EdwardSnowden

CR1 is DQ, current wait time for interview in Manila?

533 posts in this topic

We also got our auto-expedite (DQ Feb 1st, PD Nov 2021)! Thank God things are finally moving forward. How long does it take for an expedite to lead to a case ready email?

Edited by Evan757

1 hour ago, Evan757 said:

We also got our auto-expedite (DQ Feb 1st, PD Nov 2021)! Thank God things are finally moving forward. How long does it take for an expedite to lead to a case ready email?

I’m trying to find this answer as well. One person on Facebook got the messages for auto expedite at 5am their time and showed in transit at 8am. Hopefully we all begin to see case ready soon. 

Edited by Penrose2022

2 minutes ago, affectionate-owl said:

How long does it take to be auto-expedited? We got DQ'ed  Feb 17, 2023. 

DQ April 10, still "At NVC" on status, but there were 2 new messages in the CEAC.  did you check there, yet?

6 minutes ago, aaroncv3 said:

DQ April 10, still "At NVC" on status, but there were 2 new messages in the CEAC.  did you check there, yet?

I just checked now and it does say "Cas has been expedited to post". Thank you so much!!! I thought they got the notif by email and didn't really think to check the NVC site. 

Just now, affectionate-owl said:

I just checked now and it does say "Cas has been expedited to post". Thank you so much!!! I thought they got the notif by email and didn't really think to check the NVC site. 

I think the email will come once the case status updates.  But I'm not sure.  Good luck, God bless.

Just now, aaroncv3 said:

Just received the email from NVC and the "In Transit" status update!

that's great news. Congrats to everyone! I really hope and pray that they will do another batch in about 2 weeks time 🙏

PD 09/22/2022: NOA1

04/18/2023: NOA2

04/21/2023: Case was sent to NVC/CEAC account created

05/02/2023: submitted all forms and applications

05/26/2023: Documentarily Qualified

Hopefully they don't take another six month break... I'm just about to be DQ lol :bonk:

June 25, 2022 - Married
June 28, 2022 - I-130 filed digitally

June 28, 2022 - NOA1 (Nebraska -> Vermont xfer)

June 8, 2023 - NOA2 (Vermont -> California xfer)
June 14, 2023 - At NVC

July 3, 2023 - NVC RFE

July 17, 2023 - NVC DQ

April 15, 2024 - IL

April 19, 2024 - Medical

May 23, 2024 - Interview

June 4, 2024 - CFO 
June 30, 2024 - Flight to US

5 minutes ago, NeonParticles said:

Hopefully they don't take another six month break... I'm just about to be DQ lol :bonk:

@top_secret may be able to provide some insight as to how long NVC/USEM churned through the last batch.  But certainly I hope they keep things moving!

Edited by aaroncv3
clarity

1 hour ago, aaroncv3 said:

Just received the email from NVC and the "In Transit" status update!

Received expedite like others - May 10 DQ but still don't have this status (or email) yet. 

Edited by An D

3 hours ago, An D said:

Received expedite like others - May 10 DQ but still don't have this status (or email) yet. 

Update: Just became In Transit to USEM, so anyone else in this situation that is still waiting for that should expect it any hour (or minute, literally). 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.