OnPoint

EB2-NIW Waiting for Interview Letter in London 2023

618 posts in this topic

On 2/5/2024 at 2:49 PM, Am2024 said:

I just checked my status , I have the same message . Could you please tell whether you received Interview letter email ? If so , please tell when your appointment is ? Thanks 

Hi @Am2024

Have you received your IL? I can see that people in the family category have received their IL this morning, but I haven’t, which is a bit frustrating. Not sure if you have, but I even received an email from NVC last week saying that my case had been expedited at the London Embassy, even though I hadn’t asked for it, which sounds bizarre. 

6 hours ago, KevL said:

Hi @Am2024

Have you received your IL? I can see that people in the family category have received their IL this morning, but I haven’t, which is a bit frustrating. Not sure if you have, but I even received an email from NVC last week saying that my case had been expedited at the London Embassy, even though I hadn’t asked for it, which sounds bizarre. 

Hi 

, yes , I received the same email mentioning my case was approved for expedite , whereas I did not apply for it . It seems that it is a template email . After receiving this email , my case was updated in CEAC from “ In transit” to “Ready  “ . But I am still waiting for IL . Have you received your IL ? 

2 hours ago, Am2024 said:

Yes , please keep me updated on your case if you get the news .  I will also do it whenever I receive any news in this case .

Hi, I've just received IL from the embassy, due on 12 Mar. Hope you get yours too!

2 hours ago, KevL said:

Hi, I've just received IL from the embassy, due on 12 Mar. Hope you get yours too!

Hi , I also received IL , the appointment is on 14 Mar . What is the next step ? Could you enter the website to register via the link available in Email ? I tried several times but the message : 404 page not found .

do you have the same  problem ? 

31 minutes ago, Am2024 said:

Hi , I also received IL , the appointment is on 14 Mar . What is the next step ? Could you enter the website to register via the link available in Email ? I tried several times but the message : 404 page not found .

It happens several times. Its normal. Try other time. You have enough time. Chill and do it some other day. Live the moment of receiving IL 😂

33 minutes ago, Am2024 said:

https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-gb/iv

1 hour ago, Am2024 said:

I haven't tried it yet, but the link is only to describe the general IV process, not to register your case. There is a website where you can register your case. https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-gb/iv

However, some people in the family category have said that it usually takes 3-5 days to register after receiving IL. I'll have a go tonight, though. 😄

On 3/9/2023 at 4:22 AM, OnPoint said:

Hi all!

I was DQ 4 weeks ago with EB2 NIW and am in the queue for an interview now. Any idea how long it takes to get an interview date this year at the U.S. London Embassy? PD is also current. 

Also, interview experience for EB2 NIW would the great. 

Thanks 

The interview date will depend on your priority date. If your priority date (date your I-140 was received by NVC) is before the cut off date published in Table A of the employment based section of the visa bulletin then NVC will book your interview, if not then you'll have to wait. I am afraid there's no other way, they are very stubborn about it. I asked them directly and received a generic reply with the same wording, which I am sure they send to everyone. Pations is a verture especially more so when there's no other alternative 😀. Keep us posted on the progress please.

11 minutes ago, KevL said:

I haven't tried it yet, but the link is only to describe the general IV process, not to register your case. There is a website where you can register your case. https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-gb/iv

However, some people in the family category have said that it usually takes 3-5 days to register after receiving IL. I'll have a go tonight, though. 😄

One of my Freind told me that the embassy  will send another email after IL in which the link you sent is in the second email . Did you receive only one email including this link you sent it ? 

23 minutes ago, NR206 said:

The interview date will depend on your priority date. If your priority date (date your I-140 was received by NVC) is before the cut off date published in Table A of the employment based section of the visa bulletin then NVC will book your interview, if not then you'll have to wait. I am afraid there's no other way, they are very stubborn about it. I asked them directly and received a generic reply with the same wording, which I am sure they send to everyone. Pations is a verture especially more so when there's no other alternative 😀. Keep us posted on the progress please.

Just FYI, that's an old post, @OnPoint received his IV and moved to the US ages ago. 

There is no visa available to you legally until your PD is current. So unless somebody changes the law, yes, they will be 'stubborn about it'. 😂

Edited by appleblossom

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.