kadida

K1 visa waiting for NVC case number

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello,  we are a k1 Visa filers we have been approved in 19th January  waiting for NVC case number we sent an inquiry in 28th February to NVC they said that they have recently received our case waiting to create the case number 2nd enquiry on 12th March  they said this " We returned immigrant the visa petition to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). If you have more questions about this case, please contact USCIS."    What can we do at this point??! 

Hello,  we are a k1 Visa filers we have been approved in 19th January  waiting for NVC case number we sent an inquiry in 28th February to NVC they said that they have recently received our case waiting to create the case number 2nd enquiry on 12th March  they said this " We returned immigrant the visa petition to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). If you have more questions about this case, please contact USCIS."    What can we do at this point??! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I have seen this happen a few times but do not remember seeing a case go though the process.

I think it is fairly new, I do not remember this being a thing until recently.

There is something about your case NVC does not like so they returned it to USCIS

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
1 hour ago, Boiler said:

I have seen this happen a few times but do not remember seeing a case go though the process.

I think it is fairly new, I do not remember this being a thing until recently.

There is something about your case NVC does not like so they returned it to USCIS

What you mean by not seeing a case go through the process ?   Like this reply is dramatically incorrect did they send them the same reply ??!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I have only see this happen recently so do not know what the process looks like

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Boiler said:

I have only see this happen recently so do not know what the process looks like

Alright,  thank you  I really hope this could be a mistake cause my statut never changed from being approved 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello were you able to find out more information about this?  I got the exact same letter Friday under the exact same circumstances.  In the email they however did give me a NVC case number and when I look it up on ceac it says "at NVC".  I called USCIS and they gave me an extremely vague/written answer that it has not arrived to them yet but would be with them for at least 180 days.  They could not say why it was sent to them though.  Very very confusing

Timeline
On 3/21/2023 at 6:24 AM, Chris83 said:

Hello were you able to find out more information about this?  I got the exact same letter Friday under the exact same circumstances.  In the email they however did give me a NVC case number and when I look it up on ceac it says "at NVC".  I called USCIS and they gave me an extremely vague/written answer that it has not arrived to them yet but would be with them for at least 180 days.  They could not say why it was sent to them though.  Very very confusing

Unfortunately we are still waiting it's been a week now, the same thing with me I have the case number it says "at NVC" too. When we asked they said to wait for the letter that will explain why... this is very difficult situation but cant do anything but wait.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.