LennyO

May 2023 Filers I-130

603 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
13 minutes ago, ItsMeTom said:

Hi @Eberechi, I received mine too. All the best to you and everyone here. @D3vilD0g6582, please keep us posted and do let us know for any help as well. All the best

We have made our payment, waiting for confirmation, it should come within 3 days.

20 minutes ago, ItsMeTom said:

Hi @Eberechi, I received mine too. All the best to you and everyone here. @D3vilD0g6582, please keep us posted and do let us know for any help as well. All the best

Will do, thanks. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, tbmy said:

Just got a notification of an RFE yesterday. PD was May 23, 2023. I'm assuming that we have to wait for the RFE in the mail as it's not available online?

Requesting for more evidence? I'm sorry about that. But yes, you will have to wait for the mail, you should get it from now to next week Thursday max.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
Just now, Eberechi said:

Requesting for more evidence? I'm sorry about that. But yes, you will have to wait for the mail, you should get it from now to next week Thursday max.  

Thank you. I was hopeful that we would go through it with smooth sailing since we used an agency to fill it out but no such luck😔. Congrats to everyone getting their approvals!

Timeline
1 hour ago, tbmy said:

Thank you. I was hopeful that we would go through it with smooth sailing since we used an agency to fill it out but no such luck😔. Congrats to everyone getting their approvals!

That's alright though, just keep us informed, let us know what they are requesting. I try my best to give you my input. It shouldn't take you more than next month to be approved once you provide them with the right information. Actually it shouldn't take more than two weeks

1 hour ago, tbmy said:

Hey at least you know your paperwork is moving…I’ve been lost in limbo for over a year now. Multiple pds after mine have been approved.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Unknown1234543 said:

Hey at least you know your paperwork is moving…I’ve been lost in limbo for over a year now. Multiple pds after mine have been approved.

Give it from now to Monday, you too will be approved 👍 

Timeline
1 hour ago, TheNigerianPrince said:

Received an RFE yesterday PD 19th May it’s almost funny atp

Awww, I'm sorry about that. You should wait for the mail to get to your petitioner, then you will know what exactly they are asking for. It shouldn't take more than a week though 

17 hours ago, Unknown1234543 said:

Hi, have you checked your email? Where is service center?

11 minutes ago, Eberechi said:

Awww, I'm sorry about that. You should wait for the mail to get to your petitioner, then you will know what exactly they are asking for. It shouldn't take more than a week though 

Hi, have you checked your email? Where is service center?

Yup. Still nothing. Nebraska is the service center 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Eberechi said:

Thank you! Hopefully it doesn’t🙏🏾

Timeline

@HmoobTsaabLady Hi, I got notified that you quoted me here, but for some reason it says I don't have permission to view it. So you might try sending me a direct message or posting it again. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.