Bob112

Interview wait time at US embassy in Beirut

43 posts in this topic

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/12/2024 at 8:02 PM, Mek & Sam said:

I see!

good luck don’t worry it’s matter of time only

Hello, i got my visa and ill be traveling soon but do i need to take any papers from lebanon to the port of entry other than the yellow envelope they gave me? Do i need to pay a fee upon arrival?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
6 hours ago, Ghin said:

Hello, i got my visa and ill be traveling soon but do i need to take any papers from lebanon to the port of entry other than the yellow envelope they gave me? Do i need to pay a fee upon arrival?

Hello Ghin,

im not familiar with K-visa I came on IR-1 spouse visa and no documents were handed over it was only the passport and the visa stamped on it with instructions to pay the green card fees online. Nevertheless, I took with me all the papers I used to submit my visa in an envelope but they never asked to see any paper.

it should be similar for you, if they gave you envelop then it should be it and take all your documents with you in case they ask to see any papers … when you get your passport with visa they usually stick to it a paper with instructions if there is anything to be done.

Can anyone tell me what I should do when USTRAVELDOCS shows no appointments available when trying to book our interview for K1? Our case is ready as of August 2nd, we've paid fees and entered receipt number but can't see any appointments. Will the embassy contact us? Thank you! 

Timeline
9 hours ago, KikiK said:

Can anyone tell me what I should do when USTRAVELDOCS shows no appointments available when trying to book our interview for K1? Our case is ready as of August 2nd, we've paid fees and entered receipt number but can't see any appointments. Will the embassy contact us? Thank you! 

I do not think the embassy contacts K-visas it’s only for IR/CR visas… you will need to keep checking the us travel docs to find and appointment/ majority of times it’s fully booked. You need to check on daily basis as it does open for 1 or 2 months ahead. 

majority of people gets an appointment 2/3 months from their case being ready

Thank you for your response. Is it normal to see just this message and not a calendar at all even if all appointments booked? Will they eventually show a calendar for open dates/months? I will keep checking back everyday to see if I see a calendar. 

20240809_083231.jpg

Timeline
5 minutes ago, KikiK said:

Thank you for your response. Is it normal to see just this message and not a calendar at all even if all appointments booked? Will they eventually show a calendar for open dates/months? I will keep checking back everyday to see if I see a calendar. 

20240809_083231.jpg

Open the system twice per day once in the morning and once at night (otherwise it will block you), do this everyday until they open appointments.

i am not familiar with K-visa because I was IR and the embassy schedules it for us.

k-visa are similar to tourist visas I can send you the WhatsApp group link you can join them and ask questions I think they have a group for k-visas 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Timeline
6 hours ago, Marv_ElM said:

Thanks @Mek & Sam for all this!
Can you please send me as well the WhatsApp group URL ?

Will message you the link!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.