LennyO

May 2023 Filers I-130

603 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Laos
Timeline
9 minutes ago, ItsMeTom said:

Amazing! Congratulations! Did your approval come from Nebraska and did you get any kind of email notification?

Thank you. 😊 And sorry, no..mine came from Texas. And yes, just a "they took action on my case" email but saw the approval letter in the "document" tab.

1 hour ago, HmoobTsaabLady said:

Just got approve today, PD May 12th. 🤗🎉

Hope everyone else hear good news soon too!!

Congratulations! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
43 minutes ago, D3vilD0g6582 said:

Congratulations! 

Have you heard from USCIS yet? If you don't get the information they demand from now to tomorrow, then try contacting them. Keep refreshing your email though.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Unknown1234543 said:

Sorry for the confusion. My priority date is May 15, 2023 and I am still waiting. 😔

Yeah, you should be approved by or before next week Tuesday. But there's a high chance that you will be approved this week. Congratulations 

On 5/30/2024 at 10:02 AM, LennyO said:

NVC issued our interview date for the Bangkok Embassy (July 15) on Tuesday morning.  Good luck to all of you!   Keep checking USCIS.

Hi Lenny, Congratulations!!! May I ask, when did you submit all of your documentation to NVC? I am also on the NVC stage and was curious about the timeline until they grant an interview date. 

Hi fellow May filers! For those of you that are still waiting for their approvals - hang in there as it is coming soon! 🙏

For those of you that got approved earlier this May - congratulations on getting to the NVC stage, finally!!! I haven't seen much talk about NVC on here besides one or two, is there a different forum we can get directed to for fellow support on the next steps for those of us that have filed in May and have gotten to the NVC stage? It would be nice to follow along with each of our May-filers journeys to completion and have that continued support through our NVC stage. Any May NVC stage fellow friends here? ❤️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.