Claire B

Expedite Query

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Good evening. I received the attached letter from NVC telling me my expedite was successful (K2 ageing out). They didn’t give me a case number or anything so I can’t check what’s happening. Has anyone else been through this? I just wondered what happens now. Will the embassy contact me or the petitioner via email to schedule interview? I have no means of checking the status with CEAC. Many thanks 

9D28CDDB-5C04-4F8B-A9C3-032174B58ADB.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
On 2/20/2023 at 5:25 AM, Claire B said:

Good evening. I received the attached letter from NVC telling me my expedite was successful (K2 ageing out). They didn’t give me a case number or anything so I can’t check what’s happening. Has anyone else been through this? I just wondered what happens now. Will the embassy contact me or the petitioner via email to schedule interview? I have no means of checking the status with CEAC. Many thanks 

9D28CDDB-5C04-4F8B-A9C3-032174B58ADB.jpeg

You may contact directly the NVC for your case number if your petitioner haven’t received it yet or the embassy didnt mailed you after 2 weeks. I will prefer you call the embassy to ask for your case number so you can start your DS160. When will your child turn 21? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mar u said:

You may contact directly the NVC for your case number if your petitioner haven’t received it yet or the embassy didnt mailed you after 2 weeks. I will prefer you call the embassy to ask for your case number so you can start your DS160. When will your child turn 21? 

2 hours ago, Mar u said:

Sorry, what I meant you should contact the NVC to get your case number😅

Edited by Mar u
May cause confusion

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yes I’ve filled in an enquiry form and it says it’s waiting entry into their system but the first email said they were expediting and sending to embassy immediately. I would have thought if they have sent to embassy they would have given me a case number to track. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.