snm2212

Only EB1/EB2 update on NVC (DQ, IL)

747 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Sujan Joshi said:

I got my NIW EB2 approved. Now processing NVC from Montréal Canada. Step 3 in DS260 says I need petitioner financial documents. Who should be the petitioner and what documents they need to supply?

Congrats. You can ignore that bit, it’s not relevant to EB2 NIW apps. 

Edited by appleblossom

VJ User

Category

Priority date

DQ status

Interview date

Interview location

@dolibash 

EB2

@snm2212 

EB2

09/29/22

04/21/23

Waiting

London

@Ernie73

EB2

09/19/22

Waiting

Iceland

@Hithere222 

EB1

05/16/22

04/25/23

Waiting

Kathmandu

@Kw1097 

EB2

@Kashraz 

EB1

@Damiores 

EB2

11/18/22

04/05/23

Waiting 

Ankara 

@W Herrera 

EB2

@Kalied

EB2

05/09/22

04/05/23

Waiting

@CMingo 

EB2

05/02/22

03/24/23

Waiting

London

@Appleblossom 

EB1

02/08/23

04/21/23

Waiting

London

@Luis M 

EB2

06/16/22

Waiting

London

Please copy the table and update data if necessary.

2 hours ago, snm2212 said:

VJ User

Category

Priority date

DQ status

Interview date

Interview location

@dolibash 

EB2

@snm2212 

EB2

09/29/22

04/21/23

Waiting

London

@Ernie73

EB2

09/19/22

05/04/23

Waiting

Iceland

@Hithere222 

EB1

05/16/22

04/25/23

Waiting

Kathmandu

@Kw1097 

EB2

@Kashraz 

EB1

@Damiores 

EB2

11/18/22

04/05/23

Waiting 

Ankara 

@W Herrera 

EB2

@Kalied

EB2

05/09/22

04/05/23

Waiting

@CMingo 

EB2

05/02/22

03/24/23

Waiting

London

@Appleblossom 

EB1

02/08/23

04/21/23

Waiting

London

@Luis M 

EB2

06/16/22

Waiting

London

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

VJ User

Category

Priority date

DQ status

Interview date

Interview location

@dolibash 

EB2

@snm2212 

EB2

09/29/22

04/21/23

Waiting

London

@Ernie73

EB2

09/19/22

05/04/23

Waiting

Iceland

@Hithere222 

EB1

05/16/22

04/25/23

Waiting

Kathmandu

@Kw1097 

EB2

@Kashraz 

EB1

@Damiores 

EB2

11/18/22

04/05/23

Waiting 

Ankara 

@W Herrera 

EB2

12/14/21

Waiting

Waiting 

Georgetown Guyana

@Kalied

EB2

05/09/22

05/04/23

Waiting

@CMingo 

EB2

05/02/22

03/24/23

Waiting

London

@Appleblossom 

EB1

02/08/23

04/21/23

Waiting

London

@Luis M 

EB2

06/16/22

Waiting

London

Our Timeline (Ecuadorians living in Guyana)

USCIS
10/12/2021 - Submitted I-140 - Delivery by USPS at USCIS SRC

12/14/2021 - I-797C USCIS Receipt Date / Priority Date

04/18/2022 - RFE Notice received

09/13/2022 - RFE Response received at USCIS 

12/09/2022 - NOA  I-140 Approved 🎉 

NVC

02/03/2023 - Welcome Email

03/09/2023 - Received NVC's confirmation regarding Applicants change request/inquiry

03/15/2023 - Paid Fees

03/22/2023 - Submited DS-260

04/01/2023 - Civil Documents delivered at NVC (Mail/Paper)

04/18/2023 - Received NVC's RFI request

05/19/2023 - RFI - Additional Civil Documents delivered at NVC (Mail/Paper)

06/08/2023 - DQ Documentarily Qualified

08/03/2023 - IL Received Interview Letter

Embassy - Georgetown, Guyana

09/01/2023 - Medical Exams

09/11/2023 - ID Interview *Approved* 🎉 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Hello Everyone,

I am new here. I received my DQ on April 5th 2023 and I am waiting for the interview letter from the US Embassy in London (my case is from 30 April 2021). Do you know how long it takes to receive the interview letter from the US Embassy in London?  I am waiting for more than 5 weeks and no response so far. A coleague of mine a couple of months ago received the IL in 4 weeks (in London) so I am  worried why mine is taking longer.

Regards,

FernandoUK

14 minutes ago, FernandoUK said:

Do you know how long it takes to receive the interview letter from the US Embassy in London?

If you're already DQ, check the UK regional forum for IL tracking threads for London EB cases, like this one -- https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/797307-eb2-niw-waiting-for-interview-letter-in-london-2023/?do=findComment&comment=10840448

29 minutes ago, FernandoUK said:

Hello Everyone,

I am new here. I received my DQ on April 5th 2023 and I am waiting for the interview letter from the US Embassy in London (my case is from 30 April 2021). Do you know how long it takes to receive the interview letter from the US Embassy in London?  I am waiting for more than 5 weeks and no response so far. A coleague of mine a couple of months ago received the IL in 4 weeks (in London) so I am  worried why mine is taking longer.

Regards,

FernandoUK

You should have received it. If not hopefully in next lot

1 hour ago, FernandoUK said:

Hello Everyone,

Regards,

FernandoUK

You may have just missed the cut off for the April letters, but hopefully will get one in the May batch.

You've not filled in your timeline or said which category you've applied under or your country of birth, but assume your PD is current?

Edited by appleblossom

On 4/25/2023 at 11:39 AM, Hithere222 said:

I got this reply for my inquiry today. Does it mean I got DQ ? but the form in ceac site does not show as accepted. Will it take time ? 

To Whom it Concerns:

This case is documentarily complete, which means the NVC has all the documents we requested. Your application is waiting for an interview appointment, where a consular officer will adjudicate it. 

The U.S. Embassy or Consulate provides the National Visa Center (NVC) with a list of available appointment dates and times.  We will schedule your case for an interview appointment when an appointment date is available.  We schedule appointments on a first in, first out basis.  After we schedule your appointment, we will forward your case to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate General in KATHMANDU

We cannot predict how long it will take to schedule your appointment, but we will notify the applicant, the petitioner, and your attorney (if applicable) when an appointment is scheduled.  Your case will stay at NVC until that time.

Hi i have submitted all the required documents and they are approved and I haven’t received that email, when did you get it and what you advice me to do 

10 minutes ago, Joudyhaddad said:

Hi i have submitted all the required documents and they are approved and I haven’t received that email, when did you get it and what you advice me to do 

If you haven’t had the email then how do you know they’re approved? When did you send them? 

Just now, Joudyhaddad said:

I have uploaded all the documents on ceac and it’s appear as approved 

Ah, ok, sounds like you’ve applied via a family route? This thread is for EB applicants and we have a different process. We can’t upload our docs, we have to mail them, and can’t see the status of them online. 

I’d ask in the forum relevant to your visa category and hopefully somebody can help. 

Good luck. 

3 minutes ago, appleblossom said:

Ah, ok, sounds like you’ve applied via a family route? This thread is for EB applicants and we have a different process. We can’t upload our docs, we have to mail them, and can’t see the status of them online. 

I’d ask in the forum relevant to your visa category and hopefully somebody can help. 

Good luck. 

Thanks yes i am applying for my mom , she is living in lebanon

Just now, Joudyhaddad said:

Thanks yes i am applying for my mom , she is living in lebanon

Ok, so yes it’s a different process. Start a new thread and hopefully somebody with experience of your category can help. 

Good luck. 

4 hours ago, FernandoUK said:

Hello Everyone,

Regards,

FernandoUK

After DQ IL takes 6-8 weeks, then interview about 6 weeks after you receive your IL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.