Nagishkaw

Blue Box Reproduction

4,740 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Heck, for palm pie, I'd even do your windows !

Sister O, Forget VJ...you are spending too much time here if you dreamed about Almaty!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

This weekend I'll make pancakes brazilian style (they're not sweet and they're very thin, like crepes). Then I'll fill in with this chicken mix I make with chicken breasts, creme de leite, very yummy.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Wow its dark and raining right now and payday my day off to go with it how about that.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Timeline

$ Payday is good. $

I want some crepes with blueberries and Redi Whip. Mmmmmmmm

kodasmall3.jpg

crepes on me Nagi. was going to wash suv today but the rain is already doing it for me lol.

Citizenship

Event Date

Citizenship Interview

Timeline

That is how Nessa and I wash our vehicles !

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
That is how Nessa and I wash our vehicles !

Did I tell you that when I came here it had been like 2 years since Charles washed his car. It was dirrrrrrrrrrrrrty :lol:. Now I wash it twice a month myself. I really loathe driving a dirty vehicle, I feel like people will look at me and think I'm one of those lazy people that probably don't clean up their house and no matter how nice the car is the dirt makes it look like the owner lives in a trailer park.

speaking of which I'll probably be cleaning the inside of the truck this weekend, like vaccuuming and dusting and all, it's really dirty and since Charles is the one always driving it I wind up forgeting about it cuz I don't see the dirt daily :P

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Timeline

I will say this.....you sure do keep yourself busy ALL the time! Do you ever rest?

kodasmall3.jpg

Can you clean the inside of my suv? lol i have a small size suv. :jest:

Citizenship

Event Date

Citizenship Interview

Timeline

oh yeah. I rest plenty, would rest more if I didn't have insomnia and didn't wake up at 5, sometimes 4, sometimes even 3am on Saturdays.

This is my usual routine:

Mon - Fri:

- 6am: I wake up

- 6 - 7am: get ready to work

- 7am: leave for work

- 7:30: start working

- 15:00 leave work and go to the gym (lately I haven't been going on Mondays cuz I just wanna go home and sleep).

- Then I go home and that's pretty much it, I don't do housework during the week, just the basic like cleaning the litter box every morning so the house won't be all stinky and the cats won't poop on the floor, hand washing a couple of dishes, but that's it.

Saturdays:

- Clean the house, completely, do all the laundry, necessary ironing, well, everything except dusting (I dust the computer room because I can't stand sitting there and having to touch and look to all the dirt, and I also dust my nightstand, and sometimes my hubby's nighstand and the tv stand in the bedroom, oh and the living room center table, and the kitchen cabinets and I guess that's it :P )

- every other Sat I dye my hair and every other Sat I wash the car

- go to the gym

- go grocery shopping

- That's it, when I come back I cook, I put away the rest of the clothes that I left in the dryer to finish drying while I was out and even though I had asked hubby to take care of them when they're done when I come back they're still in the dryer. I cook. And I have the rest of the day (by that time is evening) to do nothing.

Sundays:

- nothing

- cook

- more nothing

- annoy hubby

- watch whatever netflix shipped us

- rest

Can you clean the inside of my suv? lol i have a small size suv. :jest:

sure :lol::P whatever keeps me occupied.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Timeline
Did I tell you that when I came here it had been like 2 years since Charles washed his car. It was dirrrrrrrrrrrrrty :lol:. Now I wash it twice a month myself. I really loathe driving a dirty vehicle, I feel like people will look at me and think I'm one of those lazy people that probably don't clean up their house and no matter how nice the car is the dirt makes it look like the owner lives in a trailer park.

speaking of which I'll probably be cleaning the inside of the truck this weekend, like vaccuuming and dusting and all, it's really dirty and since Charles is the one always driving it I wind up forgeting about it cuz I don't see the dirt daily :P

:no: not true.......

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
oh yeah. I rest plenty, would rest more if I didn't have insomnia and didn't wake up at 5, sometimes 4, sometimes even 3am on Saturdays.

Mon - Fri:

- 6am: I wake up

- 6 - 7am: get ready to work

- 7am: leave for work

- 7:30: start working

- 15:00 leave work and go to the gym (lately I haven't been going on Mondays cuz I just wanna go home and sleep).

- Then I go home and that's pretty much it, I don't do housework during the week, just the basic like cleaning the litter box every morning so the house won't be all stinky and the cats won't poop on the floor, hand washing a couple of dishes, but that's it.

Saturdays:

- Clean the house, completely, do all the laundry, necessary ironing, well, everything except dusting (I dust the computer room because I can't stand sitting there and having to touch and look to all the dirt, and I also dust my nightstand, and sometimes my hubby's nighstand and the tv stand in the bedroom, oh and the living room center table, and the kitchen cabinets and I guess that's it :P )

- every other Sat I dye my hair and every other Sat I wash the car

- go to the gym

- go grocery shopping

- That's it, when I come back I cook, I put away the rest of the clothes that I left in the dryer to finish drying while I was out and even though I had asked hubby to take care of them when they're done when I come back they're still in the dryer. I cook. And I have the rest of the day (by that time is evening) to do nothing.

Sundays:

- nothing

- cook

- more nothing

- annoy hubby

- watch whatever netflix shipped us

- rest

need one minor correction to the above.......

Mon - Fri:

- annoy hubby

there, much better :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!