LennyO

May 2023 Filers I-130

605 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Wolle said:

@Eberechi

i hope so much you’re are right! You give me always hope……….what I really need at the moment.

I will let you know as soon as possible……Thanks again…..

but you saw ……I am 10th of July, not June …….can’t believe to be approved until weekend 😣😢

You are July PD,  not June? 

Timeline
14 hours ago, Eberechi said:

Oh nice! You might even be approved before weekend, but from now to next weekend max. Congratulations 

Oh no, just noticing the July... because you were following June group, I thought you are June so I didn't notice the month... my bad. I was referring to June 10th PD.

Did you file K3?

Timeline
On 7/23/2024 at 12:38 AM, Wolle said:

I would like to be so far……. Hope for mid August for i130 approval……. This waiting is just awful 😢 

@Rhoadie

have a good flight and awesome stay……

Thank you @Wolle  I hope your i130 is approved soon.  The waiting is awful and Congress needs to fix it.

On 7/23/2024 at 12:38 AM, Wolle said:

I would like to be so far……. Hope for mid August for i130 approval……. This waiting is just awful 😢 

@Rhoadie

have a good flight and awesome stay……

Thank you @Wolle  I hope your i130 is approved soon.  The waiting is awful and Congress needs to fix it.

Timeline
On 7/23/2024 at 1:14 AM, AJ19962346 said:

If we leave to US shouldn't we need to update DS260 again ? Also after submitting local PCC once we leave the country wont that be invalid and we then have to get new PCC?

I'm a US citizen visiting my husband in Nigeria who is the beneficiary.  I was helping him with the NVC process while I am over here.   

Edited by Rhoadie

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Wolle said:

@Eberechi

yes I am July(see my timeline)

…..sorry for that,…….we filed I 130 and live at the moment both in Germany

@Rhoadie Thanks 

Oh okay, did you file K3?

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Wolle said:

@Eberechi

yes I am July(see my timeline)

…..sorry for that,…….we filed I 130 and live at the moment both in Germany

@Rhoadie Thanks 

Taking a look at your timeline, it took 10 years for you guys to file after getting married... 

6 minutes ago, Eberechi said:

Oh okay, did you file K3?

If you filed K3 few days or weeks after filing your i130, then sure you will be approved this month.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

@Eberechi

well I have had 10 years ago the Greencard. Than we moved to Germany again……

‘in that case you lose your status and have to give your card back…..what I did.

now we are both retired and wanna life in the us……

so we filed the I 130 again last year……

Edited by Wolle

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Wolle said:

@Eberechi

well I have had 10 years ago the Greencard. Than we moved to Germany again……

‘in that case you lose your status and have to give your card back…..what I did.

now we are both retired and wanna life in the us……

so we filed the I 130 again last year……

Okay, I'm guessing you didn't file the K3 since you are yet to answer that... I'm sorry, but you could still be approved this month but please don't get your hopes high. Realistically, you should be approved next month max for sure

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

K3 is the 129f now.(?)

We didn’t filed it , we both live at the moment in Germany……so it doesn’t really make sense 

the timeline for the 129f is in the meantime over 6 months anyway……

the K3 or 129f only make sense when the partner live in US…….

Edited by Wolle

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Rhoadie said:

I submitted all my items Monday July 22, and just received the documentarily qualified email this morning.  

What time of the day did you submit it please? Was it in the morning?

14 minutes ago, Rhoadie said:

I submitted all my items Monday July 22, and just received the documentarily qualified email this morning.  

Congratulations btw🎉

Timeline
1 hour ago, TheNigerianPrince said:

What time of the day did you submit it please? Was it in the morning?

Congratulations btw🎉

Yes, it was around 10:30 am when I submitted the last document which was the police report.  However, I had been having technical issues with the website the week prior and I kept contacting the NVC to make sure everything was being submitted on their end.  I was especially having issues with the Visa application and they would do something on their end to open it back up.  So I believe, they must have reviewed my documents as I sent them in to confirm that they had successfully received them.   

Edited by Rhoadie

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Rhoadie said:

Yes, it was around 10:30 am when I submitted the last document which was the police report.  However, I had been having technical issues with the website the week prior and I kept contacting the NVC to make sure everything was being submitted on their end.  I was especially having issues with the Visa application and they would do something on their end to open it back up.  So I believe, they must have reviewed my documents as I sent them in to confirm that they had successfully received them.   

Alrighty, that’s good to know! I just got DQ’ed a few minutes ago as well! Now The IL wait starts…

Timeline
2 hours ago, TheNigerianPrince said:

Alrighty, that’s good to know! I just got DQ’ed a few minutes ago as well! Now The IL wait starts…

That's great congrats.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.