snm2212

Only EB1/EB2 update on NVC (DQ, IL)

647 posts in this topic

It’s good that it has been received electronically but NVC emailed on 26th June demanding once again for New Sealand Police Clearance despite it was uploaded by NVC on 15th of June electronically. What I think is paper based application issue and my NZ clearance was send electronically that is NZ police operating procedures accepted by USA consulate in Auckland and not NVC, as they are strict on their criteria. Please guide 

10 hours ago, Amzub said:

It’s good that it has been received electronically but NVC emailed on 26th June demanding once again for New Sealand Police Clearance despite it was uploaded by NVC on 15th of June electronically. What I think is paper based application issue and my NZ clearance was send electronically that is NZ police operating procedures accepted by USA consulate in Auckland and not NVC, as they are strict on their criteria. Please guide 

Maybe write to the embassy and notify them that NVC will only accept a paper copy so they need to mail it to NVC with a copy of your NVC welcome letter

On 7/9/2024 at 11:06 AM, Amzub said:

Hi Amzub,

We printed out the email confirmation from the nz police when they processed my husband's police certificate. I put a little sticky note by the part that mentioned that they sent it to the us embassy etc etc. We also attached a copy of Police Vetting form that we filled out that. Ours went through with no issues. They received it on June 12th.

note* We are also paper based application as we started this in 2017. We have kept our application on hold at NVC until now.

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
On 7/4/2024 at 2:04 AM, HillB said:

Congrats! Also EB1-A approved. Undergoing consular processing in London. Have you submitted your DS-260 and sent all your supporting documents to NVC?

Hi! Yes I have done it. I'm waiting for a DQ message now.  

On 7/11/2024 at 1:24 PM, Jess & Jack said:

Hi Amzub,

We printed out the email confirmation from the nz police when they processed my husband's police certificate. I put a little sticky note by the part that mentioned that they sent it to the us embassy etc etc. We also attached a copy of Police Vetting form that we filled out that. Ours went through with no issues. They received it on June 12th.

note* We are also paper based application as we started this in 2017. We have kept our application on hold at NVC until now.

Thanks , I have also sent print out of NZ Police and USA Consulate confirming that they have received it, I have even written a letter narrating everything. Again they objected . Let’s see I did again and waiting for response. Can you tell me how long it takes NVC to reply back. 

On 7/19/2024 at 8:02 PM, HillB said:

July, not sure the exact date as I only realised I was DQ'd after I sent an inquiry

Did you not get an email? You should have done - check your junk folder if you haven't already?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.