LennyO

May 2023 Filers I-130

604 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, ItsMeTom said:

Amen. I am praying for the both of us

You guys should hear on Monday. I did finally hear from USCIS yesterday asking for more evidence for whatever reason which I have no idea what it could be. Here's to more waiting. Good luck to you. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
25 minutes ago, D3vilD0g6582 said:

You guys should hear on Monday. I did finally hear from USCIS yesterday asking for more evidence for whatever reason which I have no idea what it could be. Here's to more waiting. Good luck to you. 

No, you won't wait for long. Once you submit the evidence that they requested then you will be approved in no time. When is your PD? 10 to 14th May I guess?

Timeline
27 minutes ago, D3vilD0g6582 said:

They approved 11th May yesterday. I'm guessing you are 11th May, of yes, then ensure to submit the evidence this weekend so that you can be approved 

Just now, Eberechi said:

They approved 11th May yesterday. I'm guessing you are 11th May, of yes, then ensure to submit the evidence this weekend so that you can be approved 

Just now, Eberechi said:

They approved 11th May yesterday. I'm guessing you are 11th May, of yes, then ensure to submit the evidence this weekend so that you can be approved by or before Wednesday 

48 minutes ago, Eberechi said:

Just now, Eberechi said:

They approved 11th May yesterday. I'm guessing you are 11th May, of yes, then ensure to submit the evidence this weekend so that you can be approved by or before Wednesday 

Yes, I'm the 11th. They just said the request was sent yesterday (31st) and would explain what they needed. I'm assuming the request was sent through the mail hopefully FedEx. I wish I did know so I could prepare it this weekend. Hopefully by Mon/Tues I'll know something. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, D3vilD0g6582 said:

Yes, I'm the 11th. They just said the request was sent yesterday (31st) and would explain what they needed. I'm assuming the request was sent through the mail hopefully FedEx. I wish I did know so I could prepare it this weekend. Hopefully by Mon/Tues I'll know something. 

Oh okay, it will be approved within 3days after they receive the evidence. But try and submit it as soon as you can and submit exactly what they want or even more than less. 

9 minutes ago, Eberechi said:

Oh okay, it will be approved within 3days after they receive the evidence. But try and submit it as soon as you can and submit exactly what they want or even more than less. 

Oh definitely. Thanks 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 5/31/2024 at 6:56 AM, Eberechi said:

Oh, due to the new arrangement. We should be approved next week

Hello I came across this post in my researching to see how long I have to wait for approval at I130

2 questions:

What new arrangement are you referring to that USCIS did?

What are you using to calculator when others will be approved down to the days?

Thanks in advance 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ara Burton said:

Hello I came across this post in my researching to see how long I have to wait for approval at I130

2 questions:

What new arrangement are you referring to that USCIS did?

What are you using to calculator when others will be approved down to the days?

Thanks in advance 

Good morning, have studied previous cases of others. It took me countless research and inquiries. 

Last week, the USCIS almost didn't approve people, but at least, they approved 9th PD's which should have been approved last week Monday. So hopefully they meet up this week.

What's your PD? 

Posted (edited)
On 6/1/2024 at 7:07 PM, D3vilD0g6582 said:

All the best to you, buddy. If possible, keep us posted

23 hours ago, Eberechi said:

Good morning, have studied previous cases of others. It took me countless research and inquiries. 

Last week, the USCIS almost didn't approve people, but at least, they approved 9th PD's which should have been approved last week Monday. So hopefully they meet up this week.

What's your PD? 

Appreciate your work!

Edited by ItsMeTom

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.