OnPoint

EB2-NIW Waiting for Interview Letter in London 2023

620 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Am2024 said:

Hello , the premium delivery service for police certificate ? Is this service available ? 

this is for passport delivery. 

however, for police certificate premium is currently suspended. I also made it recently. They were super fast though. You will receive within 10 working days without premium service. 

On 1/31/2024 at 12:02 PM, snm2212 said:

Thanks for the information. I managed to have appointment on same date and same time. 

how did you manage to add all applicants in a single appointment?

Sorry . I did not understand whether you rescheduled your appointment ? You mentioned above that your appointment was  postponed to 12.Mar.2024 .  

1 hour ago, snm2212 said:

this is for passport delivery. 

however, for police certificate premium is currently suspended. I also made it recently. They were super fast though. You will receive within 10 working days without premium service. 

Why you want to send your passport to embassy  ? You mentioned that you have not gone for interview yet . 

2 minutes ago, Am2024 said:

Why you want to send your passport to embassy  ? You mentioned that you have not gone for interview yet . 

@snm2212 was referring to the premium delivery for passport return, he didn't say anything about sending his passport. 

HTH.

On 1/31/2024 at 2:56 PM, sjc18692003 said:

Hi Guys,

So my status changed to Issued today. It had sat on refused since after the interview and it was only yesterday that it changed to Administrative Processing. 

From what I gathered from others on the forum, once it changes to Administrative Processing, it takes between 2hours to 2days to move to issued and that's certainly the case for me too.

How long does it take to pick up the passport as I elected to pick it up from DX in London?

All the best to those who are waiting.

Congratulation for visa approval , May I kindly ask some questions in this case ? 
1- based on your timeline , your interview was on 29.12.2023 . And today your visa was approved . Could you please tell me whether you submitted 5535 form after interview ? 
2- your Administrative processing was actually very short compared to other cases ( less than one month ) . Could you please tell where are from ? Is the country ,which we were born,  is  effective in Administrative processing ?  

many thanks 

15 minutes ago, Am2024 said:

Congratulation for visa approval , May I kindly ask some questions in this case ? 
1- based on your timeline , your interview was on 29.12.2023 . And today your visa was approved . Could you please tell me whether you submitted 5535 form after interview ? 
2- your Administrative processing was actually very short compared to other cases ( less than one month ) . Could you please tell where are from ? Is the country ,which we were born,  is  effective in Administrative processing ?  

many thanks 

Hi,

1. I was not asked to complete 5535. 
  2. I am originally from Nigeria and I hold Nigerian citizenship. Though I have been living in the UK for a while, so I applied in the UK and attended my interview in London.

Hope this helps.

32 minutes ago, sjc18692003 said:

Hi,

1. I was not asked to complete 5535. 
  2. I am originally from Nigeria and I hold Nigerian citizenship. Though I have been living in the UK for a while, so I applied in the UK and attended my interview in London.

Hope this helps.

Thanks so much for your reply . 
Just one question : after interview , the officer told you that your case  will go to administrative processing and the section of Adminstrative processing was ticked in the paper ? 

9 hours ago, Am2024 said:

Just one question : after interview , the officer told you that your case  will go to administrative processing and the section of Adminstrative processing was ticked in the paper ? 

Yes the CO told me my case was going to Admin processing but she did not specify what kind of admin processing it would be. However, she told me that they wanted to check that the information on my police record checks out. So I kind of knew they wanted to do background checks on my police records. Some days after the interview they asked me to send my court records for the incidents on my police report.

It was section 221g that was ticked on the green paper that was given to me.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one post removed as it was posted in another thread on this site. 

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

There is a Nigerian Lady who has appeared on Hacking who got a EB2 NIW through London, I did not think she had much of a chance based on what she said but got it.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
9 minutes ago, dolibash said:

Hacking?

She was on his show a couple of times and I am not sure now but would be in the comments quite often.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

9 hours ago, sjc18692003 said:

Yes the CO told me my case was going to Admin processing but she did not specify what kind of admin processing it would be. However, she told me that they wanted to check that the information on my police record checks out. So I kind of knew they wanted to do background checks on my police records. Some days after the interview they asked me to send my court records for the incidents on my police report.

It was section 221g that was ticked on the green paper that was given to me.

On 2/2/2024 at 8:10 PM, KevL said:

I've just checked my case in CEAC and it's been updated to in transit. I am so relieved. IL is on the way.  Have a great weekend everyone! IMG_1317.thumb.jpeg.395a6469fd2bfa0114d4ea825558166d.jpeg

WOW congrats! So it probably means the Feb ILs are going out tomorrow??! 
What is your DQ date?

We got DQ on Jan 3 and CEAC still says ‘At NVC😅 

It’s been a month since DQ so I was hoping we’d made the cutoff for Feb…

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.