Nagishkaw

Blue Box Reproduction

4,740 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ouch! I think I had an angry moment. How are you doing tonite, Sister O?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YES, you heard right. Cake! Got any? I'm think the pie is all gone by now. The FedeX man eated my piece you sent me. :(

FedeX man <--------- :bonk:

Apple pie all gone but I just make peach pie yesterday..and Gary love it! <opps...someone might hear me and they give me ####### again because of that pie>

..wish you close to us Nag..you will have some pie from me fresh from the oven.. :yes::)

..Hello O.. ! (F)

..Saludos Caro! :)

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

yeah, that was a nice thread by Sand with the cakes and sweets :thumbs:

here's another one, but I would have to add some blue

wedding-cake-lilac-lilies.jpg

Edited by JVKn'CVO

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

Timeline
YES, you heard right. Cake! Got any? I'm think the pie is all gone by now. The FedeX man eated my piece you sent me. :(

Apple pie all gone but I just make peach pie yesterday..and Gary love it! <opps...someone might hear me and they give me ####### again because of that pie>

..wish you close to us Nag..you will have some pie from me fresh from the oven.. :yes::)

..Hello O.. ! (F)

Luz, you have to share that apple pie recipe, because it sounds like it works wonders!!

(but not until after the wedding...gotta stick to healthy eating until then :P )

***Justin And Caro***

Timeline

I got to thinkin about what you said earlier about that particular thread, Caro. My take on it is this....Why would anyone complain and moan about how lousy America is, yet remain living and working here, reaping all the great benefits and priveledges that go along with it, whine about how unfair it is having to go through the immigration process when petitioning for a spouse or fiance when all one has to do is get the heck out and go live somewhere else if they are that unhappy with the way things are in this country? Case closed and STFU.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

..Hello O.. ! (F)

Luz, I cannot for the life of me figure out WHY anyone would bash you over making a pie, oh and the new TV. Gosh, that was so uncalled for. I am glad you have a forgiving spirit. I wish we lived closer, too. We could hang out together.

Caro, that cake is BEAUTIFUL!

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
I got to thinkin about what you said earlier about that particular thread, Caro. My take on it is this....Why would anyone complain and moan about how lousy America is, yet remain living and working here, reaping all the great benefits and priveledges that go along with it, whine about how unfair it is having to go through the immigration process when petitioning for a spouse or fiance when all one has to do is get the heck out and go live somewhere else if they are that unhappy with the way things are in this country? Case closed and STFU.

Well, personally what upset me the most about that thread, is the total disregard "xx" had for the victims. I mean, the day of the attack I cried seeing all those people in desperation, you'd think a person would have some kind of compassion for his own fellow country men, inocent civilians.

But you do bring a good point, that if "xx" is so unhappy with the state of things in the US, choosing to establish permanent residence there might not be a smart move for him.

No country is perfect, I recognize flaws in my home country even though I love it, and expect to do the same thing with my new home, the U.S., but it's something different to totally bash the same system you are willingly being a part of.

Edited by JVKn'CVO

***Justin And Caro***

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Hola Caroooooooo!!

¿Cómo está Argentina?

Nagi? Is that you? :)

Our AOS Journey

July 18, 07: AOS/EAD sent to Chicago

Aug 03, 07: Received Biometrics appt. letter

Aug 23, 07: Biometrics

Aug 30, 07: Transfer to CSC letter dated 8/27

Sept 19, 07: EAD Approval email

Sept 29, 07: EAD card Received

Oct 09, 07: AOS Approved

Oct 13, 07: Green Card in hand

Timeline

Well put, as usual, Sister C!

Admiral...new name, new pic.....I (L) You ! How you doin these days?

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Hi Nagishkaw! MG :D Yeah, I got in the wave of the name changin' spree :lol: and I looooooove Piña Colada, which was born in Puerto Rico!

Our AOS Journey

Timeline
Hola Caroooooooo!!

¿Cómo está Argentina?

Nagi? Is that you? :)

Sol!! it's raining like crazy, Santa Rosa Storm is here!

how are you? I'm happy to see you here!! :dance:

***Justin And Caro***

Timeline

I have missed you Nagi!!! :luv:

Everything good querida Caro! It's nice to see you both, my friends! :)

In less than a month you'll be here Caro! :dance:

Our AOS Journey

Luz, I cannot for the life of me figure out WHY anyone would bash you over making a pie, oh and the new TV. Gosh, that was so uncalled for. I am glad you have a forgiving spirit. I wish we lived closer, too. We could hang out together.

Caro, that cake is BEAUTIFUL!

That would be nice if we just close so we can hang out together...about those people like that..well..I would like to put it this way..I cannot please everybody,and oh I got more nasty remarks than that before..haha..that pie/TV bashing is nothing !..just can't help but feeling sad sometimes but it didn't stop me to be here.. :) .

Oh Caro , that cake looks good and classy!!

Sol!!!! how are you ??? happy to see you!!! :dance:

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Timeline

My dear Luzy! How are you!!! Enjoying that TV? Where is my pie? :dance:

Our AOS Journey