07/01/20010 Greencard arrived

Naturalization

12/08/2021 N-400 filed 

03/15/2022 Interview. Approved after "quality review"

05/11/2022 Oath Ceremony

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

MissV, did you get enough sleep?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Standing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I'm gonna stand.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

I'm going to a birthday party for a friend at 1 tomorrow. Then to a concert at 6:30. I'm going to see Wynonna Judd. Not too much of a fan but it's free and it should be fun. Javi and I are tossing around the idea of pulling up the carpet in our bedroom and installing our new wood floor on Sunday. We just have to make sure we get it done in one day though because we won't have anywhere to sleep if we don't. We have a tube water bed and we have to take all the tubes out to move the bed. NO FUN! I'm not sure we can get it done in one day but he insists we can. We'll just have to see how it goes I guess.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Hubby wants to take me downtown tonight (well, whatever we have here that people call downtown)..tomorrow I get new tires on my car and besides that, we will probably be lazy the rest of the weekend!

Nadine & Kenneth

Our K-1 journey

02/06/2006 filed 129F

07/01/2007 received visa via "Deutsche Post"

08/27/2006 POE Dallas

->view my complete timeline

AOS, EAD and AP

12/6/2006 filed for AOS & EAD

1/05/2007 AOS transferred to California Service Center

01/16/2008 letter to Congressman

03/27/2008 GREENCARD arrived

ROC

02/02/2010 filed I-751

07/01/20010 Greencard arrived

Naturalization

12/08/2021 N-400 filed 

03/15/2022 Interview. Approved after "quality review"

05/11/2022 Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
I'm going to a birthday party for a friend at 1 tomorrow. Then to a concert at 6:30. I'm going to see Wynonna Judd. Not too much of a fan but it's free and it should be fun. Javi and I are tossing around the idea of pulling up the carpet in our bedroom and installing our new wood floor on Sunday. We just have to make sure we get it done in one day though because we won't have anywhere to sleep if we don't. We have a tube water bed and we have to take all the tubes out to move the bed. NO FUN! I'm not sure we can get it done in one day but he insists we can. We'll just have to see how it goes I guess.

Wynona Judd...should be good. I love wood floors. My whole house is wood floors, but needs to be revarnished. I haven't had the money to do so, but I would like to soon. Good luck!

Timeline

Sounds like a lot of activity going on for you guys this weekend. I love wooden floors, BTW. I wish I had them.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Wynona Judd...should be good. I love wood floors. My whole house is wood floors, but needs to be revarnished. I haven't had the money to do so, but I would like to soon. Good luck!

I figure the concert will be good whether I'm a big fan or not. We had carpet in our whole house except for the dining room and kitchen. We just recently tore up the carpet in the living room and put down wood floors, natural red oak, to match the dining room. Now we are putting bamboo in the bedroom. We'll still have carpet in the two other bedrooms but eventually hope to get those done in wood too. It's so nice having a hubby that can do anything so we can save money remodeling our house. Wood floors are so much nicer than carpet.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Timeline

Yes, I agree. Carpet can look ratty after awhile and trap odours. I would say you are blessed, Boo.

kodasmall3.jpg