Nagishkaw

Blue Box Reproduction

4,740 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
This is much better than the every day of the week in OT threads lol. People here are more friendly.

Excuse me please, I note that you have been around this site for some time. But what do you mean with "this

is much better than the every day of the week in OT threads"??

You see, I just joined this site and I had the impression that the whole board under 'OFF TOPIC" is the same.

Please correct me if I am wrong. I am open to any help that you may provide.

Thanks,

Boblop

BobL,

Ok. You are corrected. This thread IS OT. But here we do not debate, negate, argue or fight.

Be Blessed ! (F)

GODO, it's all good. I was in church last night . :luv:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to start doing the grocery shopping by myself. When Claudeth goes with me it is $300 but when I go it is $100 :blink:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Timeline

Must be nice.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Hello J J ! How are you ?

Welcome Poiteen. Post till your hearts content !

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I think you can triple 11 in a day if you have the time. 297 seems like a lot, but really it isnt. Go, Jackie, Go !!!!

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Good Mourning!

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Nagi!! (F) long time!! what are you doing up sis??

I can't sleep and finally decided to leave the bed because I was waking up Justin :blush: too many things on my mind, hate it when that happens

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

Timeline

Same here, Caro. Nice to see you !

Well, it is all the same with me. Nothing changes. It is life.

I hope all is well on your end.

Let's swill more coffee, shall we ?

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Everything is great, thank God :) I think soon I'll be ready for my driving test, Justin has been teaching me and I've made a lot of progress...he's such a good coach, so supportive (L) In the meantime I've been wondering around the city on bus :P

We filed for AOS and now the wait begins...it's been a month and I want to go back to work so bad :crying: but I'll have to be patient. I'm really excited about our first christmas together.

I agree, time for some coffee

19595.gif

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***

Timeline

Caro,

I cannot believe you are filing for AOS already ! It seems like you just got here a week ago.

Dont be in such a hurry to go back to work....remember your old bossman ??? Ha ha !

Yep, you need that drivers license. It seems like everything revolves around that little card.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Yeap, I know!! feels like yesterday we started this whole process!! didn't feel that way when we were apart though :wacko:

hehe what a case my old bossman...one of his best stories, is the the day his daughter was born, he left the office...and was back in an hour :blink:

Sorry to hear there's not a lot of news for you sis, hope you're still standing strong (F)

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***