OnPoint

EB2-NIW Waiting for Interview Letter in London 2023

678 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, TVac said:

Congrats @OnPoint!!!! Well deserved!

Do you mind to share the questions and experience during the interview?

Again, congratulations and all the best!!!! 👏👏🎉🎉🎉

First, I had to verify all the names and dates of birth. After that, they asked about my profession and my plans in the United States. That it really :) 

13 hours ago, Kalied said:

cut off date? does that mean all DQ cases before 5th of the month in question. Please correct if i understood the text wrong.

That's what I've been told by two different immigration lawyers. They said that was always the case, whether it still is post pandemic though they weren't sure, but so far most of the cases I've seen do fit that. Although some months London do seem to send out two lots of IL's, maybe when they have too many people to do in one go?

I'll let you know on 27th or 28th! Very much hoping we get our IL at the end of the month.

Edited by appleblossom

On 4/25/2023 at 2:32 PM, TVac said:

Hey @OnPoint @Luis M @CMingo,

Do you guys have any news about your IL?

I got my DQ on 28/03/2023 and still waiting for the IL.

My PD is 08-2021

All the best

You should get yours in c. 6 -8 weeks

On 5/6/2023 at 9:50 AM, OnPoint said:

Hello everyone! Apologies for my absence and not being able to provide updates. After receiving my interview letter, I focused on gathering the necessary documents, including medical records for myself, my wife, and our children. The interview went extremely well and we were approved right away. The officers were very friendly and didn't ask any tricky questions. The main interview took less than 5 minutes. We should receive our passports with visas in about two weeks. 🙌 🎉 feeling happy guys!

Here is the timeline:

Priority date: May 2020

Documentarily Qualified (DQ): February 9

Interview letter received: March 27

Interview date: 5th May 

Congrats on the GC, now waiting for VB to hit my PD, but your times seem to corewspond to H2 of last year

Hi everyone, I just got DQ'd today. wanted to update you guys with my dates in case it helps anyone.

Priority date: March 2022
Documents submitted: March 24
Faulty document resubmitted: April 17
Documentarily Qualified (DQ): May 10

1 hour ago, Ali1999 said:

Hello. I was wondering, did anyone receive interview letters in April? It seems that the US consulate in Montreal (Canada) didn't send out any for that month and I was wondering if it was the same in the UK. Thanks!

Yes, on 27th April - not anybody on this thread as far as I know (most weren't DQ'ed early enough), but other visa category applicants i.e. spousal did get IL's.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.