lmladreno

June 2023: I-130 Filers for Parents (Merged threads)

131 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, SMK 89 said:

I tried it this morning using some steps I read about for basically accessing ceac via the only internet explorer. It went to the payment processed page in a couple sends for both. Praying it shows up on the back account side soon too and actually goes through. Is your “paid” status yet? 

Mine is still showing in progress😫 the money has been gone from my account day 1. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

It’s coming along. The issue I’m having is obtaining the police character clearance in Nigeria for me to to submit that civil document to be in line for Nvc to look at it

49 minutes ago, ktr said:

How’s everyone moving along in the process? Anyone got “documentarily qualified” yet? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Had issues logging in into ceac for days. Finally got through and states that it was paid

On 9/3/2024 at 8:38 AM, SMMF17 said:

Mine is still showing in progress😫 the money has been gone from my account day 1. 

23 hours ago, SMK 89 said:

Is anyone still waiting on a USCIS approval? Starting to be really worried...not sure what to do....PD June 27, 2023 -- one parent approved 3 weeks ago.

Just got an approval email today for my mom’s I-130. PD July 11,2023. 

K1 Visa Issued:             10-10-2017

----------------------------------------------------

AOS

I-485 Sent :                    01-16-2018

USCIS Received Date:  01-22-2018

Notice Date:                   01-25-2018

Biometrics Appt:           02-20-2018

Interview Appt:              05-07-2018 (Approved on the spot)

I-797 Notice:                  05-08-2018

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Mike & Elianny said:

Today we got the Documently Qualified notification.  We are now waiting on the interview date from the Embassy.

How long did it take for nvc to review documents after you submitted them?

We submitted the documents on 28 August. They reviewed the documents on 4 September.  We had to make some corrections and resubmitted on 6 September.  Today 10 September, we received the DQ notification. 

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, Mike & Elianny said:

We submitted the documents on 28 August. They reviewed the documents on 4 September.  We had to make some corrections and resubmitted on 6 September.  Today 10 September, we received the DQ notification. 

Thank you! I got my DQ notification today as well. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/26/2023 at 5:41 PM, lmladreno said:

My mom and dad don't have marriage certificate. Can we submit any other document to prove they are married?

Hi @lmladreno , Did you faced any issue due to no marriage certificate for your widowed mother petition? Im also from India and planning to file for my mom and have similar situation.

What alternative documents did you submitted?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.