Glenda and Tony

Adjustment of status from K1 visa

8 posts in this topic

Good morning,

I am writing in hopes that someone can help me with information pertaining to form I-131. When completing should my husband check the advance parole box or another box? It just seems like the advance parole is requesting travel for an emergency situation and that doesn't apply to him. I thought it was just a form for regular travel. I am a little confused. Also, what location do we send all forms to? We are going to send all together at the same time. Please help. Thank you!

18 minutes ago, Glenda and Tony said:

Good morning,

I am writing in hopes that someone can help me with information pertaining to form I-131. When completing should my husband check the advance parole box or another box? It just seems like the advance parole is requesting travel for an emergency situation and that doesn't apply to him. I thought it was just a form for regular travel. I am a little confused. Also, what location do we send all forms to? We are going to send all together at the same time. Please help. Thank you!

checked that advance parole box. that form i-131 served for many purpose not just advanced parole. part 2 no. 1 d ( termporary foreign travel)

1 hour ago, Misscloud said:

checked that advance parole box. that form i-131 served for many purpose not just advanced parole. part 2 no. 1 d ( termporary foreign travel)

Thank you. Also, where do I send my paper work? And in part 3 do we put a intended date of departure or leave everything else blank?

Edited by Glenda and Tony

1 minute ago, Misscloud said:

U can google it “USCIS direct filing for AOS” 

Okay thank you. 

9 minutes ago, Misscloud said:

U can google it “USCIS direct filing for AOS” 

Also, where do I send my paper work? And in part 3 do we put a intended date of departure or leave everything else blank?

How long did it take for your approval?

8 days but my timeline is abnormal so don’t follow my timeline. My case is not like urs. Most of the time people never got it for over 1 year. U might get the GC first. 

Oh wow okay. Thanks for the information.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.