OnPoint

EB2-NIW Waiting for Interview Letter in London 2023

620 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, dolibash said:

SCR ?

Summary Care Record, the thing you need for the medical at London that gives them a summary of your medical history and vaccinations etc. https://digital.nhs.uk/services/summary-care-records-scr

4 hours ago, snm2212 said:

DOnt worry. I also made a new certificate here. Although they say 1 month. I got in 10 days time (actually 7 working days). There is no prioroty service available these days. Just go for normal one. Try to complete or submit all documents at once.

Thank you for response . In new method, first we need to send all the desired documents via email and then they send us the link for paying the cost . Is it right ? If so , Normally , how many days after sending the email , they send the link of the payment ? 

2 hours ago, appleblossom said:

You have to contact your GP, but don't have to go in person. I applied for my SCR online and got it sent via email about an hour later. So just give them a call or see if they have a way of requesting it on their website. 

Is this accepted by Medical centre ?

4 minutes ago, Am2024 said:

Thank you for response . In new method, first we need to send all the desired documents via email and then they send us the link for paying the cost . Is it right ? If so , Normally , how many days after sending the email , they send the link of the payment ? 

After sending all documents via email, they will send you payment link within 2 working days. 

and if everything is ready, you will receive ur report within 6-7 days. 

These are from my recent experience ( i got my PC only last week) 

send all documents asap

18 minutes ago, Am2024 said:

Is this accepted by Medical centre ?

Yes, that's one of the things that you're required to take to the Visa Medicals centre in London. Can you fill in your timeline so we all know what stage you're at when asking questions? Thx.

20 hours ago, snm2212 said:

After sending all documents via email, they will send you payment link within 2 working days. 

and if everything is ready, you will receive ur report within 6-7 days. 

These are from my recent experience ( i got my PC only last week) 

send all documents asap

Thank you so much for your reply . Good luck in the interview . 

46 minutes ago, Am2024 said:

Thank you for your reply . I will fill it . 

Thanks for filling in your timeline, but it doesn't make a lot of sense - says your I-140 was approved 7 months before it was submitted! And says your file was at NVC before that too. Can you rejig it a bit so it's accurate? It's just that the more people fill their timelines in the more it helps other EB applicants (and there aren't a lot of us to begin with!). Thanks. 

On 1/16/2024 at 1:44 PM, appleblossom said:

Thanks for filling in your timeline, but it doesn't make a lot of sense - says your I-140 was approved 7 months before it was submitted! And says your file was at NVC before that too. Can you rejig it a bit so it's accurate? It's just that the more people fill their timelines in the more it helps other EB applicants (and there aren't a lot of us to begin with!). Thanks. 

I saw it . Just one date was incorrect . I correct it 

36 minutes ago, Am2024 said:

Hi ,  anyone  recently received Interview letter in which his/her Dq was May 2023?

The DQ date is only relevant if the PD is current, yours only became current this month it seems? So you will only been added to the interview queue a couple of weeks ago, hopefully you'll get an IL in the next batch as London doesn't have a big wait time.

Good luck. 

17 hours ago, appleblossom said:

The DQ date is only relevant if the PD is current, yours only became current this month it seems? So you will only been added to the interview queue a couple of weeks ago, hopefully you'll get an IL in the next batch as London doesn't have a big wait time.

Good luck. 

Thank you , yes . I have been current since Jan 2024 . Do you know whether Dq with April 2023 has been invited to embassy ? 

21 minutes ago, Am2024 said:

Thank you , yes . I have been current since Jan 2024 . Do you know whether Dq with April 2023 has been invited to embassy ? 

Actually you should have received it already this month. May be in next lot then

2 hours ago, Am2024 said:

As above, your DQ date isn't really relevant as you had to wait for a long time to be added to the queue - people who were only DQ'ed in December will have had IL's but only if their PD's were current. 

So if you've only been current for 3 weeks but not had an IL, you'll be in the next batch. You are London I assume?

Edited by appleblossom

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.