18 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, abaldo said:

It is actually priority mail, I don’t know what happend :( they want me to apply again because it’s lost if I want to travel. I just paid to renew now I have to pay again 

If your card is truly lost, you don't need to pay again. 

You can file an e-request here:  

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayNDCForm.do?sroPageType=ndc&entryPoint=init

And read the thread @Mike E shared. It details exactly how to make sure you get a replacement without paying the fee again. 

Hopefully it ends up arriving to your home sometime soon. But insist with the postal service: your postman, your local post office and even the distribution center. 

1 hour ago, Allaboutwaiting said:

If your card is truly lost, you don't need to pay again. 

You can file an e-request here:  

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayNDCForm.do?sroPageType=ndc&entryPoint=init

And read the thread @Mike E shared. It details exactly how to make sure you get a replacement without paying the fee again. 

Hopefully it ends up arriving to your home sometime soon. But insist with the postal service: your postman, your local post office and even the distribution center. 

I went to our postman they are insisting that it never reached them, the tracking I have says

In Transit to Next Facility

March 28, 2023

Departed USPS Regional Facility

SEATTLE WA DISTRIBUTION CENTER  

March 24, 2023, 7:17 am

and there’s no way to followup the distribution center because no one can visit that location.

1 hour ago, Scandi said:

We sell online and ship many orders daily with USPS. Just the other day we had a customer inquiry about an order, we looked it up and it had been sitting at a USPS facility for over 10 days, only an hour from where he lived. The order was delivered two days later. It happens, you package is still in transit, you will receive it (its not lost, and the tracking shows activity only a couple of days ago). Your local USPS can look up the GPS coordinates to see exactly where the package was last scanned, the tracking doesn't show all the scans. 

I hope it’s not lost yet. But thank you so much for your help. I don’t know what to do anymore 

this is the last activity 

In Transit to Next Facility

March 28, 2023

Departed USPS Regional Facility

SEATTLE WA DISTRIBUTION CENTER  

March 24, 2023, 7:17 am

it has not arrived at our local post office

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.