109 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

According to Lawfully March 2024 for the TSC has only had a .14 increase from the previous week. Whereas June has had a .27% increase. Hopefully they will get to us soon since the attention is shifting from May. 

IMG_3332.jpeg

According to Lawfully March 2024 for the TSC has only had a .14 increase from the previous week. Whereas June has had a .27% increase. Hopefully they will get to us soon since the attention is shifting from May. 

Timeline
48 minutes ago, Awaiting hope said:

anyone approved yet ??!!

It's weekend, there won't be any approval until tomorrow. Approval should start coming in this week or next week max. Congratulations to June Filers 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
On 7/5/2024 at 9:04 AM, Olise Obi said:

IMG_3332.jpeg

The information on the Lawfully app is based upon ONLY the people who signed up to use the app.  It is not based upon information from the government.

Timeline

Agreed, it’s a subset of the population. I’m not sure where Trackmyvisa gathers their data. But, I tend to look at the available information and come up with the best forecast I can. Only USCIS knows what cases they are working on. Based, on the available data I do not believe it’s far fetched to believe that June cases will be the primary focus in the coming weeks. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

This is incredibly frustrating.  We have been in the "your case is taking longer than expected" phase for the past 3 months.  Over the weekend it changed to 4 months.   Yesterday it changed to 11 months.  PD=June 2 2023.  I know these timelines mean nothing, but why toy with people?  Anxiously awaiting some good news.... 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, CnA_journey said:

This is incredibly frustrating.  We have been in the "your case is taking longer than expected" phase for the past 3 months.  Over the weekend it changed to 4 months.   Yesterday it changed to 11 months.  PD=June 2 2023.  I know these timelines mean nothing, but why toy with people?  Anxiously awaiting some good news.... 

You stand a good chance of being approved from now to next week. Congratulations 

They seem to be prioritising AOS applications right now. Those are getting approved super quick. And that focus is causing delays to us filing standalone I-130’s for consular processing. Not sure how long the slow processing is going to go on for. Last I checked the average approval time was up to 13 months and 10 days, increasing by the week.

Sincerely hope they finally move onto June this week. And I hope they speed up and catch up to the backlog. I don’t think they’ve slowed down this much since COVID.

Timeline
Just now, Wolle said:

All what we can do is waiting……….🙇‍♂️

hope @Eberechi is right ………

You guys will be approved. One June Filer has been approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.