Catperson_rx

K1 Visa Medical Exam in Abu Dhabi, UAE

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Hello,

My fiance's visa interview is in Abu Dhabi, UAE.  We need to have a medical examination in New Medical Center Hospital. My question is: how long does it typically take for the results to be ready? 😕

My fiance is flying from Iran and I'm flying from Texas to be with her so we don't want her to miss her visa interview because the medical exam results aren't ready. We waited almost 2 years for this and missing the interview date cannot be an option! How many days before the interview should we do the medical exam to be on the safe side?

Thanks!

Edited by Catperson_rx

• 1 month later...
Timeline
On 3/15/2023 at 11:39 AM, TomCollins2 said:

I would also like to know. My fiancé is also traveling from Iran. I was just approved so @Catperson_rx is a few weeks or a month ahead of us in this process.

Hello, I called the clinic in Abu Dhabi and inquired about how long it would take to get the results. They said it could take up to 10 working days.

I called the clinic in Dubai and they said it could take up to 14 working days. However, the Dubai clinic has an option to expedite! If you pay extra, they will have the results ready in 3-5 days.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2023 at 11:19 AM, Catperson_rx said:

Hello, I called the clinic in Abu Dhabi and inquired about how long it would take to get the results. They said it could take up to 10 working days.

I called the clinic in Dubai and they said it could take up to 14 working days. However, the Dubai clinic has an option to expedite! If you pay extra, they will have the results ready in 3-5 days.

wow.... they're going to be stuck there for weeks... land a day before exam, wait 5 days, have interview.. then from what i've read it's 7-14 days after interview they're given visa to come to USA if all goes well.. that's 3 weeks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 4/14/2023 at 7:00 PM, am87 said:

How is covid vacc verified? My fiance has a document from Iran, is that sufficient  to bring to the Dubai clinic?

It has a QR code on it and when it is scanned you will be directed to vaccinecard.health.gov.ir.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.