Rumi beagle

signature of form I-130 (file online)

22 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
10 hours ago, JeanneAdil said:

to the poster

25 years is huge red flag

i am not a person to "beat around the bush"  which means i will not lie about how rough this will be

it would be good if the USC was here to correspond with the VJ community

the USC will have to go thru a lot to prove marriage is bona fida (Casa does not care how long u have talked)

they care that u 

1/  did not profess love and/or marriage within a few days of initial meeting and the CO may ask to see initial correspondence to verify info

2/ u did not marry on the 1st meeting in person

3/ photos show family approves of marriage (especially mother of Moroccan)

4/ u have been with  each other in person for several quality visits (i had 5 all a month to 3 months  married 5 years to get Adil's visa/ another USC female married 7 years with 15 visits just got her husband's visa

so prepare yourself for the long haul and have quality evidence

5/ USC will need to file tax returns as married  /   she's not single anymore

6/ to help your case she can start adding u to some accounts if u give her a POA (power of attorney )  to do business here in US as u her husband

Please have your wife join us as she is the one that has to do the petiition and visit u and do all the work at this point

i made it with age difference but it was a lot of work and took a lot of patience

we are married now 13 years

allah yekbel

Hi. Mme I appreciate your help 

My case is similar to what you said , we have been living together for 4 years now , we got married at March,2021 and we didn't file for visa until June,2023 , she did visited me 7 times before she come to live with me , we did upload many evidence like :

# Apprtment lease in both names 

# Rent bills receipts

# money translation

# large purchases (furniture for the house)

# buying house contract

# groceries receipts

# medical bills

# passport stamps showing many visits since 2018

# affidavit of third party

# Amazon gifts 

#chat logs since 2017 to 2023

# bonafide marriage photographs showing ( visits , time spent together, family accepting, pictures with my mom,pictures with family in different events and holidays  ,pictures getting married,pictures after living together 

So , I have done some search on all of this and I found out the more evidence you submit the strongest your case going to be.

Please tell me your timeline how long it took from you , is Yur case similar to mine ?

And if you can provide anywhere where I can chat with you and my wife we would appreciate it ,if not we can keep it here thank you again.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

living together  Moroc is the strongest evidence

IF she has US income to support the visa and filed IRS tax receipts

didn't need Amazon gifts,  money transfers and affidavit of third party

Looks like the USC income and US residency will be the main thing Moroc looks at as you 2 have commingled finances in Moroc

allah yessir

Timeline
3 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

living together  Moroc is the strongest evidence

IF she has US income to support the visa and filed IRS tax receipts

didn't need Amazon gifts,  money transfers and affidavit of third party

Looks like the USC income and US residency will be the main thing Moroc looks at as you 2 have commingled finances in Moroc

allah yessir

Amine 🙏

What about the NVC stage;

1.Does she need to go back to the states while the visa pending and we don't know how long it will take from that Stage as prove of domicile?

2.do we have only to get list of evidence as library card , drive license, vote record,bank account ect...?

3.what about the USC income,she is retired and she has assets as money at the bank more than 70k would that get us through or we still need a Joint sponsor?

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Abdel chokri said:

Amine 🙏

What about the NVC stage;

1.Does she need to go back to the states while the visa pending and we don't know how long it will take from that Stage as prove of domicile?

2.do we have only to get list of evidence as library card , drive license, vote record,bank account ect...?

3.what about the USC income,she is retired and she has assets as money at the bank more than 70k would that get us through or we still need a Joint sponsor?

1. no,  she does not have to return to the US but needs to enter the US before or with u

2. DL and bank account will work so look at her retirement to know if she needs to add assets 

3. retired she may not have to do a tax return but then she needs to have a VNF letter from IRS 

and she will need from retirement and SSA the letter that show income for current year

An IRS Verification of Nonfiling Letter (VNF) will provide proof from the IRS that there is no record of a filed tax form (1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ) for the year ...

Edited by JeanneAdil

Timeline
1 hour ago, JeanneAdil said:

1. no,  she does not have to return to the US but needs to enter the US before or with u

2. DL and bank account will work so look at her retirement to know if she needs to add assets 

3. retired she may not have to do a tax return but then she needs to have a VNF letter from IRS 

and she will need from retirement and SSA the letter that show income for current year

An IRS Verification of Nonfiling Letter (VNF) will provide proof from the IRS that there is no record of a filed tax form (1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ) for the year ...

Thank you , for the answer I appreciate you 

2. No her retirement is insufficient 906/month

$10,872 a year

She has son living with us so we're 3 household related to the chart of USCIS requireing $31,000

So we're down by $20,128 this amount times 3

= $60,384

Is this how they calculate it if we have this amount do we have to find joint sponsor just to be secured?

Timeline
58 minutes ago, Abdel chokri said:

Thank you , for the answer I appreciate you 

2. No her retirement is insufficient 906/month

$10,872 a year

She has son living with us so we're 3 household related to the chart of USCIS requireing $31,000

So we're down by $20,128 this amount times 3

= $60,384   This would be if using assets

Is this how they calculate it if we have this amount do we have to find joint sponsor just to be secured?   This i do not know for joint sponsor  VJ community can help u and they need to know if joint sponsor has a spouse listed on tax returns or there will be lots of questions asked to answer

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.