Peonia23

Proofs of relationship

61 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, jp1000 said:

This is interesting to me because I had assumed when putting the package together that phone records and texts were encouraged because they want to see how you talk to each other.

I struggled to find many appropriate chats that seemed worth screenshotting but I got some of us planning vacations, flights etc - and screenshots of my call logs showing we call every day etc.

I definitely regretted that I didn't keep my boarding passes when assembling the packet (some were destroyed, some were just digital passes on my phone that expired) and dind't have receipts of much.

We submitted maybe 40-50 photos of us together which I wrote the date and a description on the back, I wanted to do this because the i-129f form asks you to list the times you've met in the last 2 years which I think was only once at the time, but we had actually met I think 4 times at this point in different cities / countries so I felt the photos were good evidence.

I did submit my US passport stamps, we also met in Ireland but I didn't get a stamp for that (maybe because there's free travel between UK - Republic of Ireland or something I'm not sure).

LOL here are the instructions.

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/forms/i-129finstr.pdf

Show us which page you got that from

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.