AndiB

Number of cases processed hit new high!

2,063 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Quimat said:

Anyone’s case status still not available?

Same here! I wonder what is going on...a whole day is rough lol. They did have a while ago maintaince so maybe after effect? I wonder.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
Just now, ChiuA said:

Same here! I wonder what is going on...a whole day is rough lol. They did have a while ago maintaince so maybe after effect? I wonder.

It’s insane! It’s also weird because the friend of mine that received her NAO2 yesterday was able to access hers with no issues. Makes me wonder!

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Quimat said:

It’s insane! It’s also weird because the friend of mine that received her NAO2 yesterday was able to access hers with no issues. Makes me wonder!

I would be SHOCKED if I get my NOA2 so soon LOL! My fiance and me filled in October 19th 2022! :P I would be happy to death, but I would REALLY question USCIC then what the is going on! So many cases ahead of me still!

8 minutes ago, ChiuA said:

I would be SHOCKED if I get my NOA2 so soon LOL! My fiance and me filled in October 19th 2022! :P I would be happy to death, but I would REALLY question USCIC then what the is going on! So many cases ahead of me still!

I know!! I would think it is more than likely a potential center transfer, if anything. 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, ChiuA said:

My friend that received hers got it just one day shy of 14 months! She filed 12/3/2021 got it 2/2/2023!

Timeline
Just now, FromMexico W/Love said:

I know!! I would think it is more than likely a potential center transfer, if anything. 

I actually HAVE been wondering about it, Idk how likely it is, but if it is everyone who is late 2022, to help with the load, it could possible be, I do would like that. I am more going them screwing up the maintaince on their website maybe tho...surprised some people are able to see their stuff tho lol...very sus. 

Just now, ChiuA said:

I actually HAVE been wondering about it, Idk how likely it is, but if it is everyone who is late 2022, to help with the load, it could possible be, I do would like that. I am more going them screwing up the maintaince on their website maybe tho...surprised some people are able to see their stuff tho lol...very sus. 

Sus indeed lol

Timeline
2 minutes ago, FromMexico W/Love said:

Sus indeed lol

Been looking it up, they probably did a mistake on their maintaince like I assumed, they had a maintaince what...7 days ago or something? Weird that it worked 2 days ago indeed, also with the random approval that happened of someone here after her case was *strangly* but also luckily for her!! transfered to vermont...It is very very sus indeed and I wonder if their systems got a bit confused, but can't know for sure if it is a system update, maintaince issue, but we can tell that something isn't working well as of now xD

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Looks like it is not just I-129Fs that are rocking!  Saw this chatter on Reddit a little while ago:

USCIS keep it up! Almost 3K I-130 Approved yesterday (IOE). Over 2k a day this week too!

Yay!

23 minutes ago, Ok-Mix1229 said:

Looks like it is not just I-129Fs that are rocking!  Saw this chatter on Reddit a little while ago:

USCIS keep it up! Almost 3K I-130 Approved yesterday (IOE). Over 2k a day this week too!

Yay!

Hopefully this means that the increase isn't just a fluke and the number of cases closed stays consistently good :)

Timeline
1 minute ago, FromMexico W/Love said:

823 cases processed and counting. We are looking at a better week this week than last. 

Thank God! 🙌🏾🙌🏾

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.