9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So I received my NOA2 on 10th Jan. successfully expedited at NVC due to K2 ageing out in July. 2 weeks later NVC said USCIS sent my petition with pages missing and it was returned to them. After weeks of trying to get an answer USCIS told me on 3 occasions it was sent back to NVC on 10th March. NVC saying they haven’t received it. Spoke to a USCIS agent on Friday and they said they still had my case and it was “touched” on 29/30/31st March. Wouldn’t give any more info. I’ve filed a complaint with the ombudsman and my local congressman and still no updates. In 12 weeks my son turns 21. Is there anything else I can do? It’s a straightforward case. I can’t seem to get any answers from anyone. NOA1 was 1st Oct 2021. 

I'm truly sorry you're going through this horrible situation.

I can think of two things you could do: 

- call customer service again and ask for a Tier 2; they can actually do something beyond just seeing your case (they are able to request for the file to be sent to NVC);

- if that fails, try contacting someone higher up at USCIS. I'm including a link with the list of directors at USCIS; even though it does not include an email for them, you should be able to find it if you Google the specific name. 

https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/organization/leadership

Edited by Allaboutwaiting

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.