garry0607

221g form cr1 visa at mumbai us consulate (merged)

17 posts in this topic

hello everybody

have a good day all of you guys.

My name is Garry m from India .my  Cr-1 case interview was on 13 April 2023.my interview going very well . he asked me question about 15-20 minutes and saw the album pictures which i took at my interview.at the last he gave me 221G form and ask me submit joint sponsor and relation with that person.i submit all docs 20 April on CEAC website already .my question i need to send by courier or wait for them to see at CEAC. me an my wife have a 25 year difference she is older than me . we we have a a lot of evidence 6 visits including 2 time visit in Dubai before and after marriage.  VO gave me my passport back also . my wife is here still with me we went interview together but they don"t allow her to go inside .i hope you understand my situation i need your support plz help me

6 hours ago, garry0607 said:

hello everybody

have a good day all of you guys.

My name is Garry m from India .my  Cr-1 case interview was on 13 April 2023.my interview going very well . he asked me question about 15-20 minutes and saw the album pictures which i took at my interview.at the last he gave me 221G form and ask me submit joint sponsor and relation with that person.i submit all docs 20 April on CEAC website already .my question i need to send by courier or wait for them to see at CEAC. me an my wife have a 25 year difference she is older than me . we we have a a lot of evidence 6 visits including 2 time visit in Dubai before and after marriage.  VO gave me my passport back also . my wife is here still with me we went interview together but they don"t allow her to go inside .i hope you understand my situation i need your support plz help me

Edited by garry0607

~~ Duplicate thread removed. Do not start multiple threads on a topic - that is spamming ~~

Edited by Ontarkie
attachment removed, personal information showing

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

The 25 year age difference will hinder the visa approval 

you have the needed quality time together but has she included u in tax returns  or added u to any US accounts to show the 2 of u have started to commingle assets (I had to do this to get our visa approved)

On 4/28/2023 at 10:12 AM, JeanneAdil said:

The 25 year age difference will hinder the visa approval 

you have the needed quality time together but has she included u in tax returns  or added u to any US accounts to show the 2 of u have started to commingle assets (I had to do this to get our visa approved)

yes sir/mam. we spent good time and we have quality and tons of evidence to much trip in India and outside the country. anything officer ask my interview i have everything last 5 years whatsap chat call logs to much photographs including all tickets and passes . he was showing interested to see my picture album because i make it very presentable and professional. she did not put my name any taxes for now beacuse m living in inida .we have a joint bank accounts here.life insuarnce policy and medical,some of saving policies we have also. thankyou .i attach my 221g just suggest me plz what to do i upload that docs only at ceac should i send by courier also or wait them to mail me

Edited by Ontarkie

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 4/28/2023 at 11:51 PM, garry0607 said:

yes sir/mam. we spent good time and we have quality and tons of evidence to much trip in India and outside the country. anything officer ask my interview i have everything last 5 years whatsap chat call logs to much photographs including all tickets and passes . he was showing interested to see my picture album because i make it very presentable and professional. she did not put my name any taxes for now beacuse m living in inida .we have a joint bank accounts here.life insuarnce policy and medical,some of saving policies we have also. thankyou .i attach my 221g just suggest me plz what to do i upload that docs only at ceac should i send by courier also or wait them to mail me

Filing Married either joint or separate requires spouse's name on tax returns and this is important 

doesn't matter if u don't live in US ,  u 2 are married 

Hope adding joint sponsor works for u but expect a long AP 

and with the 25 year difference in age and the CO not keeping your passport,   they could send the case back to US for a trumped-up  reason

Good luck to u both

Edited by Ontarkie

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Post removed along with attachments in quotes from other members. Please make sure all personal information is blacken out before posting.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

~~ Another duplicate thread removed. Do NOT post multiple threads concerning the same topic ~~

4 hours ago, garry0607 said:

hello everyone

hope you guys very well

my question is my CR1 interview officer gave me 221g at Mumbai ask me joint sponser and other docs.should i send by courier or ceac or i need to do both .the letter saying both but they did not say clearly that i have to submitted courier also1369152711_WhatsAppImage2023-04-28at5_21.46PM(1).thumb.jpeg.abdad17ec217670de3c0215c32711c43.jpeg

You were already given an answer. The letter is very clear on what do to do. Just have it done already.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.