LennyO

May 2023 Filers I-130

604 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ItsMeTom said:

Sorry to hear that buddy. I would say request USCIS to have a Tier 2 office call you. See if that officer might be able to rectify this issue. It will be all well

Thank you, doing that today. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Laos
Timeline
On 6/6/2024 at 8:16 AM, Eberechi said:

Oh okay... 6 weeks to receive a welcome letter. That's quite an information. Thank you for the update 

Check your email? I received a NVC Welcome Letter through email, same day UCSIC showed that it was send to NVC.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, HmoobTsaabLady said:

Check your email? I received a NVC Welcome Letter through email, same day UCSIC showed that it was send to NVC.

Yeah, I'm expecting it this week. I got approved pretty close to the weekend, and I haven't checked because it's the weekend but I sure will today. Thank you and I hope you have been documentary qualified 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Eberechi said:

Yeah, I'm expecting it this week. I got approved pretty close to the weekend, and I haven't checked because it's the weekend but I sure will today. Thank you and I hope you have been documentary qualified 

Do you have any estimate on when 19th May be approved please?

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
49 minutes ago, Eberechi said:

Good morning, you should get approved this week, or certainly next week Wednesday max. 

Good morning, alrighty thankss🤞🏾

Timeline

I5th to 19th, stands a good chance of being approved this week. 15th should be approved today, or Wednesday max. Congratulations !!

Timeline
On 6/6/2024 at 12:00 PM, ItsMeTom said:

Oh my God! I am so happy for you dear. I got approved at well! 

Your calculations were amazing!

Any folks have any questions, please feel free to ask. All the best to you all!

Hi, have you checked your email today? Your case is most likely to have been moved to the department of state by the USCIS, correct?

2 hours ago, Eberechi said:

Hi, have you checked your email today? Your case is most likely to have been moved to the department of state by the USCIS, correct?

Hi there! I just came online to tell that my status now shows the case has been sent to DoS. No WL yet though, maybe due to the weekend. Hopefully something this week. How about you?

18 hours ago, HmoobTsaabLady said:

After how many days it was sent to NVC after i-130 approval?

Edited by ItsMeTom

Timeline
11 minutes ago, ItsMeTom said:

Hi there! I just came online to tell that my status now shows the case has been sent to DoS. No WL yet though, maybe due to the weekend. Hopefully something this week. How about you?

After how many days it was sent to NVC after i-130 approval?

It's been sent to the NVC, hopeful that the welcome letter will come this week or next week.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.