snm2212

Only EB1/EB2 update on NVC (DQ, IL)

619 posts in this topic

I have send my documents for EB2 NIW to NVC , but New Zealand Police Clearance is mailed directly to US Consulate Auckland and they  don't disclose to candidate applying for Police Certificate which they received and forwarded to NVC on 22 May , as confirmed by US consulate.

On 27th June NVC demanded New Zealand Police Certificate and when contacted US Consulate they confirmed its uploaded to my file by NVC on 15th of June. I have contact NVC enquires and they said to write letter which i did before sending .

There is no way to contact NVC except public enquiry and on this channel its standard reply and its almost third time i am sending letter to NVC , what to do. This is paper based mailing and I think they don't accept electronic communication and New Zealand Police Conviction is sending electronically, please guide what to do.

Filed: E-2 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Amzub said:

I have send my documents for EB2 NIW to NVC , but New Zealand Police Clearance is mailed directly to US Consulate Auckland and they  don't disclose to candidate applying for Police Certificate which they received and forwarded to NVC on 22 May , as confirmed by US consulate.

On 27th June NVC demanded New Zealand Police Certificate and when contacted US Consulate they confirmed its uploaded to my file by NVC on 15th of June. I have contact NVC enquires and they said to write letter which i did before sending .

There is no way to contact NVC except public enquiry and on this channel its standard reply and its almost third time i am sending letter to NVC , what to do. This is paper based mailing and I think they don't accept electronic communication and New Zealand Police Conviction is sending electronically, please guide what to do.

I guess you can put your email to receiving the police certificate, yhen print out that and paper mail to nvc. I did the same for Aus police certificate and it was accepted by the nvc.

Edited by chy8

2 hours ago, Amzub said:

New Zealand Police just inform that we have sent it USA consulate and it’s their policy and they don’t disclose or give it to candidates applying for police certificate 

If you were told to send a letter saying it had been sent electronically and have done so, then you should be good. 

9 hours ago, appleblossom said:

If you were told to send a letter saying it had been sent electronically and have done so, then you should be good. 

I have not been told by NVC that they have received my New Zealand Police Clearance but by USA Consulate confirmed it that they have received it and uploaded by NVC on 15th of June , Unfortunately NVC replied on 27th June demanding my Police Clearance again , when contacted general inquires they said to write letter , which i previously than also NVC objected , is their other way I can contact NVC or this because my application is paper based and this New Zealand Police Clearance was send electronically is creating delays and any other solution that I can opt.  

On 7/5/2024 at 9:50 PM, Amzub said:

When did you submit your DS-260 and mail the documents to NVC?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.