Nagishkaw

Blue Box Reproduction

4,740 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

:lol: cake!! :lol:

I bought my plane ticket!!!!! :dance:

I'm flying AA. They gave me a great deal, there's a direct flight Buenos Aires Dallas, and Justin is going to drive there and pick me up at the airport.

I also looked up continental, but it's very expensive when travelling with a dog. They only travel Cargo, so it's a $300 fee and I would have to hire a customs broker!. With AA she travels as checked luggage and there's only a $100 fee

Go AA! :thumbs:

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
:dance: YAY for Caro......and her little dog, too! :dance:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

:dance:Ready or not, here I come!!!! :dance:

:P

How was your day Nagi? why are you feeling discouraged?

and bonjour à tous!! Omaba and Charles :)

***Justin And Caro***

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

Congrats on your tickets. :) i traveled with a mini Dacshshund before and he was allowed under my seat in a very small crate.

I went to the Austrian/Hungarian border just to purchase him as a stud to my breeding program.

That was a looooong time ago when I had money :D

Anyway, he had to go and stunk the whole plane up and I was mortified :o

Upon landing took him to the airport bathroom and cleaned him up. He is 10 years old now.

Timeline

I will loose my religion here.....Chit for this life!

I am happy for you and that soon you will be here to start a new life !

Good news about your dog. That is a priority !

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

You're so lucky Omaba! Anya can't travel in the cabin because she's too big (she's a siberian husky)

she's adorable, but I can't breed her because she has glaucoma :cry:

well, more the reason to convince Justin to go to NY one day and get an innisfree's puppy :whistle:

They are supposed to be the best bloodline in the world for huskies :)

I'm going to have a house full of doggies hahaha

Edited by JVKn'CVO

***Justin And Caro***

Timeline
Congrats on your tickets. :) i traveled with a mini Dacshshund before and he was allowed under my seat in a very small crate.

I went to the Austrian/Hungarian border just to purchase him as a stud to my breeding program.

That was a looooong time ago when I had money :D

Anyway, he had to go and stunk the whole plane up and I was mortified :o

Upon landing took him to the airport bathroom and cleaned him up. He is 10 years old now.

POOP!

( Do you still use him as a stud for your females? Wanted to use the correct term, but you know how that is to non dog people )

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
You're so lucky! Anya can't travel in the cabin because she's too big (she's a siberian husky)

she's adorable, (and has good papers too! she comes from innisfree's bloodline), but I can't breed her because she has glaucoma :cry:

well, more the reason to convince Justin to go to NY one day and get an innisfree's puppy :whistle:

Yes, but you have her as a pet, so that is just as good unless you planned to take her in the ring. :star:

Only breed to better the breed, elsewise it is best to spay / neuter.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

oh yeah, I thought that wasn't very clear so that's why I edit the post :blush:

(busted anyways!)

but yes, I won't be breeding Anya because of her condition :( snif she's never had puppies either

I did intend to breed her once or twice when I bought her as a puppy, but oh well, then she developed this problem...

It kills me because she would be such a great mommy, I took care of a lab when she had her puppies (owner was going out of town by the time she was due, so I offered to watch her), and it was so sweet to see all the lab puppies climbing on top of Anya. She was so sweet and gentle to them.

more :cry:

***Justin And Caro***

Timeline

Yes, I know what you mean. I bought a German Shepherd Dog once who did not exactly pan out in the ring, and it broke my heart I had to have her spayed because she was shy with strangers. She was a wonderful girl, though.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

Huskies are so cuddly when they are babies...like teddy bears............

I have not bred him to any of my B's in a while, but have a daughter and grand daughter here. He is still full of piss and vinegar, so I may use him again. But for that he needs a DNA test because of his number of breedings and honestly right now if I hear DNA test I could scream so I can't handle it at this time. ( read signature ) ! I have enough to do with the embassy DNA than to mess with dog DNA testing. :girlwerewolf2xn:

Timeline
Huskies are so cuddly when they are babies...like teddy bears............

I have not bred him to any of my B's in a while, but have a daughter and grand daughter here. He is still full of piss and vinegar, so I may use him again. But for that he needs a DNA test because of his number of breedings and honestly right now if I hear DNA test I could scream so I can't handle it at this time. ( read signature ) ! I have enough to do with the embassy DNA than to mess with dog DNA testing. :girlwerewolf2xn:

Yeah, what a bunch of *doodie* they are putting you through...it must be terrible :(

I hope you are reunited soon (F)

***Justin And Caro***

Timeline

You spoke the truth there, Sister! It is good we have good German breeds. I like the huskies, but find them too aloof to be around other pets. I do not know if I would ever own one, but I really like them as a breed.

kodasmall3.jpg