OnPoint

EB2-NIW Waiting for Interview Letter in London 2023

678 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, matchakat said:

WOW congrats! So it probably means the Feb ILs are going out tomorrow??! 
What is your DQ date?

We got DQ on Jan 3 and CEAC still says ‘At NVC😅 

It’s been a month since DQ so I was hoping we’d made the cutoff for Feb…

Thanks, and probably yes. Could be tmw or later. My DQ date is 13th Apr. Given that the EB1 category is current, you would get IL soon. Good luck!

On 1/30/2024 at 12:23 PM, dolibash said:

@Luis M @CMingo @starnsy @Stuart Mac

would it be possible to share the interview experience with us, questions, things to look out for?

It was very quick, appointment was at 10 am on the 8th Jan, in total we were there probably 1hr and 10 min max.

To be honest quite straight forward, but the personal taking our documents on the first stage was a bit strange, asked me for proof that I don't need a sponsor or jiob offer, which didn't apply to me.

Then the next stage was super simple, biometrics, confirm names, and that was it.

I was surprised no other questions were asked.

33 minutes ago, Luis M said:

It was very quick, appointment was at 10 am on the 8th Jan, in total we were there probably 1hr and 10 min max.

To be honest quite straight forward, but the personal taking our documents on the first stage was a bit strange, asked me for proof that I don't need a sponsor or jiob offer, which didn't apply to me.

Then the next stage was super simple, biometrics, confirm names, and that was it.

On 2/3/2024 at 11:36 PM, Luis M said:

Thank you , your visa is now in administrative processing ? Could you please tell what date was your Dq ? 
thanks , 

13 minutes ago, Am2024 said:

Thank you , your visa is now in administrative processing ? Could you please tell what date was your Dq ? 
thanks , 

27/07/23 - the EB1/EB2 thread has a table of dates in for all of the people who've participated in it so always worth checking there (or on people's timelines). Although with the usual caveat of timelines can vary hugely, so don't assume yours will be the same! 

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/798397-only-eb1eb2-update-on-nvc-dq-il/?do=findComment&comment=10945692

HTH.

Edited by appleblossom

37 minutes ago, appleblossom said:

27/07/23 - the EB1/EB2 thread has a table of dates in for all of the people who've participated in it so always worth checking there (or on people's timelines). Although with the usual caveat of timelines can vary hugely, so don't assume yours will be the same! 

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/798397-only-eb1eb2-update-on-nvc-dq-il/?do=findComment&comment=10945692

HTH.

Congratulation . Could you please tell whether you had job offer or not ? 

On 2/2/2024 at 8:10 PM, KevL said:

I've just checked my case in CEAC and it's been updated to in transit. I am so relieved. IL is on the way.  Have a great weekend everyone! IMG_1317.thumb.jpeg.395a6469fd2bfa0114d4ea825558166d.jpeg

I just checked my status , I have the same message . Could you please tell whether you received Interview letter email ? If so , please tell when your appointment is ? Thanks 

1 hour ago, Am2024 said:

Congratulation . Could you please tell whether you had job offer or not ? 

Me? Unusually for EB1 I did, I was transferred on an expat assignment with my current company. It wasn't relevant to my immigrant visa process though, as EB1 doesn't require a job offer and we provided no evidence of it. 

Hi every one , 

I want to apply for Police certificate , do we need to send the document as the address proof ? I see in the list which we only need to send 1- completed form 2- ID ( passport ) 3-  colour photo 

is there other stuff  beyond the above -mentioned documents ? 

Kind regards , 

18 minutes ago, Am2024 said:

Hi every one , 

I want to apply for Police certificate , do we need to send the document as the address proof ? I see in the list which we only need to send 1- completed form 2- ID ( passport ) 3-  colour photo 

is there other stuff  beyond the above -mentioned documents ? 

Kind regards , 

I sent them a pp photo, identity document, proof of address and application form.

On 2/5/2024 at 1:54 PM, Am2024 said:

thanks , 

No my visa was issues and I now have it. All my info is on the only EB post on the table.

1 hour ago, matchakat said:

You must have woken up to an IL this morning because I also did!! 
We are having our interview on March 15 🙂
My visa status on CEAC is still ‘At NVC’ though.

Huge congratulations!
Unfortunately, I don't have it yet 😥 I see that my status changed to "ready" this morning, but no IL yet. Hum..

5 minutes ago, KevL said:

Huge congratulations!
Unfortunately, I don't have it yet 😥 I see that my status changed to "ready" this morning, but no IL yet. Hum..

means you will get it soon. May be within a day or so

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.