Wadi just ran into John Kerry buying a bicycle. :huh:

~ hopes Wadi was in an 18-wheeler when the collision occured ~

:innocent:

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone notice the Thurday thread is giving competition to the Friday thread? We havent had that in a long time. Sorry Jenn, I know how you hate that :devil:

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Wadi just ran into John Kerry buying a bicycle. :huh:

~ hopes Wadi was in an 18-wheeler when the collision occured ~

:innocent:

Oh you're so bad! :P Wadi really likes John Kerry and I think he's gonna ask him to autograph his T-shirt. :lol:

Anyone notice the Thurday thread is giving competition to the Friday thread? We havent had that in a long time. Sorry Jenn, I know how you hate that :devil:

I've turned to the dark side and am now a willing participant!

Edited by jenn3539

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Goodmorning everyone! My hubby woke me up with a text ( just wanted to be the first to say I LOVE YOU) awwww he is so sweet. I put highlites in my hair last night and it was so hot that the stuff melted thru the cap :wacko: So now i have another cap on trying to fix it befor work :angry: And i hope my hair turns out this time or i will be going to work looking wierd :blush: Hope every one has a great friday :thumbs:

Untitled.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

We're moving tonight and tomorrow! :dance: We decided to have our new condo painted before we move in and the painters are supposed to be done sometime this morning. Normally I would paint myself, but I decided I'm too lazy to do it this time and I've seen my hubby paint and no way will he do it. ;) The computer is the last thing I need to pack up and all my friends will be here at 6:00 tonight so we can begin the move. I have to go the condo around noon so our new dinette and bedroom set can be delivered We're so excited!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
We're moving tonight and tomorrow! :dance: We decided to have our new condo painted before we move in and the painters are supposed to be done sometime this morning. Normally I would paint myself, but I decided I'm too lazy to do it this time and I've seen my hubby paint and no way will he do it. ;) The computer is the last thing I need to pack up and all my friends will be here at 6:00 tonight so we can begin the move. I have to go the condo around noon so our new dinette and bedroom set can be delivered We're so excited!

Do you like condo living? Do you get control of your yard? We're considering it if we move, but I have to be able to do my own yard!

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
Congrats on the new house, Marissa! That's so exciting! :dance:

4m9cqvo.jpg

Thanks, you guys! I'm super excited, but I'd be even more so if I could be assured that the closing is going forward today.

That's cool about John Kerry! Amed likes him, too, so he'd be psyched if he ran into him. He's VERY interested in politics. I couldn't tear him away from the tv during the debate the other night....

4/15/06- Visa in hand!!!

4/21/06 Arrival in U.S.

5/11/06 Legal Marriage

11/4/06 Wedding

AOS

6/12/06 AOS, EAD, and AP papers sent off

6/26/06 NOA1 Date

7/17/06 Biometrics done

8/04/06 Case transferred to CSC

8/8/06 Case received at CSC

9/21/06 Greencard received!!!!

8/31/09 Naturalization- Done with USCIS

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
hmmmmm 2am ... :dance::dance: can only mean it is Friday!

any big plans for the weekend? I think I will clean. I did the craziest thing today...I move the dining room to the living room, and then I put the living room in the dining room. :lol:

Jackie (F)

any idea why?? :unsure:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

AGH!!!!! Today is a ####### AZZ day at work. Everybody is in a BAD mood. I'm so glad it's Friday and I can get away from these people for a few day!!!!!!! :angry:

MH - I've gone through a couple of house closings and I the only thing worse than going through that is the whole immigration process! I wish you the best of luck and just hang in there. I promise that the moment you walk through the door with the key in your hand after the ink is dry....it makes it all go away!!!!

Inshallah, everything will close today and that new home will be yours!!!!

If you don't mind me asking, I grew up in Charleston, what part are you in?

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Not much going on here its raining it has been all week. I am going to go visit my mom and take her out to lunch :) I hope you all have a great, and a wonderful weekend!

AJ1 :thumbs:

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Filed: Timeline

Dont know if this is a good thing but..... due to the crazy over night flooding and road closures in some parts of Houston our corprate office told us to stay home today. =0) I am "working from home" so we will still get paid for the day. The only problem is that I cant really do any thing because all my work that needs to be done is on my office computer.

I work really great when Im sleeping though weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I will go back to bed dream that Im doing all the work super fast. Then I will wake up have a snake and go back to bed and continue working hard. LOL Hope you ladies have a good one and stay dry and safe. For you Houstonians that are flooded in please take care of your selves. Last year my car literally floated off, thats how bad it got. It did not help that it was a very small car either. Sigh, I loved that very very old, funny looking, egg shapped, purple car. It was my first car ever, I called it my sloppy jolopy that got me by my Uni days.

I am not at work so it is a wonderful Friday! It is good to be home after our vacation!

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Dont know if this is a good thing but..... due to the crazy over night flooding and road closures in some parts of Houston our corprate office told us to stay home today. =0) I am "working from home" so we will still get paid for the day. The only problem is that I cant really do any thing because all my work that needs to be done is on my office computer.

I work really great when Im sleeping though weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I will go back to bed dream that Im doing all the work super fast. Then I will wake up have a snake and go back to bed and continue working hard. LOL Hope you ladies have a good one and stay dry and safe. For you Houstonians that are flooded in please take care of your selves. Last year my car literally floated off, thats how bad it got. It did not help that it was a very small car either. Sigh, I loved that very very old, funny looking, egg shapped, purple car. It was my first car ever, I called it my sloppy jolopy that got me by my Uni days.

I heard that storm come raging through early early this morning, but had no idea the weather was so bad out there. We have no problems at all! Houston is so funny. You can live in differnt parts of the city and it feels liek y ou are living in differnt states with the weather.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.