine if you never had chicken pox or the vaccine, Hep A and B. Plus the covid booster.

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

58 minutes ago, Ontarkie said:

Yes the titers test results will be accepted. You will most like only need Tdap(if you haven't had one in the last 10yrs), Chicken pox vaccine if you never had chicken pox or the vaccine, Hep A and B. Plus the covid booster.

That is alot of vaccines …..have not had any of these ( but had chicken pox) and I got shingles vaccine

recently 

no one I know has had all these extra vaccines 

its crazy if you think about it

coning from Canada we can visit without any of these 🤷🏼‍♀️

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Vicnic said:

That is alot of vaccines …..have not had any of these ( but had chicken pox) and I got shingles vaccine

recently 

Yup .. thats what US requuires .. tdap , MMR , Varicella(chickenpox) , flushot(if interview is scheduled in between oct-feb) hepatitis B and covid booster... these vaccines are necessary for all the ages between 18-64. 

What a headache..😪

Timeline
1 hour ago, Vicnic said:

recently 

Most like the MMR are given as a child, same with with chicken pox vax, unless you had chicken pox then they take your word for it.  Tdap is a normal one for all adults to have every 10yrs, the Hep A and Hep B are newer.  Hep B used to be given in 7th grade to kids (at least when mine were in school). Hep A and B are an issue here in many parts of the US, that's why it's being mandatory. They give it to newborns babies, unless you're me and tell them no. 

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

12 hours ago, Ontarkie said:

Most like the MMR are given as a child, same with with chicken pox vax, unless you had chicken pox then they take your word for it.  Tdap is a normal one for all adults to have every 10yrs, the Hep A and Hep B are newer.  Hep B used to be given in 7th grade to kids (at least when mine were in school). Hep A and B are an issue here in many parts of the US, that's why it's being mandatory. They give it to newborns babies, unless you're me and tell them no. 

Yes I had all my childhood vaccines - but not a lot (!save covid and shingles ) since … we don’t usually update those in Canada ( to my knowledge ) 

Timeline
On 6/29/2024 at 12:22 PM, Vicnic said:

Yes I had all my childhood vaccines - but not a lot (!save covid and shingles ) since … we don’t usually update those in Canada ( to my knowledge ) 

If you had them as a kid and have retained immunity, it will show up on your titres test.  I had HepA/HepB before traveling internationally when I was in Canada so I wasn't missing anything coming from Canada.  You have plenty of time to work on titres and getting anything you're missing.  I wouldn't wait though. You'll be DQ'd in no time and then the panic will set in lol.  

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

42 minutes ago, mam521 said:

If you had them as a kid and have retained immunity, it will show up on your titres test.  I had HepA/HepB before traveling internationally when I was in Canada so I wasn't missing anything coming from Canada.  You have plenty of time to work on titres and getting anything you're missing.  I wouldn't wait though. You'll be DQ'd in no time and then the panic will set in lol.  

I requested the tires test ( but haven’t received the requisition yet ) will follow up tomorrow -  I was DQ on Friday :)

so…… the last wait is here ( but it looks like I have 4 months os so before IL arrives …)

Timeline
1 hour ago, mam521 said:

How long is titres test result valid for ? 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, AJ19962346 said:

How long is titres test result valid for ? 

No idea.  I don't think it has an expiration date on it because it's measuring a point in time.  At X point, you did or did not show immunity to this virus. 

Same with vaccine records.  Unless it's a vaccine that is given on a regular interval like Tdap, the doctors assume you're immune if you can show a date you were vaccinated on.  In the case of diseases like chicken pox, if you've had it and tell them, they will believe you.  They can check for it but I guess they trust you'd have no real reason to lie about chicken pox.  Anyone who's had it or shingles knows it sucks!  

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.