LennyO

May 2023 Filers I-130

603 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
On 6/14/2024 at 9:23 PM, Eberechi said:

@ItsMeTom Hi, my NVC payment has been confirmed, you should check yours. They might not be able to send an email to you yet, but you should login and check. 

Have you submitted your documents yet? we submitted the Affidavit of Support on Friday Evening along with all of the documentation but the IV application payment hasn't cleared yet (hopefully today), do you know how long does this stage takes?

Visa journey so far

CR1

18-05-2023 - I-130 filed

18-05-2023 - I-130 NOA1 sent

10-06-2024 - I-130 NOA2 sent

18-06-2024 - Welcome letter received

18-06-2024 - Paid fees

21-06-2024 - I-864 payment cleared, I-864 and supporting documents uploaded

26-06-2024 - IV payment cleared, DS-260 completed and documents uploaded

03-07-2024 - Document Qualified

current status - Awaiting IL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Deker1972 said:

Have you submitted your documents yet? we submitted the Affidavit of Support on Friday Evening along with all of the documentation but the IV application payment hasn't cleared yet (hopefully today), do you know how long does this stage takes?

It takes about 3 to 4 working days for the payments to be confirmed, and it takes about 7days to 14 days for the submitted documents to be accepted, which is being documentary qualified.

Yes I have submitted my documents, waiting for it to be accepted, hopefully this week. Did you pay for the affidavit of support and the IV payment together?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Just now, Eberechi said:

It takes about 3 to 4 working days for the payments to be confirmed, and it takes about 7days to 14 days for the submitted documents to be accepted, which is being documentary qualified.

Yes I have submitted my documents, waiting for it to be accepted, hopefully this week. Did you pay for the affidavit of support and the IV payment together?

Yes both paid at the same time and both showing cleared in the bank, I'm not concerned, the AoS only moved to paid around 4:58 US time on Friday so I think our IV payment probably missed the cut of by minutes, I've got everything ready to complete the form and upload the docs today... it'd be great to get DQ before the next approval run on the 5th

Visa journey so far

CR1

18-05-2023 - I-130 filed

18-05-2023 - I-130 NOA1 sent

10-06-2024 - I-130 NOA2 sent

18-06-2024 - Welcome letter received

18-06-2024 - Paid fees

21-06-2024 - I-864 payment cleared, I-864 and supporting documents uploaded

26-06-2024 - IV payment cleared, DS-260 completed and documents uploaded

03-07-2024 - Document Qualified

current status - Awaiting IL

On 6/22/2024 at 2:26 PM, bettydove said:

may 19th pd still waiting :( not sure what to do anymore, the waits getting harder and harder. any other Mays still waiting?

I feel your pain .. I am May 15 and still waiting

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

May 22, 2023 NOA1 date. We had an RFE on 18 June 2024. Replied on 23 June and approved 25 June. Texas service center. Even though the tier 1 reps told us Potomac on several occasions, every single communication we received was from Texas.

1 hour ago, n.samuraibear said:

May 22, 2023 NOA1 date. We had an RFE on 18 June 2024. Replied on 23 June and approved 25 June. Texas service center. Even though the tier 1 reps told us Potomac on several occasions, every single communication we received was from Texas.

Congratulations! 

On 6/14/2024 at 5:07 PM, TheNigerianPrince said:

@D3vilD0g6582 did you receive the information for what they need from the RFE in your documents tab also or it's strictly by mail? and how long did it take for you to receive it from the time they notified you of RFE?

Sorry for the delay. I received it through the mail a just a few days after my original notification. 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, D3vilD0g6582 said:

Sorry for the delay. I received it through the mail a just a few days after my original notification. 

It's fine, thank you for the reply anyways! how's your case coming along?

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
22 minutes ago, bettydove said:

Finally!!! Approved today June 27th 2024, PD was 19th May 2023, first AR 22nd May 2023! Approval came from Texas Service Center!!

Big congratulations!!! @Unknown1234543 stay hopeful yours will happen any moment now also🙏🏾

So our PD is May 27, 2023. I submitted ours online. The original estimate they gave me was some time in April but when that didn't happen it was fine because I expected it to be around 12-14 months from May 27, 2023 meaning the end of May towards the end of July. 

Yesterday the website glitched and wasn't loading my case. I check this morning and now it's saying a 10 month estimate for my case. Do you guys think this is just a glitch? I can't fathom just this part of the process taking over 2 years. 

19 minutes ago, JayCeez said:

So our PD is May 27, 2023. I submitted ours online. The original estimate they gave me was some time in April but when that didn't happen it was fine because I expected it to be around 12-14 months from May 27, 2023 meaning the end of May towards the end of July. 

Yesterday the website glitched and wasn't loading my case. I check this morning and now it's saying a 10 month estimate for my case. Do you guys think this is just a glitch? I can't fathom just this part of the process taking over 2 years. 

Judging by the timelines I've been following online I think you'll be approved any moment. For standard processing times I've seen approvals for max May 26th in these recent days. So you should be next in line any moment now. Ignore the website estimate regardless, that's never accurate nor foretelling of anything.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
35 minutes ago, JayCeez said:

You stand a very good chance of being approved by or before second week of July, two weeks from now max. Congratulations 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.