TBoneTX

Let Sleeping Dogs Rant

1,401 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Just now, Neonred said:

Good to know he and Mini-B are OK, and glad to see the Ex is still taking care of them!

Gracias, Bro G, si man.  We must credit the Rojo with selfless contributions, too, si man.

Report being composed, wait with bated breath man.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline
Posted (edited)

Decidedly Unthrilling Hurricane Report, see man:

First, gracias to all wish-wellers, and special gracias to Ontarklar for intrepid reporting, si man.

As a one-time exception, we are overlooking all blatant P-Math errors by everyone, blinded we man.

We went to bed at half-past 2 a.m. Monday having taken HSM, wanted to zzz soundly we man.

Power went off at half-past Many (2+2+1) a.m. Monday, darkness man.

This was before the trop-storm-force winds really began, suspicious man.

People theorize that the public utility intentionally cut everyone early to protect their lines, :ranting: man.

Ex-Mrs.-T-B., also powerless, phoned us in fright twice, terrified ex-she man.

We told her to CTR (call the Rojo), his problem now man.  :devil: 

Mini-B. came to bed with us, rattled wee man.

Had this socialization not happened, we'd have slept till daylight, oh well man.

Temperature inside casa rose from that point, maxxed out at Many (Many00 - [2x2x2x2] +1) F. downstairs man.

Upstairs temp was certainly Many (2x2x2 +2) degrees hotter, oppressive man.

We managed to shower/shave without sweating too badly, last time for a while man.

Mini-B. managed to shower, unpalatable for wee man man.

Wind/rain quit a bit before noon, go out to inspect we man.

Front of casa OK, mild surprise man.

Neighbors' casas apparently OK, mild surprise man.

Street and others' yards filled with twigs, sprigs, branches, tree debris man.

Little park across street had many branches down, many oak trees man.

We are fortunate to have rid ourself of all yard-trees over the years, who needs them man.

Inspected back yard, inspect we man.

Shared side fence mostly blown down, due for replacement this year anyway man.

Saw a couple of shingles, probably ours from very top of casa man.

Mini-B.'s basketball hoop blown over, fortunately intact onto grass man.

No other damage, no man.

We skipped breakfast, usual man.

Mini-B. had bananas, ingest we man.

Lunch was PB&J sandwiches, ingest Two Guys man.

The tech-less Mini-B. was pacing around like a zoo animal, bored wee man.

Miu was torpid, year-round fur coat worn by miu man.

By flashlight, we made good progress with a heavy-reading book, Sword and Scimitar man.

A NIP portable radio* gave us news, informed we man.

*bought at an ES last year for $Many ($2+1), prescient we man

Later, we & Mini-B. played tabletop shuffleboard** in lively fashion, entertained Two Guys man.

**bought at a GS last year for $Many ($2x2x2 +2), prescient we man

For din-din, ex-Mrs.-T-B. and the Rojo came with very cold BK, ingest Two Guys man.

(The Rojo's casa was unaffected, kept power man.)

The Rojo also brought a hand-carried generator, phone ports + outlets man.

We plugged in Mini-B.'s corn-dog fan, quite a difference just from that man.

Nothing much to do after sundown, bored Two Guys man.

Finally went to bed before midnight with use of Mini-B.'s corn-dog fan, circulate air man.

Got maybe Many (2+1) or Many (2+2) hours of zzz, well OK man.

Casa oppressively warm in morning, agree Two Guys man.

We attempted a quick shower in coolest water possible, sweat regardless we man.

Mini-B. breakfasted on bananas, ingest wee man man.

Before noon, ex-Mrs.-T-B. and the Rojo showed up with very cold McDonalds, ingest soon Two Guys man.

The Rojo brought and set up a portable gasoline generator, generative Rojo man.

He brought extension cords with multiple outlets, enable fridge/fans/phone chargers man.

He brought an extra can of gas, prepared Rojo man.

Temp inside fridge was Many F. (2x2x2x2x2x2 +2 F.), not propitious man.

(However, canned root beer inside was still cool, surprising man.)

Temp inside unopened freezer was Many F. (2x2x2x2x2 + 2x2x2x2 -1), not propitious man.

We consulted with the knowledgeable Ontarklar about what to keep or throw, informative Ontarklar man.

We decided to wait until restored power and perform the smell/touch tests, patient we man.

We continued with our flashlight-aided reading, continue we man.

Mini-B. could get TikTok on his phone, partially mollified wee man.

More tabletop shuffleboard was energetically played, distract Two Guys man.

Lethargic miu did not demand treats or brushing, fully fur-coated miu man.

We and ex-Mrs.-T-B. tried to find motels for we & Mini-B., zero available or even answering phones man.

This was within an hour's radius, waited far too long to try we man.

We & Mini-B. resigned ourself to a horrid night, sleep downstairs Two Guys man.

We were not Many00% uncomfortable in recliner with large floor-fan blowing, zzz Many (2+2) hours we man.

Mini-B. beefed some but got Many (2+1) hours of zzz, calculate wee man.

We awoke at half-past Many (2+2) a.m. Wednesday, ungodly hour unless one hasn't gone to bed yet man.

Miu was excited to see Daddy and Big Bruddah up at a reasonable miu-hour, perked-up miu man.

We decided to shower/shave before sunrise, minimize inevitable sweating man.

Mini-B. observed that this was quite a different Two Guys week but still a Two Guys week, bond Two Guys man.

Ex-Mrs.-T-B., staying with the Rojo, offered her casa for overnight if power still off, si man.

We thought of waiting till nearly sundown to bail, restoration promised by end of Wednesday man.

Mini-B. lobbied to bail at around Many (2+2+2) p.m., probably not a bad idea man.

We therefore bailed then, bail Two Guys man.

Not 2 hours later, we were informed that we had a power innage, restoration man.

We and Mini-B. returned to the casa, lights and A/C man.

We hurt ourself moving the fridge, disconnect generator cord man.

Miu perked up and demanded thorough brushing as temp fell, cool miu man.

New miu-box, which had stopped mid-cycle, continued operating perfectly, :dance: we man.

We were restored after Many-&-a-half (2x2x2x2x2x2 - 2 hours + half an hour), finally man.

Lunch was pasta + meatballs, ingest Two Guys man.

After Many (2x2x2x2 +2) power-hours Wed-Thurs, power went off consequent to lightning at around 2 p.m., egad man.

Mini-B. immediately lobbied to bail to ex-Mrs.-T-B.'s casa, bail wee man man.

We decided to stay, betting on temporary situation we man.

A power innage occurred in about an hour, relief we man.

Mini-B. gladly returned, return wee man man.

Stay tuned for Thrilling part-Thursday report coming later assuming a power innage, see later man.

Edited by TBoneTX

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

Thrilling rest-of-Thursday report, see man:

Din-din was beef pot pies, ingest Two Guys man.

The Many (2x2x2 +2) lbs. that we've lost during these days will partially return, gluttonous we man.

We did promise Mini-B. that several Two Guys din-dins will be consumed for lunch, make up for lost time man.

Movie night was Many (2+1) Everybody Hates Chris episodes, watch Two Guys man.

Many (2+1) bowls of Costco popcorn were consumed, ingest Two Guys man.

Unsure if we will achieve the minimum Many (2x2x2 +2) popcorns this week, perhaps apply a Hurricane Exemption man.

Miu has demanded 2 exceptionally thorough full-miu brushings, insistent miu man.

Miu found an empty toilet-paper roll and attacked it ferociously, fierce-hunter miu man.

Miu then carried it in her mouth and deposited it at our feet, praise fierce miu we man.

Only Many (2+1) ESs and no GSs are available for Friday, hurricane hangover man.

We shall itinerary 2 of the Many ESs, itinerary we man.

No party with the rubias tonight, no cavort we man.

And that was/is our thrilling rest-of-Thursday, report we man.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
7 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

Thrilling rest-of-Thursday report, see man:

Din-din was beef pot pies, ingest Two Guys man.

The Many (2x2x2 +2) lbs. that we've lost during these days will partially return, gluttonous we man.

We did promise Mini-B. that several Two Guys din-dins will be consumed for lunch, make up for lost time man.

Movie night was Many (2+1) Everybody Hates Chris episodes, watch Two Guys man.

Many (2+1) bowls of Costco popcorn were consumed, ingest Two Guys man.

Unsure if we will achieve the minimum Many (2x2x2 +2) popcorns this week, perhaps apply a Hurricane Exemption man.

Miu has demanded 2 exceptionally thorough full-miu brushings, insistent miu man.

Miu found an empty toilet-paper roll and attacked it ferociously, fierce-hunter miu man.

Miu then carried it in her mouth and deposited it at our feet, praise fierce miu we man.

Only Many (2+1) ESs and no GSs are available for Friday, hurricane hangover man.

We shall itinerary 2 of the Many ESs, itinerary we man.

And that was/is our thrilling rest-of-Thursday, report we man.

Come on man.  Quit screwing around and get out there to replace those missing shingles and repair the broken fence.

I'm sure Mini-B will be an excellent supervisor.  Might even be able to resuscitate you after you pass out from heat exhaustion.

LOL

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.

Dogs can't take MRI's but Cat scan.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Well, it's Friday and I'm writing this with the hum of the generator still running in the background.  People in the hood are turning understandably delirious as they go through the stages of power loss grief.  Pretty funny posts coming up on FB as a result.  

That said, about an hour ago, power linemen rolled into our area where the transmission lines are just behind our section of the neighborhood.  Our county judge, who has been beyond less than impressed by Centerpoint's response to this whole scenario, is also in the hood, just down the road. The judge has openly stated that 3 out of the 4 transmission companies he's had to deal with have been open, honest and frequent in communication.  Then, there's Centerpoint...

@Neonred the inverter generators are wonderful units.  Our portable is a little Honda inverter.  Unfortunately, it's a bit too small to run an AC but it happily kept the fridge and freezer online as well as the beta fish's aquarium heater on and a lamp and phone charging capabilities available to us during winter storm Uri in 2021.  The AC is the big one that's really impacting people right now.  The temps are cooler but the humidity is ridiculous.

I watched a guy remove the tree that was embedded in the neighbor's house yesterday. So much damage and I feel awful - the home owners are both teachers and their kids are small.  Not sure where they'll end up going.  Anyway, the guy was very skillful and calculated in his work.  He got it off of the house so he and another guy could tarp it up just in time for a thundershower to roll in.  They were back later in the evening to cut up the massive trunk on the ground.  

People are starting to get violent towards the linemen around here.  It's not their fault.  It's a massive failing on leadership's fault.  It's no different than getting mad at a cashier in a store instead of asking for a manager.  Don't shoot the guy that can actually fix your power, bro! 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Timeline
49 minutes ago, mam521 said:

Well, it's Friday and I'm writing this with the hum of the generator still running in the background.  People in the hood are turning understandably delirious as they go through the stages of power loss grief.  Pretty funny posts coming up on FB as a result.  

That said, about an hour ago, power linemen rolled into our area where the transmission lines are just behind our section of the neighborhood.  Our county judge, who has been beyond less than impressed by Centerpoint's response to this whole scenario, is also in the hood, just down the road. The judge has openly stated that 3 out of the 4 transmission companies he's had to deal with have been open, honest and frequent in communication.  Then, there's Centerpoint...

@Neonred the inverter generators are wonderful units.  Our portable is a little Honda inverter.  Unfortunately, it's a bit too small to run an AC but it happily kept the fridge and freezer online as well as the beta fish's aquarium heater on and a lamp and phone charging capabilities available to us during winter storm Uri in 2021.  The AC is the big one that's really impacting people right now.  The temps are cooler but the humidity is ridiculous.

I watched a guy remove the tree that was embedded in the neighbor's house yesterday. So much damage and I feel awful - the home owners are both teachers and their kids are small.  Not sure where they'll end up going.  Anyway, the guy was very skillful and calculated in his work.  He got it off of the house so he and another guy could tarp it up just in time for a thundershower to roll in.  They were back later in the evening to cut up the massive trunk on the ground.  

People are starting to get violent towards the linemen around here.  It's not their fault.  It's a massive failing on leadership's fault.  It's no different than getting mad at a cashier in a store instead of asking for a manager.  Don't shoot the guy that can actually fix your power, bro! 

Oh I hope your power is back on soon. It's good you were able to keep the fridge and freezer running. 

I'm in the same train of thought. The guys getting the power back aren't the ones to get mad at. Hopefully ppl don't go off the far end. 

When our a/c needed replacing it was pretty brutal. Of course it died during the hottest part of the year. We only survived because of the pool. Far from the horror you all are going through though. 

Fingers crossed for some relief soon.

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Timeline
8 hours ago, Ontarkie said:

We only survived because of the pool.

Smart people who have big enough generators to run their pool pumps are doing so. It’s a great way to entertain the kids who are bored stiff! 

Our county judge is now all over Centerpoint(less) and demanding some transparency. He has 3 other transmission companies in his district who’ve been open and transparent. This is ridiculous. 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Timeline
3 hours ago, mam521 said:

He has Many other transmission companies

Number of transmission companies precised, si and see and :bonk: mam ma'am!

Our county judge

Yours is excellent; ours is a sincere sort but essentially a DEI electee; the one between is a lightweight whiner who just held her first news conference Many (2+2) -- si man, Many (2+2) -- days after the 'cane, ufff man.

Timeline

Centerpoint(less)

After restoration, we had a more-than-hourlong outage consequent to a thunderstorm on Thursday, :ranting: man.

On Friday, we had a Many-&-a-half-hour ([2+2] + half an hour) -- si man, a Many-&-a-half-hour ([2+2] + half an hour) -- thunderstorm outage, :ranting: man.

Poor Mini-B. went aysheep regarding both and bailed to ex-Mrs.-T-B.'s unaffected casa, poor wee man man.

We had a years-old phone number for a contact at Centerpointless*, try it we man.

*see PM for this, si and see mam ma'am

About Many (2+1) hours into the outage, we decided to call it, decide we man.

It led us to someone other than who the rep had been, that's OK man.

He gave us the number to the rep for our 'burb, helpful he man.

We left a polite message for our rep and added sympathy for his presumed stresses, si man.

Within the hour, we were receiving recorded updates about our outage, affecting Many,000 man.

Within 2 hours, the outage was resolved, si and whee man.

We counseled Mini-B. afterward on how and why not to go aysheep during outages, poor wee man man.

Timeline
17 hours ago, Neonred said:

Come on man.  Quit screwing around and get out there to replace those missing shingles and repair the broken fence.

Unbelievably successful Business Typhoons in the Pre-Owned Toilet Seat (POTS)* field do not stoop to manual labor beyond searching junkyards for the highest-quality POTSs for reclamation, no man.

*buy yours today, si man!

We have missing shingles totaling perhaps 2 + half of one, big deal man.

17 hours ago, Neonred said:

I'm sure Mini-B will be an excellent supervisor.  Might even be able to resuscitate you after you pass out from heat exhaustion.

Mini-B. would manage to wheedle funds for video games, air guns, et al. from every worker hired, convincing wee man man.

He didn't even awaken us from our recliner-siesta in time to watch the late TV news, no and :ranting: man.

Timeline

Partially Unthrilling Friday-on-Saturday report, see man:

The plan was to arise earlyish, roust Mini-B. up, service Mama T-B., and go ES-ing, plan we man.

The first Many (2+1) segments were accomplished, read on man.

We went to Dollar Tree with excellent result, si man.

We went to supermarket under ominously dark skies, take umbrella inside man.

As we checked out, the skies monsooned, cloudburst deluxe man.

We congratulated ourself on being the only prescient shopper, all others stranded waiting man.

We got soaked regardless as we entered the T-B.-mobile, horizontal strong winds man.

We had left our phone in the T-B.-mobile, good thing or it'd have been soaked too man.

We had 2 messages from Mini-B. and one from Mama T-B., si man.

As we started off, Mama T-B. called, aysheep senior she man.

Mini-B. was aysheep about the power outage, q.v. above man.

Mama T-B. yelled at us for "abandoning the baby," yell senior she man at we man man.

We had frozen stuff for Mama T-B., explain we man.

Mama T-B. yelled further at us, yell further senior she man at we man man.

Mini-B. then called, call aysheep wee man we man man.

Fortunately, ex-Mrs.-T-B. could retrieve him, good thing man.

We delivered Mama T-B.'s stuff, drowned-rat we man.

Mama T-B. yelled further at us, yell further senior she man at we man man.

We confirmed Mini-B.'s successful bailing, confirm we man.

We returned to the casa and soothingly called Mini-B., soothe we man aysheep wee man man.

We saw no point in venturing into the monsoon when clocks would need to be reset again, no man.

We therefore out-hung at the casa, out-hang we man.

The casa remained acceptably comfortable during the entire Many-&-a-half hours, boon man.

Miu was very quiescent, quiescent miu man.

Lunch was several slices of bread, ingest we man.

We read our heavy book first by flashlight then by sunlight, read we man.

We retrieved Mini-B. after the power innage, retrieve we man wee man man.

We gave Mini-B. several phone numbers for future such situations, Centerpointless and neighbors man.

Din-din was the traditional Friday Costco angusburgers, ingest Two Guys man.

We had no WiFi for much of the time, Mini-B. found a way around this man.

Two Guys sat on the theater sofa, Mini-B. TikTokking we reading man.

Mini-B. wanted to play mini-hoop, request wee man man.

We suddenly felt massively sleepy, no siesta man.

We asked Mini-B. to let us shut our eyes for "a few minutes," ask we man wee man man.

An hour later -- just after the late TV news had ended -- we awoke, :ranting: man.

We asked Mini-B. why he hadn't awakened us, contiguous wee man to we man man.

"I tried when you were mumbling about some true-crime detective work, si man, but you didn't wake up, no man," said wee man to we man man.  :bonk: 

Mini-B. seemed pleased with his evening regardless, boon man.

We got him to bed not much disastrously later than usual, embed we man wee man man.

We shall embark on our 2 ESs on Saturday, intend we man.

No party with the rubias tonight, too late now man.

And that was/is our partially unthrilling Friday, report we man.

Timeline

Saturday ES report, see man:

13 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

We shall embark on our 2 ESs on Saturday, intend we man.

We indeed attended both, honest-reporting we man.

The first ES was in a powerless casa being run by a generator, too dark and nothing there man.

The 2nd ES yielded the take, see man:

-- full box Kleenex; NIP Hunt's ketchup; NIP can Barbasol; >half bottle Jerome Alexander 

conditioner; >ream printer paper = $Many ($2+1), steal man

Total = $Many ($2+1)

Timeline

Thrilling Saturday-on-Sunday report, see man:

Last full day/night of Two Guys week for a month, Mini-B. going to Ecu on Monday man.  :( 

Lunch was nuked corn + Costco orange chicken, ingest din-din for lunch Two Guys man.

A nice siesta was taken thereafter, zzz we man.

We awoke from siesta, beheld darkening skies, and heard thunder, see and hear we man.

We rapidly decided to mow front lawn, in dire post-hurricane need man.

Not 2 minutes after we leaf-blew debris from the driveway, the skies opened, timing is everything man.

This makes 2 consecutive mowings in which our timing was magnificent, self-congratulate we man.

Furthermore, no power outage from this thunderstorm, superb man.

Sat under ceiling fan to off-cool, turn on news while doing so man.

Ended up watching (minus shower-break) for Many (2+2+2) consecutive hours, awful stuff man.

Din-din (with TV on) was Costco beef taquitos, ingest Two Guys man.

Dessert was the remaining half of the FST-restaurant cherry pie, ingest Two Guys man.

So far, it appears that we lost no fridge/freezer food at all from the power outage, quite a boon man.

Planned brief visit to Mama T-B. on Sunday, recovering-from-cold senior she man.

And that was/is our thrilling Saturday, report we man.

Hi friends.

Long thread.  No read.

Have questions... 

Will ask once returned from Canada for a much needed vacation.  Regardless, still alive!

Dog Flirting GIF

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss