Emz-eira

How to get a K1Ftp letter?and if don't have received my fiancee that letter how can we request?

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, powerpuff said:

NVC sends it only when the case leaves NVC to go to the consulate. If you haven’t received it, it means your case is still at NVC and you have to wait for it.

But when I check my case status it says that it's ready,but I didn't received that k1ftp letter,,what will I do because that one is a requirement of my medical

1 minute ago, Emz-eira said:

But when I check my case status it says that it's ready,but I didn't received that k1ftp letter,,what will I do because that one is a requirement of my medical

I see. The petitioner is supposed to receive that. Have they checked their spam folder?

Timeline
3 hours ago, powerpuff said:

I see. The petitioner is supposed to receive that. Have they checked their spam folder?

He check it already all his emails but it is not found

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Chancy said:

How did you check your case status if you did not get any email from NVC with your case number?

My fiancee send me an email before regarding my MNL**** case number,so that's why I checked my status 

*** Moved from K1 Progress Reports to the Philippine regional forum, for country-specific input ***

2 minutes ago, Emz-eira said:

My fiancee send me an email before regarding my MNL**** case number

Then that is all you need to proceed with the next steps for K1 in Manila.  No need to wait for any ftp email.  Since your case status shows "Ready", you may now submit your DS-160, pay the MRV fee, and book your K1 interview schedule.  Once you have your interview appointment confirmation, book your SLEC medical.  SLEC will accept any email from USEM or a confirmation page from USTravelDocs that lists your K1 interview schedule.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Chancy said:

*** Moved from K1 Progress Reports to the Philippine regional forum, for country-specific input ***

Then that is all you need to proceed with the next steps for K1 in Manila.  No need to wait for any ftp email.  Since your case status shows "Ready", you may now submit your DS-160, pay the MRV fee, and book your K1 interview schedule.  Once you have your interview appointment confirmation, book your SLEC medical.  SLEC will accept any email from USEM or a confirmation page from USTravelDocs that lists your K1 interview schedule.

I do have already a medical and interview appointments,,but when I supposed to be undergo medical last January 18,,st. Lukes not caterd me because they need that k1ftp letter,so that's I can't undergo my medical

Timeline

I do have already a medical and interview appointments,,but when I supposed to be undergo medical last January 18,,st. Lukes not caterd me because they need that k1ftp letter,so that's I can't undergo my medical

So it's possible that the status check can st. Lukes accept?

9 hours ago, powerpuff said:

NVC sends it only when the case leaves NVC to go to the consulate. If you haven’t received it, it means your case is still at NVC and you have to wait for it.

Did you show your official interview appointment letter to SLEC?  As in, the letter that has your interview schedule?

9 hours ago, Emz-eira said:

Yes we present it to SLEC because that is one of their requirements,,but they still need the k1ftp letter 

You also presented your SLEC online registration confirmation email, right?

I don't know if their requirements recently changed, but I don't remember the K1 ftp letter being required from the K1 applicants I saw when I went for my SLEC medical.  It's also not listed as a requirement on the SLEC website nor on my SLEC confirmation email.  Maybe other K1 applicants who recently went to SLEC can share their experience.

Timeline
12 hours ago, Chancy said:

You also presented your SLEC online registration confirmation email, right?

I don't know if their requirements recently changed, but I don't remember the K1 ftp letter being required from the K1 applicants I saw when I went for my SLEC medical.  It's also not listed as a requirement on the SLEC website nor on my SLEC confirmation email.  Maybe other K1 applicants who recently went to SLEC can share their experience.

Yes,,what I prepared the documents are only the listed of their website...so that's y I don't have any idea about that...thanks for response 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.