OnPoint

EB2-NIW Waiting for Interview Letter in London 2023

678 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, KevL said:

I haven't tried it yet, but the link is only to describe the general IV process, not to register your case. There is a website where you can register your case. https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-gb/iv

However, some people in the family category have said that it usually takes 3-5 days to register after receiving IL. I'll have a go tonight, though. 😄

In your email ( IL )  ,  is it written the below sentences ?  :

please reply to this email confirming your attendance . 

3 minutes ago, Am2024 said:

Just checked mine and it didn't say that it, it actually specifically said not to reply to it. My email said the following, with the IL attached to it as a PDF.

"Dear Sir/Madam,

The National Visa Center (NVC) is processing this immigrant visa case. Please read the attached information and follow the instructions.

This message contains confidential information for the person named in the attachment. If you are not the addressee, please notify asknvc@state.gov.

If you do not want to receive email correspondence, send a request to Opt Out of email to 
asknvc@state.gov. Please DO NOT REPLY to this email.

National Visa Center
32 Rochester Ave.
Portsmouth, NH 03801"

Edited by appleblossom

1 hour ago, Am2024 said:
2 hours ago, KevL said:

Yes, it is. I replied to the email. I think the email we received is different from others because it came directly from the Immigrant Visa Unit at the Embassy.

2 hours ago, Am2024 said:

One of my Freind told me that the embassy  will send another email after IL in which the link you sent is in the second email . Did you receive only one email including this link you sent it ? 

Not yet, but I expect to get another one from NVC soon. The link I sent is from the embassy's website.

9 minutes ago, KevL said:

Not yet, but I expect to get another one from NVC soon. The link I sent is from the embassy's website.

You won’t get another email from NVC. Once you get IL, just register yourself through ais link. Use ur case number and ds 260 number while adding as applicant. You will see ur original appointment. Why don’t you try that???? I 

1 minute ago, Am2024 said:

Hi friends , 

could you please tell how we can reopen DS 260 form in USA embassy in London after we get IL  ? We need to send email to USA embassy  for this purpose ? If so , please send me the email . Has any one this expense ?
many thanks , 

login to ceac page

3 minutes ago, snm2212 said:

You won’t get another email from NVC. Once you get IL, just register yourself through ais link. Use ur case number and ds 260 number while adding as applicant. You will see ur original appointment. Why don’t you try that????

Of course I will try that 😁 What I meant was that a typical IL looks like a system email coming from NVC. If that were the case, we would be getting it soon.

30 minutes ago, Am2024 said:

Yes , but DS260 is now locked in CEAC , we need to contact USA embassy ,if we want to reopen it  , I do not know how I can contact ?

You normally just update anything at the interview. 

16 hours ago, KevL said:

Of course I will try that 😁 What I meant was that a typical IL looks like a system email coming from NVC. If that were the case, we would be getting it soon.

Hello , did you get the second email to register your application ? If we do not get this email , can we do it via the link Or we need to wait for this email ? 
about Medical exam , you book asap . 
many thanks 

6 minutes ago, Am2024 said:

Hello , did you get the second email to register your application ? If we do not get this email , can we do it via the link Or we need to wait for this email ? 
many thanks 

Medical you can book now also. You just need case number.

for interview registration, follow the link i sent above. No need to wait for further emails.

thanks

34 minutes ago, Am2024 said:

many thanks 

As @snm2212 mentioned, no need to wait for another one. You can register your appointment using the link above. I did it yesterday. You can also book medical. It doesn’t actually need IL.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.