OnPoint

EB2-NIW Waiting for Interview Letter in London 2023

678 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Appreciate if someone can please advise about DS-260 Number? While Registering our Visa Interview Appointment, we need to enter DS-260 Number, so I am not sure which number to refer from DS-260 confirmation page, whether its the DS-260 case number (same for all family members) or we should use DS-260 confirmation number (which is different for each family member)?

Appreciate urgent feedback as I am in-between completing my registration.

Kind regards, 

4 hours ago, SRA_WLS said:

Hi All,

Appreciate if someone can please advise about DS-260 Number? While Registering our Visa Interview Appointment, we need to enter DS-260 Number, so I am not sure which number to refer from DS-260 confirmation page, whether its the DS-260 case number (same for all family members) or we should use DS-260 confirmation number (which is different for each family member)?

Appreciate urgent feedback as I am in-between completing my registration.

Kind regards, 

This is usually the confirmation number received. 
check the email you get after submission of the ds 260. 

check the attachment sent by DO-NOT-REPLY@state.gov. 

Just before the barcodes below is a box with your details and the last is the confirmation numbers. This consists of alphabets and numbers. 

I hope this helps. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, KevL said:

Has anyone received IL today in this thread? I see someone got it this morning, but I am still waiting. 😭

2 minutes ago, KevL said:

Has anyone received IL today in this thread? I see someone got it this morning, but I am still waiting. 😭

I got it too this Morning. 10 months wait came to an end 💙

10 minutes ago, Am2024 said:

Congratulation , could you please tell whether you were current in Jan 2024 or before ? Your Dq was Feb 2023 ? 

I was dq around April. My PD just got current in Jan

I was DQ'ed in April 23 and it is now approaching 10 months of waiting. Others with the same DQ on this thread have already received their IL, but I still haven't.

I was wondering: Does NVC send out IL on different days of the month? Or should it be the next month's batch?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.